Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
D_W
Nov 12, 2013

The audio mix during the boss fight is a bit off. The bosses "Oooorggg"s and music are louder than your commentary in places.

But yeah, as someone who hasn't played this game yet (and maybe won't) I'm really enjoying this LP so far!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

D_W
Nov 12, 2013

The Dark Dwellers have really dumb looking arms. It's hard to take their designs seriously. They look like something someone made in Spore.

D_W
Nov 12, 2013

They do have a cool AI pattern. Do enemies ever fight each other in this game? It would re-enforce the dark dwellers animal-like AI if they would drag off the hollows.

D_W
Nov 12, 2013

Oh man. That item that turns you into a prop is hilarious! I wonder if there's a prop hunt multiplayer mod for the PC versaion.

A bit a of a suggestion for your commentary. I noticed a lot of breathing and you might want to put a slight gate on the commentary track or use Audacity's noise reduction tool to reduce it.

D_W
Nov 12, 2013

It's ok. I'm an audio person and tend to notice things like that.

D_W
Nov 12, 2013

DS2 drinking game. Drink every time an NPC ends a sentence with "heh heh" or some variant.

(don't do that. you'll die.)

D_W
Nov 12, 2013

The stream archive is great, but the game audio is a bit loud. I haven't watched it all the way through yet though.

D_W
Nov 12, 2013

I a video behind, but I wanted to ask can Force be used like it the DS1 power to repel projectiles and stuff?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

D_W
Nov 12, 2013

That DS1 menu music in the lore video is soooo good.

• Locked thread