Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I'm about to get wtfpwned by a blizzard tomorrow night so let's get some comfy games in this ma. Some of my fondest gaming memories happened on snow days. Games like Dark Cloud 2 and Tiberian Sun top my list. Probably the biggest snowfeels games for me right there. I remember drinking hot cocoa and gaming on those titles til the plows came home. :coffee:

Daikatana Ritsu fucked around with this message at 23:21 on Jan 25, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Updated the OP with image of Charlie Brown watching snow falling from his window.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

I'm going to play some windwaker HD tomorrow through the snowstorm

yeah.. that's the good poo poo

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

drat...Supposed to get 20-30 inches over tonight and tomorrow. Hopefully I won't lose power whilst gaming.

same :coffee:

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

the skiing level in yoshi's island FTW

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Just started coming down.

• Locked thread