Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014
lmao anybody remeber how lowatx would say the forums are horrible until he went broke and then put a two week posting spree on the forums when he actually was broke

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014

gnarlyhotep posted:

I don'[t remember any of this

he spent about a year and half saying the forum was for fags on twitter, until the forums broke and half of SA vanished overnight... ahaha

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014

gnarlyhotep posted:

huh, I've been a regular poster in GBS since 2008 and I don't remember this

maybe I've been getting old longer than I thought

Y we're "problematic" to him in the twitterverse.. thats why your pay has been reduced so much ahha

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014
If theres one mod worth paying its gnarl

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014

gnarlyhotep posted:

well then again I don't pay attention to twitter or really anything outside SA, because heh why the gently caress would I

I'd donate $3 to keep you alive but yah outside of SA there's a whole new world

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014

Hobohemian posted:

I'm sorry but the internet kind of sucks outside of SA. The world is awesome. The internet is not.

You say that, but thers a lot of fags in somethingawful too... god bless

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014
Homohemiian

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014

someone double check this burn and make sure this guy knows hes a fag...

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014

Hobohemian posted:

I'm in your head bitch. If you want I can PM you a pic of my dong so you don't keep yourself up all nite thinking about it.

Shut up retard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014

Tony Homo posted:

When Lowtax goes broke do bans increase? Does he send an email to all the mods asking them to help him increase his profits by banning?

I think he just morosely complains about not having any money...

• Locked thread