Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

Its not, I have one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

I would keep him. One day you might have a nice Athena team that could benefit from 4k recovery every turn.

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

Anyone use Berserker Z on their Ronia teams? I got one from the Godfest. He has no RCV, but I don't think that's a problem. I just wish he had skill ups.

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

I took a break from PAD for a month to play Brave Frontier. I hated how bosses would attack a random amount of times each turn. It made it really hard to come up with any strategies to defeat them.

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

MrPants posted:

It seems like it might be good right? Think about the miserable synergy between those orb changers. I think that DQXQ getting replaced by Healer Andromeda turns it into a real team.

This reminded me that she still isn't available in the US. :negative:

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

Blew all the stones I saved up.

U&Y- I have no idea how to use this guy, but I do have three friends with super max versions if I really want to use it. I also have all the materials I need for the ult evo.
Viper Orochi- I could use this on my Kirin team, I guess.
Water Dragon Swordsman x2- This might be good for my Andromeda team.
Berry Dragon
Grodin #2- 4K recovery per turn for my future Athena team is pretty great.
Kano
Dragon Samurai - Apparently this is good with full board changers and heartbreakers.

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

Uber Kosh posted:

Is it time to make a thread Beelz list, like the ones for Isis and Verdandi?

Let's go :getin:

Server:
Name:
ID:
Lvl:
+???:
Skill/Awakenings:

Server: JP
Name: X13Fen SA
ID: 153 930 585
Lvl: 93
+???: 10
Skill/Awakenings: 2/Max

I can't add you, it says that user is unregistered.

I added Noodle and Yermaw (though I somehow sent you a request twice, sorry about that). I usually have my Ronia up all the time. I'm also looking for Athena friends to pair up with my Izanagi. I recently got my own Athena, which I hope to use as a leader soon. My ID is 347 449 243.

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

opaopa13 posted:

Hey, I missed Beelz chat, but go ahead and add me to the list:

Crazed King of Purgatory, Beelzebub
Server: NA
Name: Opa-OpaSA
ID: 311,531,286
Lvl: Max
+???: +132

He's my current +297 target. Other +297 leaders are always-up Horus (SL10) and Athena (a shameful SL5). If you run Osiris at all, please add me.

My prediction was that, in honor of the Egyptians, they'll throw in both combo-shields and something that demands you bring a Rainbow team. Maybe a color-shield, or monsters with different resists to screw over mono-colors. Anyway, some gimmick that prevents you from just popping Ronia and calling it a day.

raej posted:

Oh yeah, Beelz Chat:

Crazed King of Purgatory, Beelzebub
Server: NA
Name: prognarSA
ID: 314,977,273
Lvl: Max
+???: +59

Other Leaders: +297 Ult Ronia (SL 2), +70 Ult Athena, sometimes DQXQ, sometimes Devil Bastet

I added both of you. I mostly run Ronia and Izanagi (until my Athena is ready).

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

How exactly do you set up the Japanese version of PAD on IOS? Google is giving me a couple options, but this looks like my best bet.

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

So the recovering from binds skill only works with a horizontal row of hearts? I just blew a stone on both Thursday and Friday Mythicals because it doesn't work with a vertical row.

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

Anyone use Disco Hera-Ur? I'm going to have one this week (as soon as Ruby Dragon dungeon shows up again), and I'm trying to make a team for it. My other Fire Devils are Ronia, Prometheus, Shaitan, and Christmas Hera. I would use King Baddie just for the damage boost.

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

1 roll: Green Sonia :stare:

I'm not going to push my luck any further.

What kind of team should I make with her? Looking at PADX, this is what I put together so far.

Green Sonia
ADK (TPA and Enhanced Green Orbs)
Wind Twin Star Fafnir (Two Row Enhancers and TPA)
Dragon Zombie (Enhance Wood and Dark active)
Wild Card Slot: Right now I have Cyclone Devil Dragon, but I'm thinking my Dragon Samurai will be a better fit there for burst damage thanks to his active skill. I'll use it with Gronia's skill so I don't have to worry about the poison orbs.

