Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bengy81
May 8, 2010

Vasler posted:

Sigh. That's happened to me way more times than it should.

Sup stamina wasting buddy!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bengy81
May 8, 2010

Karnegal posted:

At this point, I should probably stop using the REM as there are only like 6 gods I really want and outside of the Indian 2 Pantheon they're all in sets I already have 4/5. Sun Quan is the only one I think I might chase, maybe if there's a players choice that has him and some others.

I've set a goal to not pull the REM until I get my Athena team skilled and leveled, and my u&Y team awoken and leveled. I figure it will be a good 3 to 6 months before I'm done with both of those goals. I just started doing it, but it's helped me avoid chasing stuff so far. I have way to many gods, and the last thing I need at this point is to add more to the collection.

On the subject of Blonia, is there any potential in a dark heavy team? I'm lacking the good blue subs, except for Hermes, and I just don't feel like I'm getting anything else out of it without more rows blue rows, I think I have five if I sub in leviathan.

bengy81
May 8, 2010
I forgot how to puzzle today. Need two more Starlings, and I keep loving up her dungeon. Same with light insect dragon. Refreshed my stamina and thought I would try to make myself feel better with alt. CoS, wasted 60 stam and decided to roll a few times instead. Pulled an Urd and Ur-chimera. Urd looks pretty dope, and will go nicely on my mono-red, also fed her a bunch of red trifruits and got two skillups!

Ur gets decent awakenings, but otherwise he doesn't seem so hot, pretty sure I have every blue healer except for I&I and bikinitron.

I hope they buff the PADZ monsters one day.

bengy81
May 8, 2010
:dance:got a fire knight to go with my Urd.:dance:

I wish there was a verification or way to keep you from pudding away stones on accidental continues though.

bengy81
May 8, 2010
So how do I math out damage good?
I am working on leveling a super whale monored attacker team, and I am wondering how much damage its capable of doing taking into account rows and prongs and enhanced orbs. Padherder says that it's capable of doing 140k of damage, I'm assuming that its based off a single three orb match and leader multipliers and nothing else, is that correct?

Anyhow thanks in advance!

bengy81
May 8, 2010

Battle Pigeon posted:

I actually have three Ancient Blue masks, and one green, so I could evo him :v: The green was being saved for Kushi, but if I can't get another one anyway (without stones at least) then it may as well be used at some point.

There's a Zeta Hydra which has Force, but not leveled skilled up, and another Echidna but it's unevolved for low cost stuff.

For KoG, I saw a few Lu Bu teams (in among all the Ronias) on PADX. One being Vamp/Drawn Joker/Hera/Zombie Dragon/Siren/Lu Bu-basically just stall, then on KoG stall, gravity, Siren, Vamp, Zombie, Lu Bu, combo. There's also maaaybe this Kirin team, though it doesn't seem like a reliable farming type team: https://www.padherder.com/user/SA-Pigeon/teams/#117269

Trifruit farming team? What team? :v: (I have no Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday teams atm)

You could do Thursday pretty easily if you level up Ame. I have been doing it with Ame lead, Ares, Strawberry Dragon, Phoenix Knight, Hera-Ur. It's pretty easy, do a three or 4 match on the first floor and make sure to get two or three combos and sweep. Same on second, prong once to kill everything but the Tamadra on 3, stall until skills are up. The 4th floor is easy, make sure you target the green fruit, pop actives and combo. You have two turns realistically to kill the red and green fruits, third turn blue fruit will skill bind, and then if it hits you on the 4th turn I think it's for 12k damage? So you should have plenty of turns to deal with it. Try to pair up with a 3x or better leader, preferably one with some skill boosts so you can have PKH up on turn 1 or 2, I like Shiva, Urd might work, and of course another Ame, you aren't worried about the conditional damage, because you can't take a hit on the first two floors anyways.

bengy81
May 8, 2010

SPICE MUST FLOW posted:

I finally max skilled both Rei Sirus'. :negative: My Athena/Metatron/LZL teams are happy.

How many bees did you feed?

My plan is to run master on 2x to skill up my one, I don't have a team that can handle mythical or legend consistently.

bengy81
May 8, 2010

Ironsolid posted:

Can someone please put up a beefy blue color main leader preferably one with sub color other than blue with a natural damage multiplier? My lovely water team needs carried through the last water only dungeon.

I put up a B/L Hermes if you want.

bengy81
May 8, 2010

Ironsolid posted:

This brings up a rank one with his almighty Tyrra

378 937 390

Sorry, I meant 311096224

But I will give you an invite anyhow.

bengy81
May 8, 2010
I was able to get one successful twinlits run today, spent one stone on floor 4, but got it back, loving Devlit dropped.

