Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

"Coming out both ends."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
Can't come in to work today boss, I've run out of excuses.

goatse.cx haver
Oct 17, 2010

precious metals
fake a back problem

snort oxy all day

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
go in then halfway through the morning drink some ipecac, should be good for like a week off

youre wife
Dec 25, 2014

by Ralp
What is the point of life?

goatse.cx haver
Oct 17, 2010

precious metals
force down a goddamn fistful of antacids and go tell your boss something is very wrong while you foam at the moaht and bark like a dog every 3 words.

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!
Im depressed LOL

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
poo poo your pants

just come in to work and pretend to have to speak with your boss and just loving let lose i promise youll get to go home

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
my pancreas exploded (an actual one i used)

Tite Barnacle
Jun 4, 2014

Meowdy Purrdner

Grimey Drawer
I'm busy raping your car and smashing out the windows on your wife. Yeah I'm dyslexic, what did you expect for 8 bucks an hour?

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
I'm sick.....sick of working!!! :xd:

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Applewhite posted:

"I know I was supposed to beta test those videogames today, but my cat died last night and I have to make funeral arrangements." *spend the rest of the day catching up on expense reports*

I know the funeral part was a joke, but my former partner at work only called in sick once in like 25+ years, and it was when his dog died. He didn't even call in when he had bronchitis or when his dad died. :stare:

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
my son is gay

Neutrino
Mar 8, 2006

Fallen Rib
"Hello <boss> this is <bigger boss>, <employee> won't be coming into work today. He's with me all day so everything is cool, aye?"

Insert real names to sound convincing and try to fake the big boss or owner's voice.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
Sorry jefe, I got a prior engagement, namely drinking four bottles of white wine, doing dabs, eating hot pockets, and watching reruns of No Reservations all day. I would be able to make it, but unfortunately that would leave no time for the masturbating I'm planning on doing six or seven times today. Thank you for being understanding.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

hi i am really sick and can't be behind a cash register today
no
oh okay

Tite Barnacle
Jun 4, 2014

Meowdy Purrdner

Grimey Drawer

Tsinava posted:

my son is gay

songay.sowhat

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
"My TiVo queue is full and I don't want to miss a second of the Sister Sister marathon."

ShaqDiesel
Mar 21, 2013
One of my headmates is frykin and seeing xhis xbrethren deep fried is triggering xhim.

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

My doctor told me that my current working environment will trigger my autism.

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer
dramatic readings of dad gay.so what posts ought to do the trick

spanglish dickluv
Jan 27, 2015
f

Somebody fucked around with this message at 00:51 on Jan 27, 2015

spanish woonsocket
Jan 27, 2015

by XyloJW
f

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
:captainpop:

ziasquinn fucked around with this message at 00:49 on Jan 27, 2015

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
I'm busy stalking people

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
i hurled two doves into the air this morning, and their flights did not auger well. it is a foul day to leave the house

Yivgev
May 19, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

i slipped on ice and landed boner-first on the pavement

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
"i have ants"

Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers
uncontrollable flatulence

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
"i dun messed myself"

best if delivered while weeping

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW
Working today is against my religion since I read "Das Kapital" and converted. Sorry, bourgeoisie pig!

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

mumble.

i got an email from the boss of my video game store telling me i shouldn't go in today

my wife got rapeseed (aka canola) spread and she really needs my help to get some olive spread

my house's value is on fire, it's worthless than 5 million, i'm going to lose it all my debt because i can refinance this fucker

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
Ugh but I worked yesterday? Listen boss, this relationship is getting realllll stale.

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
But don't you see?! I can't come in to work today because in a shocking twist it turns out I'm YOU!

Bone_Enterprise
Aug 9, 2005

Inception Cigars
www.inceptioncigars.com
I came in here expecting Kraft Macaroni and Cheese, I leave with the blue box blues. =(

gently caress you OP.

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
Where's the best place to farm materials to level my excuse crafting btw

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

quote:

“On the plane ride out to here, I prepared a few remarks which I would like to read to you.

“On behalf of the entire organization, I want to express what an honor it is to be here and represent the AFC in the Super Bowl. I know how difficult it is to get to this game and I appreciate the work of everyone who helps host the event. We are anticipating a great game against the defending Super Bowl champs, Seattle Seahawks.

“Given the events of the last week, I want to take a minute to address the air pressure matter before we kickoff this week’s media availabilities. I have spoken with Coach (Bill) Belichick. I have spoken with Tom Brady. I have taken the time to understand to the best of my abilities what goes on in the preparation of gameday footballs. And I want to make it clear that I believe, unconditionally, that the New England Patriots have done nothing inappropriate in this process or in violation of NFL rules.

“Tom, Bill, and I have been together for 15 years. They are my guys, they are part of my family. And Bill, Tom, and I have had many difficult discussions over the years, and I have never known them to lie to me. That is why I am confident in saying what I just said. And it bothers me greatly that their reputations and integrity, and by association that of our team, has been called into question this past week.

“As I said on Friday in my prepared statement, we welcome the League’s investigation and the involvement of Attorney (Ted) Wells. I am confident that this investigation will uncover whatever the facts were that took place last Sunday and the science of how game balls react to changes in the environment. This would be in direct contrast to the public discourse, which has been driven by media leaks as opposed to actual data and facts. Because of this, many jumped to conclusions and made scarring accusations against our coach, quarterback and staff questioning the integrity of all involved.

“If the Wells investigation is not able to definitively determine that our organization tampered with the air pressure in the footballs, I would expect and hope that the League would apologize to our entire team and in particular, Coach Belichick and Tom Brady for what they have had to endure this past week. I am disappointed in the way this entire matter has been handled and reported upon. We expect hard facts as opposed to circumstantial leaked evidence to drive the conclusion of this investigation.

“In closing, I would like to say to all the fans of the National Football League, and especially the amazing fans of the New England Patriots, that I and our entire organization believe strongly in the integrity of the game and the rules of fair play properly, equitably and fairly enforced. Thank you.”

Balls.

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
I accidently spilt bacon grease from the pan onto my family jewels.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
Sorry boss, there's a bunch of anti-*insert business here* protestors outside my house and I'm too afraid to go out.
No I don't know why none of them are at the office, ask the protestors.

My pre-Superbowl ritual is to skip work for a couple weeks before and after the game, sorry boss but the Seahawks gotta win this year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
I know folks in the Northeast are gonna milk this blizzard for all it's worth.

• Locked thread