Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

Also note, that one of the first things that Young says about himself is that he hates drugs and he hates chewing gum. What do we see him do immediately after saying that? Blow a bubble. I'll bet he's on that real blood stuff - and I wouldn't be surprised if it is from the red seeds, either.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

Shoeless posted:

Also is it just me or is Dominic kind of a weird name for a woman librarian? And.. on closer inspection of the suspects, all of them appear to have their names start with "D". Also, top right, DTMAH Justice Chocolate. I don't know why that's there but it cracks me up.

Well, I was recently speaking to a guy called Lindsay, so I guess anything can go.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I liked the 90s TV drama intro. That combined with Amanda made me think I'd suffered a minor cerebral haemmorage. Also, he may be as chubby, but this Kaysen is nowhere near as sleazy as the last one.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

Jesus, I just got the 'look for D' and 'Dark Dreams Don't Die' thing. Doy.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

Phil's physique matches what one would expect from a user of Red Blood.

Edit: It also looked as if there was a note in one of the trays? Just before Amanda.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

That was... an experience. And a half. Interesting, though.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

Oh yeah, it looks like Rabbit is a user of Real Blood, seeing as he punched the door off that toilet, so he must have had some way of smuggling it onto the plane (his false eye, maybe?). I am also pretty sure Young is an addict too, seeing as how he managed to hold off Z. and eventually beat him up.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

Wouldn't be the first time SWERY65 used a 'gun-hand' as a stand-in for an actual gun.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

Hang on, when David was shot, did he say he was in the bath at the time? Cause looking at the way he looks coming out of a dive, he looks like a person floating in a body of water much bigger than a bath.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

Am I crazy, or does the narrator sound like Roland speaking normally?

Shame I don't have a juicer; otherwise I might be tempted to try that mix suggested.

Samovar fucked around with this message at 13:14 on Mar 13, 2015

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

It's also pretty appropriate that David's watch doesn't work.

And Kaysan. Jesus; I think we found L.A. Beast's father.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

Hang on, could the 'for D' be referring to the dimension of time, i.e. the fourth dimension?

Also, if that lightning strike WAS directed; who was the target?

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

Maybe August, if he is actually David, is no longer trying to save Peggy, but maintain the past?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

Hooray! This is indeed good news. Though if this does result in a second series, I do fear what things they will make Kaysen eat.

• Locked thread