I ran with B/B isis, Lilith, Echidna, Sun Quan and Super Ult Valk, with a beefy BB Isis friend. Stalled forever on floor 1 then poisoned floor 2, echidna on floor 3, then after the dubs were gone, I waited for skill ups and set up a 8 combo board , would have made it 10, but didn't have enough life on the Tamadra to change the last few orbs. Pretty sure I would have 0 stoned it, but I popped Echidna without thinking about Sun Quan, and I didn't want to waste my board without the multiplier, so I popped him anyways and one shot the anglit. Would have gotten the Devlit before the 4 turns were up, but I couldn't get enough decent drops to get to 16x.

I think in the future, I will have Bette flick using a Bastet friend. Spread Cars would have been super helpful and made easy work of the dungeon, plus I could have brought a gravity or something instead of Valk.

I tried a few other runs with monored and that failed each time, not enough burst. But it might be better when I finish shilling Urd and get Nim evolved, then I can try with an Urd/Nim/Ame/Disco Hera/?/Urd team. Maybe use Ares or Echidna.

BB Isis didn't work with Light Metatron, or LZL friend leader, not sure why I thought she would, but oh well.

Next week I might harass you dudes to put your Bastets up, so I can waste some more stamina.

bengy81
May 8, 2010

Vlaada Chvatil posted:

This is an embarrassingly newbie question for a rank 152 player, but...

I've had a G/D Meimei on my GZL team, but I want to hop on the hype train with my new Athena. I have the mats to get the G/L Meimei, but when I tried to power-up fusion her to get the other ultimate evolution, the "begin fusion" button was not flashing orange. I don't want to waste the rare evo materials, so I figured I'd double check that I'm not missing something about how to switch between ultimate evolutions.

You have to reverse her to not ultimate by feeding off one each R/B/G/D/L lits. The small ones not the big ones, then you can ult her again

bengy81
May 8, 2010

Artificer posted:

I've beaten Hyperion Lava Flow. Is the general idea to now just chill out for a bit farming Lava Tubes, getting Pengdras and Evoing them, and just leveling up my Urd and 2 Sets?

Might be worth it to try to keep moving up, but I expect that you are gonna have a tough time with the next set of dungeons. The last level of Kronos forest and OOH are pretty good for plus eggs, but again, you have to deal with blue to get there. So I guess keep grinding, maybe not worrying too much about pengdras, you might be able to handle super rubies now, but not sure if you have the stamina for it.

bengy81
May 8, 2010

Artificer posted:

What sort of ways can I raise the health of my Urd team? I'm relying on other high level Urd leaders or related friends to boost my hp and attack damage for farming Lava Tubes because right now everything is okay except for the fact that the Golem on wave 6 one-shots me unless I have a friendly leader that can push me above the hp bar. I can do combos and blow actives but generally I take at least one hit off of the golem and that just wipes me off the field.

I'm running Urd/Set/Set/MiniLeilan/Red Dragon Fruit.

I'm working on leveling and Evoing Urd and the two Sets. MiniLeilan is of secondary priority since she'll be replaced immediately by Echidna if I ever get her and eventually I hope to pick up Phoenix Knight for her/Red Dragon Fruit's slot.

Currently my objectives are just to level up both rankwise and Urd teamwise. The collection of Evo mats and preparation of Red Pengdras should be evidence of that. Then climb for replacement subs for MiniLeilan and Dragonfruit. Then onwards and upwards. Does this seem reasonable? I think I've got the best Urd team I can really do at the moment and I've added a few Urd players on Padherder to help things out, though the Un-Evod/Low leveled Urds are still not enough to prevent me from being oneshot by the Golem.

My padherder: https://www.padherder.com/user/Peacelock/monsters/#31,0,31,2047,268435455,0,,0,0,0,eq,0,0,0,0;default,0

People who are running Urd and other synergistic leads, my ID is: 335 155 308

Edit: Obviously this low hp issue is making farming Lava Tubes difficult.

I added you, I regularly have uevo Ame up, she is pretty much my go to farming lead, as soon as my Urd can get some levels, she "might" take the lead spot on my red attacker spot, since she is more forgiving than Ame.

