Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

driveby waifu posting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Zyla posted:

U SQ stats are out

gently caress are you making GBS threads me

i need TWO!?!?!?

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

whales.txt

code:
[0118.33] <tiw> oops i dumped 125 stones in a multi day godfest not realizing what i wanted was on the second day
[0118.34] <tiw> oops
[0119.12] <Rainman_Legends> ...rofl
[0119.32] <Unknown_PC> how many ronias did you get
:shepface:

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

I whaled again for a second SQ because QT ultimate evolutions.

code:
urd
M Y S T I C F L A M E K N I G H T
7th lmeta
lovely green angel
sticker girl garbage
weejass
horus
S E A S E R P E N T
gryps
lovely blue angel
lovely green angel
lovely light angel
dragon samurai
red odin
claymore
tiamat
martin luther king
cao cao
ANOTHER loving SASUKE
another urd
YET ANOTHER loving SASUKE
cinderella
hanzo
G O L E M
S Y L P H
Sun Quan #2
:shepicide:

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

As someone who actually has Juggler I think her usefulness is actually fairly limited unless you have subs that completely cater to making just hearts and color of choice, which is also super whalelord territory.

I do find it funny that she's going to replace Pandora for the uberwhales, who themselves replaced DMeta with Pandora. :allears:

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

trucutru posted:

As someone who has now cleared 4-5 descendeds with stupid non-optimized whatever+juggler teams I can say with confidence that you are smoking some good poo poo. Specially since a) the dark heart-maker is farmable, b) Juggler makes hearts, and c) you don't actually need to have a color of choice, juggler works extremely well with GDL 2TPA dudes (this is how I am clearing poo poo). You have a lot of flexibility on your subs since most of the damage comes from his leader skill and not from active skills or rows (Blonia and the like) so you can bring the delays, defense ups, etc. and still destroy them.

Personally, I don't mind the little dude. He's certainly different from a gameplay perspective but I am afraid that, in order to challenge the people who have the latest toy we'll get some even more ridiculous poo poo. Just like AA Luci pretty much spelled the doom of tank teams.
It might just be because I have hundreds of hours of play experience treating hearts as hitlers, but she isn't really clicking for me.

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

so about those bonus awakenings guys

gungho's last ditch attempt to make horus relevant ends up making all the other 4 color leaders even better

rip horus

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

I tried a Juggler sandbag team for getting S ranks.

hahahah holy poo poo nerf this sick filth I don't even actually have to think for more than 1.5 seconds per match

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

I don't see what's wrong with the NA pad solution of refunding every stone to every user who spent anything on that REM

:boom:

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

This is the guy who designed Juggler by the way (@Seasons)

edit: twitter feed https://twitter.com/search?f=realtime&q=%40seasons

I think we've found the rare Japanese Goon

Anime Schoolgirl fucked around with this message at 06:00 on Feb 26, 2015

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

If anything, this Juggler debacle will make Gungho rethink the constant kill-instantly-or-die-instantly design the vast majority of their dungeons have. I'll welcome tank teams being king again if it means taking a poo poo on Juggler.

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

trucutru posted:

They know exactly how many stones did each player spend in the FF REM. All they have to do to show that they are sorry is to return all stones that people spent (no profit for us! they have done it before) plus some extra goodie for the people who rolled the juggler (a set of the other gold eggs?) and it should be fine.

Of course, this is never happening because then they would indeed be making no profit, so enjoy jugglers and their poo poo-eating grin.
They wouldn't be losing any money by what's effectively giving people twice the amount of stones they have spent in value as well as return the monsters of the loving idiots who fed away their hypermax mons. It does not cost Gungho anything but database and maintenance time to do this.

But really, how hard would it have been to say "no" to this stupid poo poo and cancel the collabs because gently caress having to deal with this.

YamaP has goldfish foresight.

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

https://twitter.com/DaikeYamamoto/status/571117355163459584

The clock is ticking

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Whatever happens, I hope people aren't down with the clown enough to get angry if something gets changed :cb:

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

redstormpopcorn posted:

Thankfully US-only players don't even have a horse in the race, so I'm just gonna take events as they come and keep :rolldice: for a Ronia.
US was always the better server. JP had an entire month where accounts were lost and unrecoverable (because that function wasn't implemented yet) and you couldn't exit out of the client without force shutting the app down

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Zo posted:

If they nerf it in any significant sense it will break real life big boy false advertisement laws, and that's true even if they refund all stones because stones are not money.

So I'm looking forward to this announcement :)
It's perfect too, designed by a rival company in the mobile game space to basically take a huge poo poo on the goodwill of the company who implemented it

Also, apparently this was to go through with no changes before we got an FF collab at all

Well played, Japanese Goon

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

trucutru posted:

Good thing I didn't roll on that REM expecting to get some stones back (Saving everything for Yuna)

Anyways, this took a metric shitload of resources but it was worth it, I think.

gently caress yeah.

