Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HoneyBoy
Oct 12, 2012

get murked son
Make way for the best puzzlefu

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HoneyBoy
Oct 12, 2012

get murked son
I need some Asuka buds so I can finally stomp this garbage dungeon into the ground. Seriously gently caress Gaia, I'm glad she's getting fed away immediately.

HoneyBoy
Oct 12, 2012

get murked son
Okay I'm just gonna wait for Extreme God Rush and get Gaia from there.

HoneyBoy
Oct 12, 2012

get murked son

ReidRansom posted:

I've tried several times with Asuka, and it has just never quite worked out.

Same. I don't know if it's just the piddlyshit stats on my low cost team, or the lack of any skill ups save for one red goblin, but I can't hit hard enough fast enough without blowing my wad using a Flamie. I usually get rekt with Fafnir, and everything after is just far too frustrating to deal with for what is essential a trophy monster/evo mat.

HoneyBoy
Oct 12, 2012

get murked son
Make Durga ult a devil.

Write to your congressman.

HoneyBoy
Oct 12, 2012

get murked son
So uh, is there any good reason the dungeon theme isn't you wa shock?

HoneyBoy
Oct 12, 2012

get murked son
Guys I'm having a crisis.

What the gently caress do I do with all this stamina on non-event days.

HoneyBoy
Oct 12, 2012

get murked son

Mezzanine posted:

What's that? Parvati?

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over Final Burning Lu Bu!

As if I need more reason to feed him all these hoarded plus eggs, now I can feed him those +9 Tama too.

HoneyBoy
Oct 12, 2012

get murked son
So uh, these are good for low cost dungeons then?

I got a lubu, 4 sun quans, a guan yu, 3 cao caos and 2 liu beis

edit: They're all 15 cost why
edit2: I guess they're passable subs if you don't already have their normal counterparts but ehh, I feel like I hoarded PAL pulls for not much reason now.

HoneyBoy fucked around with this message at 09:16 on Mar 4, 2015

HoneyBoy
Oct 12, 2012

get murked son
Please stop taking god-type away from good rear end REM monsters.

HoneyBoy
Oct 12, 2012

get murked son
lmao

I got two on the next run tho

HoneyBoy
Oct 12, 2012

get murked son

endjinn posted:

Why aren't you leading with Beelz instead? You can tank quite a few DeviTama hits that way.

That's team 8, this is team 9.

I was just chain running it, Athena has ruined me.

HoneyBoy
Oct 12, 2012

get murked son
Finally beat the Izanami challenge after who knows how many attempts with Beelz/Ronia. Stalling 10 loving turns on punkass light Izanami was so lame, any skyfall kills her then you gotta juggle chunks of poison and jammers with 17k every other turn or whatever.

HoneyBoy
Oct 12, 2012

get murked son
Just leave it as

Puzzle & Dragons 7.x:

The 7x is self-explanatory.

HoneyBoy
Oct 12, 2012

get murked son
There's no reason to hold onto these baby Liu Bei is there, I can just feed them off for skill-ups on my grown man Liu Bei?

I can't recall any conditionals they'd be useful in.

HoneyBoy
Oct 12, 2012

get murked son
It's probably an Anubis thing, given they're part of the same pantheon and both combo gods.

Like how Isis has a baby Horus.

HoneyBoy
Oct 12, 2012

get murked son
Nice, another use for my Ifrits and Ronia.

HoneyBoy
Oct 12, 2012

get murked son
What's the most preferable devil leader between Beelzebub and Lu Bu?

I want to know who to give a bunch of plus eggs to.

HoneyBoy
Oct 12, 2012

get murked son
Hm, that's true.

I pretty much never run a devil team without Lu Bu anyway, and he's getting a sick ult soon so he eats first.

HoneyBoy
Oct 12, 2012

get murked son
Do yall think Durga will eventually get a Devil ult?

I'm saying cause the upcoming GF has a sicknasty sub (hi) specially made for her and I was wondering if I should roll for it. I have like 95 stones from the past couple months of events/coin dungeons/etc. and something like 50 Tamadra and 30 babies. I need something to feed them to.

HoneyBoy
Oct 12, 2012

get murked son
Another for the list.

Server: NA
Name: HoneyBoySA
ID: 363,664,243
Lvl: Max
+???: 0
Skill/Awakenings: 1/Max

edit: Beelz/Ronia is how I did Hera-Ur mythical lol vvv

HoneyBoy fucked around with this message at 17:49 on Mar 29, 2015

HoneyBoy
Oct 12, 2012

get murked son

Raenir K. Artemi posted:

I mean, knowing Gungho yeah she's probably gonna be devil even if it makes no sense (she was literally created to kill demons) and her active already boosts both god and devil so it's pretty drat likely. Since she already boosts gods, though, it literally doesn't matter if she gets devil as far as running lumiel is concerned. Hell, This perfect Durga team would have been one of the most reliably powerful teams in the game like two weeks ago.