Right now, if you can get a red ogre, he has a R/B uevo that might help with your HP issues, he isn't an ideal sub, but there isn't much available to you at this point that really is.

bengy81
May 8, 2010
So how is the Zeus techinal? How does it compare to like Athena descended? I decided I should probably try to get a Zeus for fridays finally, what non-ronia teams are you nerds using?

bengy81
May 8, 2010

DaveWoo posted:

Well, the main thing you need for Zeus Technical is a team capable of either one-shotting or delay/killing the two Chimeras on Floor 4 (~800K HP apiece), followed by Zeus himself on floor 5 (3.8 million HP). I've done it with my Athena team (with Izanagi to provide burst on the last floor), as well as with my Pandora team.

What does your Padherder look like? Maybe we could suggest a team for you.

https://www.padherder.com/user/cralthatway/monsters/

I appreciate the input. Looking at the numbers, I have a pretty decent Athena team that might be able to handle it, also maybe Kirin or U&Y, but I have a hard time reliably handling content with 5x leaders (cuz I'm bad at puzzling).

In other news, holy poo poo am I stoked about my fledgling Urd team! Even severely underleveled, and w/out any awakenings on Nim, I was able to clear it up to Neptune, and if I had been paying attentino, I probably could have made it to Zeus. Definitely need to get some levels on Urd and Nim asap, glad I pulled a red present egg on V day.

bengy81
May 8, 2010
Godfest was pretty good to me. 4 rolls total (so far)
1. Izanagi :dance:
2. Ra :crossarms:
3 Freyja (dupe, but now I can do one of each evo)
4. Dragon Samurai (dupe, don't use tr first one, man I hope the come up with something for these padz things one day)

I would love any Chinese, since I only have Kirin, and I could use any of the others as leads or subs with no issue, really tempted to whale for one, maybe if the Odins were 3x...

As far as my wish list goes:
1. Blodin- I've got the Blonia and the Hermes, help me make my whale dreams come true
2. Grodin- I could use him so many different ways, but my Athena would love an auto heal or two.
3. AA Meta- I've got every piece of an awesome healer team, except for a leader, although that's going to change when SQ gets his UEVO

bengy81
May 8, 2010

Snowmankilla posted:

Yep, the Green one (didn't know there was 2). Yamato I am pumped about, and I have some other not as fun poo poo like Gigas, Phoenix Knight, and a Red Sorcerer. I am pumped. Does anyone want to be my Yamato or Norn Friend?

311096224 Bengy SA

Not running Urd a whole lot at this moment, but come tomorrow, I should be able to max skill her and maybe get her close to max level? Then it's time to party. Right now I'm running B/B Isis in slot 1 and slot 2 bounces between Ame, Athena, Urd and Blonia and sometimes Kirin. I have leader ADD bad, but I'm probably going to swap 1 to Athena when I get her max leveled, and then two will probably be Urd mostly.

bengy81
May 8, 2010
Time for a few questions!

1. I have my Athena sitting at lvl 85, and I have a yellow present egg. If I feed it to her it will take her almost to 99, under most circumstances, it would seem like a no brainier, however, I pulled Izanagi during the Godfest, so when I get him Evo'd, an egg would get him right up to 65 or so, which seems like a good idea, letting him go straight into that team, what would you dudes do?

2. I pulled a dupe Nim, would it be worth leveling and throwing a second one on my Urd team? I could put her in instead of Disco Hera, but I'm not sure if 2.5x is Better than a full enhanced red board. Thoughts?

3. I'm getting better with Kirin and U&Y, and so Gung-Ho decided to throw me a Ra, how much of a bastard is he to use compared to a 5x leader?

bengy81
May 8, 2010

trucutru posted:

1. Save the egg, soon they'll be worth double the experience (when we catch up to the JP version, so it may take a while).

2. Sure, she's nice and she gets the blue bonus from Urd. I wouldn't totally prioritize her but there is nothing wrong with a second 2.5x (which, unless you turn the whole board red it will deal more damage that merely the orb enhance).

3. Once you evolve him to his L/L version he's actually not that much harder, unless you try to do 5 colors plus hearts on each turn, in which case that's quite more difficult. But, otherwise, since you are free to do whatever 5 type of orb combination you can normally find something not that hard.

Awesome stuff, I didn't know about the egg thing, kind of bummed I just fed away a red one, but oh well, they seem to be a lot easier to come by these days.

As far as my Urd team goes, I can make a full board of red by popping Urd, Ares, and then enhance with Hera Ur, and then Nim for 2.5 times the amount of death. But I'm thinking taking out Hera-Ur and having a second Nim might let me farm KOG without too much difficulty, once the levels are there of course.

bengy81
May 8, 2010

SaffronKit posted:

This is something I had kind of seen you guys talk about but haven't really considered doing it much, but I probably will today! At this rate though, the extra stamina is just going to be a nice buffer for if I fail the first time.

