Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dogcrash truther
many so called "Fat" people are in better health, generally, than supposedly "normal" or "thin" people

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tao of lmao

i'm skinny fat

dogcrash truther

Dont bully me! posted:

i'm skinny fat

this is really just another way of saying you are skinny and unhealthy with poor muscle tone. your use of the word "fat" as a synonym for "unhealthy" is precisely the kind of attitude I'm trying to change around here

DemonToadGoat

I use a kneeling chair at my office work, and I take the stairs halfway to the 7th floor. I'm fitter than most people

DemonToadGoat

Oh, you shouldn't eat that. its bad for you

Stormyish

Healthy At Any Morbidly Obese Size

tao of lmao

dogcrash truther posted:

this is really just another way of saying you are skinny and unhealthy with poor muscle tone. your use of the word "fat" as a synonym for "unhealthy" is precisely the kind of attitude I'm trying to change around here

lol if you think i'm ever going to change :evilbuddy:

dogcrash truther

Stormyish posted:

Healthy At Any Morbidly Obese Size

you think you're joking but as a matter of fact, some "morbidly obese" people are probably in better health, overall, than you

Stormyish

dogcrash truther posted:

you think you're joking but as a matter of fact, some "morbidly obese" people are probably in better health, overall, than you

it's true, I died 15 years ago

dogcrash truther
another thing. fat people can be beautiful. sexually attractive even, and not just to fetishists, but to most people (who haven't been brain damaged by our toxic culture)

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
as someone without mild autism (and therefore a smoker) I agree op

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

healthy at any height

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
"plus sized" is really no different than the "negroid" label.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

City of Glompton

honey is an excellent sugar substitute for people of all healthinesses

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

i am he

my ideal body shape is sort of hard to picture for me.. but its definitely a little wide, pretty long, kind of slimy?, with a hard carapace on my back

joke_explainer

i am he posted:

my ideal body shape is sort of hard to picture for me.. but its definitely a little wide, pretty long, kind of slimy?, with a hard carapace on my back

One morning, as Iamhe was waking up from anxious dreams, he discovered that in bed he had been changed into a monstrous verminous bug. "Holy poo poo!! This is so hot!! I'm so turned on now!!" he exclaimed.

oliwan

by Nyc_Tattoo
fat chicks are gross *eats a twelve pack of chocolate donuts covered in cheetos*

deep dish peat moss

I have a dense body and a barrel chest, and I wouldn' tbe as attractive or successful if I exercised to a "healthy" weight

deep dish peat moss

WetNightmare posted:

"plus sized" is really no different than the "negroid" label.

That's our word.

Damp Star Baby

Staying Legend. CA Exempt DEATH
whole lotta fatties itt

I must create a system or be enslaved by another mans; I will not reason and compare: my business is to create. - William Blake

the unabonger

Damp Star Baby posted:

whole lotta fatties itt

fly away, troll.

WindmillSlayer

i weigh one hunred and forty million pounds

Diqnol

I think, much like sexism and racism, our society is taking great steps in moving past this affliction. One of the most popular songs from the past 6 months? All about that bass. Now I want you to listen to that song, to really listen. Wisdom.

oliwan

by Nyc_Tattoo
f is for fat, which you are
a is for rear end, which you also are
t is for the fat rear end, its you

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

DemonToadGoat

imagine the level of fitness, you'd have to go to, to stay in maximum condition while weighing 140, 000,000 lbs

you'd have to be excersizing like 22 hours a day

ron color
what if every post was like walking a mile

ron color
we wouldnt get anywhere LOL

tokyo_vamp

poisoned by cowboy killers
i stay fit with a strict regiment of one deep breath for Every calorie consumed

Veskit

I love capitalism!! DM me for the best investing advice!
I need to drop 20 pounds but lose no muscle this is going to be a challenge... Or an opportunity? Ahhhhh pessimism or optimism which direction are you supposed to go with your swolitude.

deep dish peat moss

Honestly... I smile at a bitch and she jump out her clothes. I don't need to look good.

DemonToadGoat

Funnypost Collabo posted:

Honestly... I smile at a bitch and she jump out her clothes. I don't need to look good.

Charming

pig slut lisa

irl is good

emptyquote this post if you appreciate a Real Woman with Curves

deep dish peat moss

As a 10th level Rapper, I've unlocked the class ability to use rap lyrics as pickup lines.

dogcrash truther

pig slut lisa posted:

emptyquote this post if you appreciate a Real Woman with Curves

pogi

The best metric of health is punching power, OP

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

i'm an athlete so everyone else is fat to my scrutinizing eyes

tao of lmao

GoodbyeTurtles posted:

i'm an athlete so everyone else is fat to my scrutinizing eyes

according to the op those fat ppl are all healthier than you. deal with it.

GoodbyeTurtles

Dont bully me! posted:

according to the op those fat ppl are all healthier than you. deal with it.

if i stuff a pillow under my shirt or wear baggier clothes will i become more healthy?

tao of lmao

GoodbyeTurtles posted:

if i stuff a pillow under my shirt or wear baggier clothes will i become more healthy?

ideally, you want yourself to look triangular-ish from a profile view. you want a definition-less, flat chest (bonus points for pectus excavatum) gradually blooming into a healthy "beer gut"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GoodbyeTurtles

Dont bully me! posted:

ideally, you want yourself to look triangular-ish from a profile view. you want a definition-less, flat chest (bonus points for pectus excavatum) gradually blooming into a healthy "beer gut"

*whips out note book & scrawls furiously* i will be the healthiest no matter the cost

• Locked thread