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

Dragomorph posted:

I actually finished Gift From the Holy Beasts! Wow! Maybe this means I can finally start thinking about taking on other Special Dungeons!

hahaha no.

Got a Light Jewel out of it. Someday I might actually find an opportunity to use it...

I've been trying to get a Light Jewel all day. I'm wasting my Beelzebros here. :(

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

burningbridges posted:

So, I just started this and I'm totally hooked. Rolled a Radious for my free REM roll so I got pretty lucky there as well.

One thing I'm not seeing on the starter guide is the Pal Egg Machine? Can I just use that whenever I have enough points or are there rate increases for it as well? I'm noticing some of the beginning dungeons are a little tough with 3 goblins on my team.

You should reroll for a better starter.

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

gninjagnome posted:

Finally, second hypermax!:

Two stones and a skill up netted me 46 plus eggs. Needed 4 for Andromeda. Now to work on Athena.

I need Andromeda friends. Can I add you? My number is 347,449,243.

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

I have two Meimeis.

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

I got a Pandora. I got 0 skillups for the fairies I saved up, though. :(

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

I got my Artemis to max level with Super Kings alone, she's at Skill 3. :mediocre:

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

I added you. I mainly use Athena and Ronia.

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

Did one more roll and got another Yomi. I guess I'll make that one D/L.

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

death .cab for qt posted:

Farming ONE SINGLE LOW-LEVEL LIGHT SPIRIT is driving me insane. Do they show up in greater numbers than the occasional one in Dungeon of Light and the Spirit Daily Dungeon?

I just need one to evolve my treasure egg

You triggered the desire sensor, so just keep jumping between all the dungeons it shows up in until you get one.

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

I'm glad there's not a new version of Hello Kitty. My Athena team is cruising through this. No luck on skillups for my Fruit Dragons, though. The evolved ones seem to drop enough that I don't need to bother leveling the base versions.

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

ptp posted:

So Zeus Vulcan is basically the only way to get a phoenix now right? Still can't do that dungeon without dropping a few stones on it so Awoken Shiva may have to wait.

It does pop up in the Pal Egg Machine rarely.

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

My second roll.

I also got a Mini Sun Wukong before this and the real one after.

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

I rerolled like 10 times before I gave up.

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

So that PAD Academy Athena is pretty nice. I got Meimei in Gift from the Holy Beasts and took her down in 2 turns. She works really well with a Verdandi friend.

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

I wasn't going to roll at all this weekend, but I did a roll for the hell of it and got Zhuge Liang. :stare:

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

Khanstant posted:

Lately I've taken to fantasizing about a rogue offbrand PaD of my own devising that's mechanically the same for puzzles and dungeons but none of the IAP stuff or anime girls. I wake up in a cold sweat, gripping my phone, still waiting for my timezone and group's arbitrary invasion hour.

There is a version of PAD for the 3DS. It originally came out in Japan almost two years ago. There's no IAP stuff, and minimal anime girls (back when they mainly focused on Dragons). The version we got also comes with a separate Mario themed PAD game as well.

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

Evil Fluffy posted:

More than I care to keep track of. Trying to farm a unit that is rare for literally no good reason is dumb as poo poo and a colossal waste of time. I'm pretty much done with PAD because it's just becoming more and more of a "whale or go gently caress yourself" game.

I kinda wish the game would let you buy shortcuts with magic stones. Things like guaranteed skill ups or invasions for 30 minutes would be nice. Its really tedious to run through a dungeon over and over again and get nothing for your efforts.

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

I just blew 15 stones on this Godfest because I didn't think we would get this event so soon. :negative:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

Xenochrist posted:

Also why would you think that it wasn't coming soon

Because we are usually several months behind content-wise. We are just getting the Zeus and Hera dungeon after a 6 month wait.

• Locked thread