I've seen suggestions for using a mono color team to deal with the chibidras which I'll probably go along with. I'm thinking of going monoblue, with Neptune I've got for the final wave. Would it be a good idea to go ahead and try and run it with a Grodin friend as a safety net?

I've mostly retired my old Amaterasu poison team, but I bring it out for this dungeon now. Basically it's Ama, max skilled Lilith, Lilith, Copperhead and Ra with an Odin friend, it's kind of boring but I can clear the dungeon pretty quick and no chance of wasted stamina.

In other news, I need more Urd friends! I just tested her out on KOG and I finally have a no brained team to farm that dungeon with, the only problem is that I don't have poo poo for Urd friends. I tried to add most of the ones on pad herder, but I only had two dudes accept.

So if you run Urd, or a complimentary leader, add me!

BengySA 311096224

bengy81
May 8, 2010

Jinnigan posted:

Okay, specific questions:

1. Are there some straightforward things I can do to keep powering up my Nephthys team?
2. Could I start putting together a team based around my Hathor or Kirin?
3. Do I have anything that I could start throwing together for a type team?

1 and 2 have already been answered, as far as 3 you have the green Norn and her best sub, start leveling them, and the. Throw together a team with whatever green balance monster you have, that should work pretty well for a long time. The caveat is that you might not have the team cost yet.

bengy81
May 8, 2010
I would kill for a blodin or two, or for Blonia to get an ult like Ronia, she is so underwhelming to run, I mostly don't mess with her anymore.

bengy81
May 8, 2010
Not that I would ever whale hard enough to get a Juggler, but I don't mind the idea of him at all.

I personally have always enjoyed playing with things that break games. I don't know if he would ruin my pad experience the way everybody says he would.

bengy81
May 8, 2010
Just fed off all my green dragon fruits to level Leeza, which means I should have no problem pulling a Verdandi or Gronia tomorrow.

bengy81
May 8, 2010
New Urd users add me! Mine is mid 70's right now, but sl 4 and catching all my red xp.

Bengy SA 311096224

I did a courtesy roll and pulled Sarsavarti Parvati, what teams comps are people using her in?

bengy81 fucked around with this message at 23:57 on Feb 28, 2015

bengy81
May 8, 2010

Sono posted:

Woodbahn #4 - MOTHERFUCKERS

I will never roll again, just like I said the last 5 times.

I feel you dude, just bought another roll, hoping for pretty much anything, and I pulled like my 5th light valk.

They really need to pull her from the REM.

bengy81
May 8, 2010
Ugh, accidentally fed off my last dub top this morning, and I'm in need of o e for ult evo Izanagi, what are my best chances for actually getting one this weekend? I'm assuming it's going to be a painful process, but I'm willing to make the commitment at this point.

bengy81
May 8, 2010

AreWeDrunkYet posted:

OP mentions that you guys sometimes have accounts for newbies, I've tried rerolling the starter monster a few times with no luck. Any chance something is available? No root here, but it sounds like a device link code would work?

There are a couple guys that have multiple choices. I also have an account I can part with.

It's lvl 21 and has Skuld, Blonia, DA Meta, Nim, 2x Wee Jas (Light version) plus a couple chibi Karina and other random REM stuff.

bengy81
May 8, 2010
So, can one of you lovely goons take a look at my box and tell me if I have any kind of team that could potentially take down Zeus Vulcan tomorrow, I think a stone or two would be an ok investment to get him so I can make awoken Minerva, so I'm not necessarily looking to 0 stone it.

Also, who would be the best target for my plus eggs? I'm getting close to maxing out Isis, and I was thinking maybe Athena or Ame (since she is already +51 from early in my PAD career), but with the new ults coming for Parv and Lakshmi, I'm wondering if there are better targets. I primarily use Urd and Athena teams for daily farming, but I break out U&Y and Kirin on the regular too.

Anyhow thanks in advance for the help.

https://www.padherder.com/user/cralthatway/monsters/

bengy81
May 8, 2010

Battle Pigeon posted:

You can make a horrible grindy tank team, of Gabriel/Sun Quan/Umi&Yama/Hermes/Ama/Gabriel. Ama is for removing water binds from Hera-Ur, can replace subs as wanted (like Hermes for Hera-Is if you want a gravity user)

Yeah I think this is what I'm gonna do, anybody have a beefy Gabriel they can put up for a while?