Yuna gets 5x for two water combos, 8x for three

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

trucutru posted:

That's really drat good. Where did you find that info?
Seasons is designing them, 98% chance it'll be that or better

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Artificer posted:

Would Gungho even give a poo poo if they pissed everyone off so long as they have a lot of whales like they do now? I mean plenty of whales have rolled the poo poo out of the REM for Juggler.
Like it or not, it will cut into the GF revenue stream because the people who play the game not for "waifus" or are ephemeral mobile game consumers that go from game to game have now beaten the game and anything it can throw at them. And its awakenings and skills were designed to have absolutely no weakness. It's a pretty well calculated well-poisoning.

This is also a hit to the reputation of the company, which does have an effect on prospective consumers as well.

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

nogic posted:

It's an interesting predicament. I think the best solution Gung Ho has is to just never allow anyone to pull it again once the collab is over.
Also never seeing any Square-Enix collabs ever again

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

trucutru posted:

Well, apparently the next pantheons to get awoken gods are the original Indian & Egiptians. Can't wait for Awoken flaming shitbird.
unrip Horus

maybe

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

The Hebug posted:

While I think I get the gist of this, translation please?
It's in chinese as well, but the eggs are pretty much all the other descends and the descend they're about to destroy is Zeus & Hera

someone made a rough translation:

(panel 1)
Zeus: The cookies are done!
Hera (talking to the Jugglers): Ara! Are you guys lost? This is a mythical dungeon!

(panel 2)
Hera: How cute! You even brought a present!

Anime Schoolgirl fucked around with this message at 01:49 on Feb 28, 2015

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

This has led to some of the best PAD fanart ever

http://gfycat.com/JubilantJampackedBrahmanbull

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

I rolled 6 times in JP toyfest so why not.

2x Kushinada
1x Liu Bei
1x LKali
1x Minerva
1x trash

All are (useful) dupes except for Minerva, who I will now use to make the shittiest fire team

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

SaffronKit posted:

How tough are the Super Metal Dragon dungeons? I'd love to do one for the stone and exp bags that super kings are. Is it significantly harder then the basic X dragon dungeons?
The supers themselves deal 10000 every 2 turns for metal and gold, 6000 every turn for rgb

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Postal Parcel posted:

Thus far, only I&I are the only sisters who stayed together.
(PLEASE MAKE I&N(Isis and Nepthys) A THING GUNGHO)
New releases in Pink Rem: Isis & Nephthys (7*) and Gabriel & Lucifer (7*)

Enjoy the salt mines

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

trucutru posted:

http://www.pazudora-friend.com/

Note: Getting the +297 to agree to be your friends is kinda hard so send like a million invites unless you plan to friend some guy with a weirdo leader (like my Ginyu friends), those are always happy to find other weirdos.

There's also the problem of them spontaneously turning into full time Sonias or Jugglers

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Postal Parcel posted:

You joke but I'd whale hard for I&N.
...and then end up with 5 G&Ls
same here except reversed

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

DaveWoo posted:

Twitch stream up again. They're playing the special Challenge edition of PAD - the higher the score they get, the more Stones/Tamas we get.
I knew where that was going as soon as I realized they were playing Puzzle Challenge at a leisurely pace

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Evil Fluffy posted:

Is the CD collab still going? I've been tempted to try PAD Japan and honestly if I do I want to shamelessly try to get my hands on a broken-as-gently caress Juggler.

The ship has sailed

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

aherdofpenguins posted:

ATTN people on JP

There's an in-game survey where you can vote on what new collabs you want to see and what collabs you want to return. DBZ is already coming back in about a week, but if there are more collabs you want to return make sure you fill it out.

If there's enough interest, I'll go ahead and translate the survey for people who want to take it.

1) JoJo
2) Fallout
3) Hotline Miami

I want this survey

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

madstrike posted:

:derp: The Juggarlos are here :derp:
I just hope Isis gets a Physical+Healer HP buff in her awoken skills as part of a hedge against more damage number inflation :smith:

rip

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

trucutru posted:

Isis is strictly a rainbow leader

:unsmigghh:

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Evil Fluffy posted:

My only guess is that there's an issue with FUNimation
Bingo

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Postal Parcel posted:

All right! Green/Fire! Norn love?
Pls make blue/green Isis and red/blue Horus

B/L Isis is perfect. I don't want to let go of Blueberry :smith:

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Ready to be angry as all hell. Anyone care to take a guess as to how this will go?

0/25

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

escape mechanism posted:

Light Luci has a seven stars rarity. Either he has an ultimate evo already (unlikely) or he's as rare as Bikinitron.
Well guess I'm not going to plunk down much into this if there's no Nurse Gabriel

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

trucutru posted:

Groundskeeper WeeJas
No Honor Students Dill & Ley Sirius and Chemistry Teacher (meth cooker) Chester the gently caress do they take me for

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

trucutru posted:

Wow, 0/15

Better than 0/25 on my bsonia during 2.5x

Yeah I'm still sore about that

• Locked thread