Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
ok so i was pretty drunk and wanted pizza and was drunk enough to try a new place. that was my first mistake. i got this pizza that was their "hoo boy thats a spicy meat-aball pizza"

like, whatever right? spicy pizza is usually some jalapenos and some spicy sausage or some poo poo. great. not this one, holy poo poo. first off there was like 2 lbs of jalapenos dropped all over that bitch, extra seeds. but seriously the worst part was the sauce they used for it. it must have been half ghost peppers or something, i swear to god. i like hot food but jesus christ. i had spicy poops for like 6 hours today.

the pizza itself wasnt even that good.

i have half of this stupid thing in the fridge, i wouldnt even want to give it to a homeless person it's that bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp
You really should've gotten pizza hut. Cheaper and actually well made to create an exciting flavor profile with an established record of hundreds of millions served. Going to some random hole in the wall place is super risky especially when drunk, if they were any good they'd be more popular.

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014
oh word?

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

loving man up and finish that pizza you pussy

Film yourself eating it for us

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
report this loving pizza-hating idiot...

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

THE PENETRATOR posted:

report this loving pizza-hating idiot...

hey u lil bitch i love pizza dont put that label on me.

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp
I recommend their new Peruvian cherry peppers if you are looking for a mild kick. They are sweet too so it creates a great flavor profile especially when combined with pepporoni or sausage.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
mail it to me

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

THE PENETRATOR posted:

mail it to me

give me your address

no scratch that just give me coordinates ill have my drone drop it off

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

shiksa posted:

ok so i was pretty drunk and wanted pizza and was drunk enough to try a new place. that was my first mistake. i got this pizza that was their "hoo boy thats a spicy meat-aball pizza"

like, whatever right? spicy pizza is usually some jalapenos and some spicy sausage or some poo poo. great. not this one, holy poo poo. first off there was like 2 lbs of jalapenos dropped all over that bitch, extra seeds. but seriously the worst part was the sauce they used for it. it must have been half ghost peppers or something, i swear to god. i like hot food but jesus christ. i had spicy poops for like 6 hours today.

the pizza itself wasnt even that good.

i have half of this stupid thing in the fridge, i wouldnt even want to give it to a homeless person it's that bad.

my favorite piza is just a sriracha anchovie and jalopeno piza, also i think you are bitch because gently caress youm that's why

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

TOILETLORD posted:

my favorite piza is just a sriracha anchovie and jalopeno piza, also i think you are bitch because gently caress youm that's why
yah dude that pizza sounds exactly what i want right now

instead im eating home made soup so thats pretty good too but its no nicey spicey pizza

Bubble Bobby
Jan 28, 2005

TOILETLORD posted:

you can put sriracha on regular pizza without that other gross poo poo, fyi

Kthulhu5000
Jul 25, 2006

by R. Guyovich

TOILETLORD posted:

burns a little and stinks a lot coming out, smooth move, ex-lax!

NOT!

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

numberoneposter posted:

yah dude that pizza sounds exactly what i want right now

instead im eating home made soup so thats pretty good too but its no nicey spicey pizza

i had soup for dinner too

Wootman
Sep 6, 2014

by XyloJW

RonMexicosPitbull posted:

You really should've gotten pizza hut. Cheaper and actually well made to create an exciting flavor profile with an established record of hundreds of millions served. Going to some random hole in the wall place is super risky especially when drunk, if they were any good they'd be more popular.

pizza hut is rare where i live sadly.

naem
May 29, 2011

My fav pizza place is Russian, not sure how that works but good rear end dough and toppings

Kalit
Nov 6, 2006

The great thing about the thousands of slaughtered Palestinian children is that they can't pull away when you fondle them or sniff their hair.

That's a Biden success story.
Learn to handle spicy food or don't order it hth

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014
Nice.. wahts the name of the sauce, OP?

frogge
Apr 7, 2006

Just, uh, get really high first and eat it OP. HTH.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

there is no good by the slice pizza in my city its a barren pizza region

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

numberoneposter posted:

there is no good by the slice pizza in my city its a barren pizza region

Sorry for your loss.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Saalkin posted:

Sorry for your loss.
its balls. there is maybe one place but its ridiculously hit and miss but at least the girls who work there are all babes and the beer is cheap. its a great place despite the so-so pizza so i guess it doesnt really count.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
They started selling Sbarro frozen pizza locally and I tried it out and it was not very good; it was edible enough and I ate it, but unless I'm literally starving to death and its the only option I probably won't ever pick another one up.

Kalit
Nov 6, 2006

The great thing about the thousands of slaughtered Palestinian children is that they can't pull away when you fondle them or sniff their hair.

numberoneposter posted:

its balls. there is maybe one place but its ridiculously hit and miss but at least the girls who work there are all babes and the beer is cheap. its a great place despite the so-so pizza so i guess it doesnt really count.

Live in a better city.

Kuato posted:

They started selling Sbarro frozen pizza locally and I tried it out and it was not very good; it was edible enough and I ate it, but unless I'm literally starving to death and its the only option I probably won't ever pick another one up.

Whoa, they make more than hummus? I honestly had no idea.

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014
intersting but what was his name, OP?

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

there is lots of great food here its really weird that decent by the slice pizza isnt among them

there is a great neapolitan style place, but i want a place where a guy like me can spend a couple bucks for a big cheezy new york city style slice. ya know?

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

Kuato posted:

the idea that you'd buy sbarro frozen pizza when you could just go to one and get it fresh .................wait

Kalit
Nov 6, 2006

numberoneposter posted:

there is lots of great food here

numberoneposter posted:

i want a place where a guy like me can spend a couple bucks for a big cheezy new york city style slice

:psyduck:

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

if my pizza doesnt have stuffed crust i throw it immediately in the trash

flesh dance
May 6, 2009

I have a problem where I'm at the store and all I ever buy is like rice, fresh produce and tofu but after I get home all I want to eat is garbage, and then I don't have any

plenty of booze though somehow.

what I'm saying is that I'm drunk and really want your hot garbage pizza, it's wasted on your bitch rear end

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014
i have 3 pizzas

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Business Gorillas posted:

if my pizza doesnt have stuffed crust i throw it immediately in the trash

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

i was actually gonna post a question asking how i could incorporate a hot dog into a pizza, so i appreciate you helping me out

Buff Baby
Jan 7, 2008

As a human being, I'm embarrassed.
pics OP please

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

basically i've wanted a hot dog for like a week now

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

there is no middle ground, its either a place where the dough must be made of post consumer fibers, another place that puts loving curry powder in all their sauce, etc, etc, and then the awesome neapolitan place

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

tomorrow i'm gonna go to the store and get a hot dog

Kalit
Nov 6, 2006

flesh dance posted:

I have a problem where I'm at the store and all I ever buy is like rice, fresh produce and tofu but after I get home all I want to eat is garbage, and then I don't have any

plenty of booze though somehow.

what I'm saying is that I'm drunk and really want your hot garbage pizza, it's wasted on your bitch rear end

To be fair, fried tofu + salt + pepper + sesame oil is pretty much the best thing ever

numberoneposter posted:

there is no middle ground, its either a place where the dough must be made of post consumer fibers, another place that puts loving curry powder in all their sauce, etc, etc, and then the awesome neapolitan place

Sorry to tell you, but curry powder loving rules

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

i read that hot dog thread like a week ago and i've been wanting hot dogs ever since

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Business Gorillas posted:

tomorrow i'm gonna go to the store and get a hot dog
i see the hot dog thread has infiltrated your brain as it has mine

• Locked thread