BengySA 311096224

Thanks!

bengy81
May 8, 2010

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Didn't see this until now but we're already friends. I threw my Gabriel up. He's max level and max skilled but missing 1 awakening (Tamadra starved).

Thanks! Let you all know how it goes in 2 or 3 hours!!!

bengy81
May 8, 2010
So, Gabriel grind team isn't possible without a gravity, you have to be able to one shot Hera Ur after you drop her below 25% and 2.25x ain't enough damage to do it, even if you can get past her without dying Ares is loving impossible, so I guess awoken Minerva will have to wait a while longer.
Not going to say how many stones I wasted trying...

Oh well, cleared Sandalphalon fairly easily, cost me 1 stone, but at least I can feel good about clearing some content today.

bengy81
May 8, 2010
Sweet, more chances to pull an elemental now!!!

I can't say I'm going to miss the golems, even though it's been a long time since I've pulled one, and the green one gets run on way more teams than he has any right to be run on.

gently caress that bitch Valkyrie though, I swear I've pulled at least 3 from the REM in the past few months since I've max skilled mine.

bengy81
May 8, 2010

pixfix posted:

Fixed sorry

I'm assuming you are pretty far out from farming Angelits, so in the meantime, I would evo your Isis to B/B healer and you could run a pretty baller healer team.

Isis, DQXQ, Sun Quan, Lilith, echidna, and deal with not having a green healer. Then you can pair with Isis, Bastet, or DQXQ and burn through tons of content while you are leveling up your mons

Edit: Focus on getting Hemes and Andromeda leveled up and evod. They have pretty good synergy with each other. Maybe you can luck into a Siegfried too, and that gives you two good orb changers.

Also MIK would be good, but have fun skulking him up!

bengy81 fucked around with this message at 19:50 on Mar 20, 2015

bengy81
May 8, 2010
My dumb spirit jewel luck seems to have run out. I've spent about five stones this event on chasing green and yellow orbs and haven't seen a single invade. I hope Valk changes my luck tomorrow, but I'm not really counting on it at this point.

On the plus side, I was able to make Attackeratsu a thing today. Not sure where I'm going to use her exactly, probably will see a lot of use in my Athena team, and maybe in one of my red attacker teams, but who knows at this point. What king of content are you folks using her as a lead for? And what do your teams look like?

bengy81
May 8, 2010

COOL CORN posted:

Does anyone have a spare account? I haven't played in months, but just got the itch again and don't feel like rerolling a bunch (I've done it so many times in my life). If not I can wait until the GF this weekend, but thought I'd ask.

If the one mentioned above doesn't tickle your fancy, I have one with DA Meta, Skuld, and Blonia, amongst other things, I can send the transfer stuff when I get off work today.

bengy81
May 8, 2010
Pulled a beast rider this morning, my god, my Urd team is going to be stupid good. I can already do most content easier with her than with Athena! Now I just need to make an attacker with Orb enhance happen and I will be set!.

Edit: I guess I should do the biweekly begging for friends thing.

Bengy SA 311096224

Have up Urd and Athena most of the time. Athena is about to get swapped out for a B/B almost Hyper max Isis I think though. Also run U&Y, Kirin, and Ame on Thursdays. Attackeratsu and Blonia available upon request!

bengy81 fucked around with this message at 18:14 on Mar 31, 2015

bengy81
May 8, 2010
So I'm dumb and can't remember from before. Do I farm Hanzo skill ups on expert or master?

bengy81
May 8, 2010
Guys I figured out how to get a Norn, feed off all the trifruits of the color you want right before the Godfest starts.

Guaranteed to work!!!

I had three great rolls today trying to chase an Odin:
Snow White
DQXQ
VERDANDI YOU DIRTY MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!

I don't have as much of a team for Verdandi as I do for my Urd but whatever, I will mess around with her for a while and see what I can come up with. Now I just need a million Tamadra....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bengy81
May 8, 2010
Man, I need so many Tamadra it's actually going to keep me from pulling the fest... Off the top of my head I think I need around 30 for a Verdandi team and a pandora team, and I have an immediate need for 2 for a rider for Urd. Hopefully another baby will drop today and maybe we will get the Tamadra dungeon this weekend.

Fed Ares a couple supers and of course he didn't skill up, oh well, at least e is only at 92....

Also no luck skilling up Ra yet, but again, no big deal because e is probably gonna get his new awakening before I can farm enough Angelits to make him LL.

• Locked thread