Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

DaveWoo posted:

Well, now I'm glad I went with this thread title. Hope this means we'll be getting more info soon.

You didn't know about Fem-Thor? Yeah, she's for real.

She's for real real too:

quote:

In the Poetic Edda, a famous myth discusses the theft of Mjölnir. Thrymskviða, or The Lay of Thrym, begins with Thor awakening to find his weapon missing. After alerting both Freyja, the goddess of love, beauty, and war, and his brother Loki of the theft, they begin to search the realm for the missing hammer. Loki approached the land of giants to discuss the theft with their king, Thrym. Thrym admits to stealing the hammer, and burying it “eight miles down, deep in the earth,” preventing anyone from himself from reaching it. In exchange for Mjölnir, Thrym wants Freyja as his bride.

After failing to convince Freyja to marry the giant, and angering her to the point where “the entire hall shook with her fury,” Heimdall and the cunning Loki creates a plot to dress Thor in bridal gowns to pass him off as Freyja. After receiving an explanation why “Freyja” had a hunger unlike any other woman’s and had terrifying eyes that “seem to be aglow with fire,” Thrym placed Mjölnir on “her” lap to begin the wedding oath. Thor then took his hammer and slayed the giant king, as well as all other guests at the wedding party.

:eng101:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Vomax posted:

Hera-Ur is hard. :saddowns:

truth :(

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

ATP_Power posted:

Does the top droid dragon have the most awakenings in the game? It seems like it'd be a great sub fully awoken, but drat that's a lot of Tamadras for a single dude.

shouldnt need any tamas if you are willing to wait for 10 years for copies

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

U SQ stats are out

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

trucutru posted:

Look at all that Skuld love!

The New Leader Skill on the G/L one is HP and RCV goes up by a bit, healers attack 3.5x over 50%HP

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

https://www.padherder.com/user/Zyla/monsters/#31,0,31,2047,268435455,0,,0,0,0,eq,0,0,0,0;default,0

I need a team that can do tri fruits and one that can do devilits

I know i have a decent box but im hyper worried about not being successful at them.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

i love all the posts lately with detailed floor by floor strategy. It's incredibly useful to get an insight into how you play and strategize.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

whats the ideal blue healer team?

I know its some combo of sun quan, bvalk, gabriel, and ???

edit: i guess I+I would have to be in there.

bean mom fucked around with this message at 07:50 on Jan 29, 2015

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

FirstPlayer posted:

:woop:

I went 1/1 for her last skillup, then 3/4 on Bikinitron with some of the spare chasers. 20 unevo'd chasers left for 2 skill levels and I'll never have to worry about them again.

I'm so jealous

I'm staring down the barrel of needing green, light, and dark chasers in bulk and I'm not happy.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Well I killed and got a Dragon Zombie and I'm not entirely sure why.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

I wish I could buy pal points right now :(

I need so many super rare evo mats that I don't quite have teams for.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

trucutru posted:

Yessss, that's what I am talking about. JP version, best version.

Kenshiro is pretty nice.

Edit: I just realized that I am spending Friday night watching someone play PAD online, instead of -you know- being a cool guy and playing it myself.

I'm out of stamina :(

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

I need to stop whaling

is there a PAD version of AA

Hello my name is Zyla

edit: the shame

lvalk, DQXQ ,G O L E M, gabrieldupe, ADK, G O L E M, Verdandi#2, GZL#3, Lkali#2, Dill Sirius, U+Y, G O L E M

bean mom fucked around with this message at 21:05 on Jan 31, 2015

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Frocobo posted:

I've never felt so goddamn cheated in my entire life.

maybe if you followed the tip?

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Anyone have a decent newbie account for a friend of mine who wants to try?

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

TheQuietWilds posted:

I am curious how long on average from starting it takes most people to Kali/Ra competently. I'm still only at the point where DQXQ > Horus without time extend awakenings due to failing to activate at important times, so the idea of consistently making 5 or a specific 4/5 just seems nuts to me. Is there anything that people do to "train" this or is it just kind of a factor of playing this game for a long time.

you just get used to it and start seeing the move like the matrix

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

I need more Awoken Bastet Buddies! :catdrugs:

• Locked thread