Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005
I FUCKING HATE POOR PEOPLE BUT I LOVE BEING FUCKED IN THE ASS and having two dishwashers in my CONDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was watching the Sleep Number bed commercial and it was like it sucks to sleep next to someone so you can buy this expensive rear end bed and it apparently solves your problems.

No, gently caress no, couples should each get their own bedroom, I share my queen size bed with two tiny dogs instead of another person and I like it that way, when someone sleeps over they get all hot at night and steal the covers.

This destructive behavior should end, I think it would make marriages last longer. If you are poor you can do like I Love Lucy and just put single beds in your tiny rear end bedroom.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005
I FUCKING HATE POOR PEOPLE BUT I LOVE BEING FUCKED IN THE ASS and having two dishwashers in my CONDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Daedra posted:

people gently caress in them op

Yes and after you are done loving you can go back to your own bed that doesn't have sex all over it.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Zzulu posted:

one personal bed each and one fuckbed in the designated fuckroom

I've I ever have a mansion I'm building a sex dungeon. I'm not even into that but a sex dungeon would be awesome.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Venom Snake posted:

I'm sorry so many of you are missing out on the wonders of cuddling.

Cuddling is for the sofa or for like 10 minutes-20 minutes, not all night.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Tambaloneus posted:

Even all the non-goons I know let their various pets sleep wherever. Maybe it's so couples planning to have kids can practice being woken up at all hours of the night and having to deal with various revolting bodily fluids. If they can manage to do that and not kill the pets or each other they are ready for kids I guess.

Honestly I don't know anyone (I don't know any goons IRL) that doesn't let their dog/cat sleep wherever they want which is in bed most of the time, one of mine sleeps at the foot of my bed and the other cuddles up underneath the covers.

• Locked thread