I was asking cause I can potentially make it a devil team with Hades/Lumiel/Lu Bu/etc. and have multiple bursts with both Durgas and Lu Bu for multiple floors.

Two turns of 50x followed by 62.5x is monstrous.

HoneyBoy
Oct 12, 2012

get murked son
So uh, Hathor's fallen out of style right? The Egyptian 1 GF would be a better time to roll for some insane Ra/Horus action as opposed to the Egyptian 2 dudes it looks like.

Ah but those loving snakemen with the heart matches that do 6x. gently caress it, by the time snakemen come to US we'll probably have a ton of free stones again.

HoneyBoy
Oct 12, 2012

get murked son
So you could totally use Izanagi or Lu Bu and make either god or devil teams and burst for like, 200x and 250x? Am I reading that right? Jesus christ.

HoneyBoy
Oct 12, 2012

get murked son
Salamander
Horus

WELL UHH

I'm still rolling gently caress it.

padZ trash
fire wizard laila
green angel ruel
radious
dark golem
marine rider
mitsuki
another dark golem
more padZ trash
Rodin (cool)
Delgado
Anubis (the only egyptian I already had)
Thanatos
sleeping beauty
Guan Yu
phoenix knight
and a loving 3star stone knight to end it

Garbage rates. I just want to feed off these pluses now.

HoneyBoy fucked around with this message at 08:16 on Mar 31, 2015

HoneyBoy
Oct 12, 2012

get murked son
It already exists.

HoneyBoy
Oct 12, 2012

get murked son

lmao

I remember when twinlits were first introduced, it along with descends like Athena were thought of as anti-goemon because of the heal.

Who's laughing now you fuckers :getin:

HoneyBoy
Oct 12, 2012

get murked son
I foolishly tried T&S challenge descend like 3 times with my hypermax Athena team and every time I flubbed some stupid little thing and got decked.

Then I went in with by Beelz/Ronia team on a whim and I cleared it first try with no real snags.

This doesn't bode well for the waifu.

HoneyBoy
Oct 12, 2012

get murked son
Brought down Vulcan zeus with the Beelz/Ronia dream team. I ended up having to do some Paprika combos towards the end with some heart skydrops but I got it.

I'd like to give some special shoutouts to Hadar's 500HP autoheal, and also I'd like to announce vampire duke's retirement from ever being used in my devil teams again.

HoneyBoy
Oct 12, 2012

get murked son

silvergoose posted:

Care to show said dream team so I know what I'm never going to get to?

Beelz/Hadar/Hades/Lu Bu/Ronia/Ronia

Any REM devil orb changer would be better in place of Hadar, but I haven't got them, not until Pandora gets her devil ult at least.

I had roughly around 40k HP and not much in the way of utility skills, but the awakenings and damage output are great.

HoneyBoy
Oct 12, 2012

get murked son
Master or expert for Winron?

Someone's crunched the numbers I'm sure.

HoneyBoy
Oct 12, 2012

get murked son
I ran a Hades/Ronia team and it was going smoothly until my Ronia active didn't finish Beelzebub. I also need a better orb changer than Vamp, Pandora ult please.

HoneyBoy
Oct 12, 2012

get murked son

Qylvaran posted:

Awoken Meimei (doesn't even have Genbu in the name anymore) looks like she will be fantastic, but I'm disappointed that we're getting a skill reset on a card that's already crazy useful when they haven't even given us a single Norse or Greek ultimate with more than four awakenings.

I don't even feel like taking her down that path since she loses God type. I wouldn't mind in this case if I had a GZL or Verdandi or something.

HoneyBoy
Oct 12, 2012

get murked son
Stone and 2k pal points from the twitch stream so far.

HoneyBoy
Oct 12, 2012

get murked son

Yermaw Zahoor posted:

I can't wait to evolve the 40-odd fairies for Andromeda and get gently caress all. That poo poo really twists the knife.

I went 0/40+ on genbu and didn't even consider skilling up anything for about 4 months I was so hosed off.
The fact that I'd already fed 15 or so unevolved ones first made it even worse, but I only have myself to blame for that.

And now you get to blow a couple green pys on that very same Genbu. :mrgw:

HoneyBoy
Oct 12, 2012

get murked son
I went into Hera-Bjork with my Beelz/Ronia team and I poo poo you not loving Marine Rider of all things pulled through for me, 20% skill lock resist totally shut down Leviathan, it actually gave me time to stall.

HoneyBoy
Oct 12, 2012

get murked son
My Lilith is D/D for the higher HP. Also I brought him in for green prong damage, not necessarily for skill lock resist.

HoneyBoy
Oct 12, 2012

get murked son
Please don't call your waifu it

But enough about that where's my loving super Lu Bu

HoneyBoy
Oct 12, 2012

get murked son
loving Medj you miserable cat gently caress

I just need to sit down and follow this dungeon along on padx don't I

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU