Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
anchoress
Dec 24, 2011

by XyloJW
all the money in the world isn't going to bring your kid back lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
yeah haha rich people love their kids
poor people know they can just squat down and make another one that looks just like it

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

rofl

Electric Charity
Mar 22, 2009
rich people cant squat right.

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
actually its bill cosbyt

a messed up horse
Mar 11, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
if they're rich and famous enough they just write a song about their dumb kid dying and make a billion more dollars

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.
hard to beat a good fart joke tho bro

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

a messed up horse posted:

if they're rich and famous enough they just write a song about their dumb kid dying and make a billion more dollars

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
But it is possible to get even richer (Eric Clapton).

Simstim
Mar 16, 2005

You just gave me a great idea buddy.

eric clapton

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Motherfucker posted:

hard to beat a good fart joke tho bro

Farting at a echo kid's funeral.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Rajjoble posted:

rich people cant squat right.

uh, rich people -don't- squat. :smug:

I'm Crap
Aug 15, 2001

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGo9aMoAcBM

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

stuck at work until 845 on a friday woooo

Simstim
Mar 16, 2005

You just gave me a great idea buddy.
john edwards used the death of his son for political gain

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

john walsh too

NurhacisUrn
Jul 18, 2013

All I can think about is your wife and a horse.
We are working on some SERIOUS SHIT in here.

anchoress posted:

all the money in the world isn't going to bring your kid back lmao

5'd for truth.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

when led zeppelin's son died he wrote all my love and it was better than tears in heaven

unassertive boy 99
Dec 7, 2014

by Ralp
Critical health issues without cures in their loved ones, is also something I like to see.

A rich CEO's prized son, slowly dying and suffering on a bed, over many months... :D

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

it's better if the child is in his thirties, living on his parents' dime, and goes insane and kills the parents, then himself, imo

5-HT
Oct 17, 2012

Mr. Pumroy posted:

it's better if the child is in his thirties, living on his parents' dime, and goes insane and kills the parents, then himself, imo

like this dude?

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-crime/nyc-hedge-fund-founder-killed-son-allowance-source-article-1.2066224

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

unassertive boy 99 posted:

Critical health issues without cures in their loved ones, is also something I like to see.

A rich CEO's prized son, slowly dying and suffering on a bed, over many months... :D

this but with every rich man, woman, and child

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011

he's probably a goon.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

hmm... this is pretty "win"

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe
Its funnier when a rich guys worthless child murders their father after having their allowance cut.

EDIT: I see that's already been mentioned but still, lol.

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax
Careful, don't go posting a minor detail from that dude's public Facebook page or you might get probated for doxxing.

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Cubone posted:

when led zeppelin's son died he wrote all my love and it was better than tears in heaven

was this son procreated when they put a fish in a girl's vagina?

Rando
Mar 11, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Dead things are funny in a general sort of way.

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

no

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I recently learned that I'm middling to upper middle class, per gbs.

So, when I die, I'd like you all to witness the time honored spectacle of a body dragged through the streets by a chariot. And thus i've arranged my final plans.

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011

Big Beef City posted:

I recently learned that I'm middling to upper middle class, per gbs.

So, when I die, I'd like you all to witness the time honored spectacle of a body dragged through the streets by a chariot. And thus i've arranged my final plans.

Could you please give me some of your excess cash?

I promise not to open up a hot dog shack.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
Suck it, Pharaoh!

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Soulfly guy dead child song, Bleed feat. Fed Durts

NurhacisUrn
Jul 18, 2013

Zeroisanumber posted:

Suck it, Pharaoh!

God didn't need an AR15.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
its gotta be ironically related to something the parent did out of greed for me to really nut

NurhacisUrn
Jul 18, 2013

gary oldmans diary posted:

its gotta be ironically related to something the parent did out of greed for me to really nut

DuPont number one son dies of artificial textile related cancer?

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
needs more greed :flaccid:

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum
When has the funeral of a rich person's kid ever produced the same level of hilarity as the funeral of a Juggalo's kid, OP?

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

more money for them though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NurhacisUrn
Jul 18, 2013

Lolie posted:

When has the funeral of a rich person's kid ever produced the same level of hilarity as the funeral of a Juggalo's kid, OP?

I don't really laugh at smelly obese people spraying carbonated bottled Detroit sewage water at each other in a form of grief. I consider that sad and thought provoking.

Now a bunch of 21st Century slavers crying as they have to inter their little future bastard oppressor in a richly appointed gold, marble, and emerald coffin? That is way funnier.

• Locked thread