Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Leroy Diplowski posted:

Oh sure, but you don't get to experience the droll whimsy a life of getting baked and serving fast food for a few hours before riding your bike around town, playing guitar with your buddies, and trying to convince some curvy redhead with big boobs who wiggles when she walks that having sex with you would be a good use of her time has to offer.

How about we trade places. I can assume your identity and you can assume mine. If you don't like it we can totally switch back. Promise.

ugh gross man nobody wants to hear about your hogging expeditions

I think I threw up in my mouth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DiHK
Feb 4, 2013

by Azathoth
I make $8.75/hr.
I have a masters degree.
I am roughly 70k in debt.

Gas thread. Ban OP.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

DiHK posted:

I make $8.75/hr.
I have a masters degree.

Gas thread. Ban OP.

this is why poors shouldn't be allowed to breed

Wootman
Sep 6, 2014

by XyloJW
awesome, buy me an av cert?

Muerte
Jan 22, 2015

DiHK posted:

I make $8.75/hr.
I have a masters degree.

Gas thread. Ban OP.

You made some very bad choices and listened to some bad advice. "Go to school and get your masters before actually getting a job and finding a company who will pay for your masters." Let that sink in for a minute and realize how dumb you are.

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp
Going to school to learn skills for a job in something you like(it doesnt have to be your undying passion, just something you like, this is what hobbies are for) is really cool and rewarding.

Muerte
Jan 22, 2015

RonMexicosPitbull posted:

Going to school to learn skills for a job in something you like(it doesnt have to be your undying passion, just something you like, this is what hobbies are for) is really cool and rewarding.

However getting your masters when you have no readily available job prospects makes you an idiot.

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit

Muerte posted:

Sounds like a "you" problem, I lay on the beach all day drink beer and think about the world around me.

can't wait until you die of liver disease or from me clubbing you over the head on the beach and stealing your benjas

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

i work in a career that gives me self respect and contribute to interesting technical projects op

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit

TEAYCHES posted:

i work in a career that gives me self respect and contribute to interesting technical projects op

Being "gay" does none of that

DiHK
Feb 4, 2013

by Azathoth

Volume posted:

this is why poors shouldn't be allowed to breed

I don't have children. My mother is a lower-middle class professional. My Grandfather is a famous botanist (as far as that goes).

But it's all my fault.

Muerte
Jan 22, 2015

TEAYCHES posted:

Only poors need to justify everything they do. I contribute to the world by not taking up a job someone else can have. You should be thanking me.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Muerte posted:

Only poors need to justify everything they do. I contribute to the world by not taking up a job someone else can have. You should be thanking me.

fuckk.. you are right :qq:

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit

DiHK posted:

I make $8.75/hr.
I have a masters degree.

Gas thread. Ban OP.

Can't wait until our taxes pay for people like you to get a worthless degree, thanks obummer

new friend from school
May 19, 2008

by Azathoth

Volume posted:

seriously, if you weren't even born with at least half a mil in your trustfund please kill your self so the rest of us don't have to deal with your poorness

That's stupid as hell, if all poors actually did that, then your money wouldn't mean poo poo. Take an Econ class or something, jeez.

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp

DiHK posted:

I make $8.75/hr.
I have a masters degree.

Gas thread. Ban OP.

you spent 70k and 6 years of your life on planet earth for a hobby

Muerte
Jan 22, 2015

safetyStanddown posted:

That's stupid as hell, if all poors actually did that, then your money wouldn't mean poo poo. Take an Econ class or something, jeez.

When you're rich economics doesn't apply to you, something poor people don't understand.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Muerte posted:

Dog your inheritance was 24.5 dollars you read that poo poo wrong please stop using your credit card.

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014

Muerte posted:

Poor spotted.

shut up human being

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
I asked earlier if any goonetes want to help me and them live off the gov no takers yet.

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp

JebanyPedal posted:

Dog your inheritance was 24.5 dollars you read that poo poo wrong please stop using your credit card.

its actually an even 25 his granny gave me a gummer before she kicked it.

You're welcome bro

Leroy Diplowski
Aug 25, 2005

The Candyman Can :science:

Visit My Candy Shop

And SA Mart Thread

soy posted:

ugh gross man nobody wants to hear about your hogging expeditions

I think I threw up in my mouth

shhhh I'm trying to entice this rich dude. just chill

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
i just jerk off all day and farm my work out to the chinese, and make a lot of money doing it

Leroy Diplowski
Aug 25, 2005

The Candyman Can :science:

Visit My Candy Shop

And SA Mart Thread

Muerte posted:

Take out the work part and I do all of this already...

Step up off my wiggly redheads or I'll garotte you with a guitar string

Flavor Truck
Nov 5, 2007

My Love for You is like a Truck
I work at a dicksucking factory OP save my life!!!

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit

TOILETLORD posted:

I asked earlier if any goonetes want to help me and them live off the gov no takers yet.

Marry girl in military
keep her pregnant
live it up

If she has to be deployed in between pregnancies gently caress whoever you want.

ceebee
Feb 12, 2004
OP I inherited $233 mil and a stake in your mom's saggy puss

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Muerte posted:

I make $0 an hour because I inherited $24.5 million. Lol at you middle class making $50/hr, what is life of servitude like?

lol look at this poor who doesnt have a billy

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!

TEAYCHES posted:

You poors are disgusting

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014
you know what they say, OP - shirtsleeves to shirtless in three generations :)

Muerte
Jan 22, 2015

sexy young infidel posted:

you know what they say, OP - shirtsleeves to shirtless in three generations :)

I don't care about 3 generations from now I'll be dead. gently caress them I earned this money they can find their own way.

a_gelatinous_cube
Feb 13, 2005

I've always thought it would be pretty bad rear end not to have to work, but I had vacation this week and all I did with my time was play like 100 hours of Dragon Age and eat a bunch of pizza, so I'd probably waste my life anyway. :shrug:

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

i think the op was repeatedly nonced by relatives while growing up

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot
But my law degree wasn't worthless when i was getting it how am I supposed to anticipate the market 5 years in advance with all the secrecy of trade agreements?

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Zyklon B Zombie posted:

I've always thought it would be pretty bad rear end not to have to work, but I had vacation this week and all I did with my time was play like 100 hours of Dragon Age and eat a bunch of pizza, so I'd probably waste my life anyway. :shrug:

So that's how poors spend their time. Interesting

Muerte
Jan 22, 2015

Zyklon B Zombie posted:

Why did you take vacation so early in the year? God poors are confusing as hell.

rubbe
Jul 19, 2008
Lol if you use money i live in a breakaway civilization and like to observe you primitive humans. You make good tv.

POWERBALL
Feb 16, 2012

by zen death robot
I'm not rich but I have an awesome credit line. God Bless America. :patriot:

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Muerte posted:

Why did you take vacation so early in the year? God poors are confusing as hell.

We take our vacation in the dead of winter because that is when our jobs have the least amount of work to do and everyone takes vacation then so you don't have to risk standing out as a bad employee. Also as a side benefit we celebrate the birth of a space wizard (or whatever jews are on about) wherein we buy tons of extra stuff to ensure we have no spare cash for the rest of the year and therefor guarantee our wage/salary slavery.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

fina get poz'd? :cabot: :gizz: :baby:
Fgoot

• Locked thread