Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011
http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/526694/black-woman-marries-herself-cause-she-couldn-t-find-a-husband-by-the-time-she-turned-40

is this the hot new fad sweeping the black population?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Backweb
Feb 14, 2009

hosed up if true. They won't be a population much longer...!

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

probly divorce herself when she realizes she is a fat idiot

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
she just go broken up with or hosed around in some way and this is a symbolic gesture for herself as to say: I am a strong black woman, I don't need no man, I love myself

You go girl (but take it easy on the cake maybe)

Backweb
Feb 14, 2009

Why does a website called allhiphop need to identify her as a BLACK woman? It's the 21st century, I thought we were past this. loving racist site.

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
this is soon to be a goon thing.

Kukash
Apr 22, 2010
i am so desperate for love, i would have married her tbqh.

oh well. another one gets away.

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011

mookface posted:

she just go broken up with or hosed around in some way and this is a symbolic gesture for herself as to say: I am a strong black woman, I don't need no man, I love myself

You go girl (but take it easy on the cake maybe)

Iseeyouseemeseeyou fucked around with this message at 20:20 on Jan 26, 2015

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

it's like that scene with that movie with that whale, you know the one, emancipating billy

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)

quote:

People participate in all types of phuckery these days.. Even though her phuckery is pretty cute, this woman right here is the Captain of the phuckery squad..

Sometimes a person may think they have self-love but what they have is major blockage that keeps them from being able to self-analyze themselves..

Real self-love means you’re able to evaluate yourself, you know your good and bad and what you need to work on.. If it was so important for this woman to be married by the time she was 40-years-old she should have done research on marriages and found out what she was doing wrong in dating.

That’s all I’m going to say about this cause I’m sure many of you women will applaud this mess.

quality article

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Rambling Robot posted:

this is soon to be a goon thing.

Goons hate themselves, though, so if they self-married themselves they wouldn't get the honeymoon period and go right into doing one-goon-shows of Married With Children.

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

she probly hosed the poo poo out herself on the honeymoon

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
its because women are entitled fucks, if theyre fat and gross its societies fault but their mate better be fit as gently caress make bank and be a "gentleman"

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Backweb posted:

loving racist site.

it unironically is because it lists miscegenation as one of the reasons why she did this lmao

a messed up horse
Mar 11, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
does somebody have like a tutorial i can look at for this

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

Do it ironically posted:

its because women are entitled fucks, if theyre fat and gross its societies fault but their mate better be fit as gently caress make bank and be a "gentleman"

we got it ruff brotha, we should start an internet community for men only

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum
That seems like it would be an extraordinarily lonely and depressing day, almost a punishment really.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

maybe she couldnt find a husband because she was narcissistic enough to marry herself and throw thousands of dollars on a ceremony all about her

marrying yourself is pretty much a sweet 16 party that you're paying for

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

Is that black woman Dennis Rodman?

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Glaucus atlanticus posted:

yes he is constantly in flux

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

Glaucus atlanticus posted:

it's Steve Harvey, don't be reacist

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

The Kwanzaa Bot is here to protect me.

what phuckery is this

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
*everyone is suddenly quiet and smiling nervously*

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

i thought this lady was going to be super huge and gross but shes actually not that fat and has a decent face are you telling me no man wanted a piece of that big booty? i call shenanigans

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3axSo6o9dvY

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

babypolis posted:

i thought this lady was going to be super huge and gross but shes actually not that fat and has a decent face are you telling me no man wanted a piece of that big booty? i call shenanigans

I think you have that diesease where you can't tell how fat people are

Ragtime Cthulhu
Dec 11, 2014
Ah, minimal investment, maximum return. Good job, OP

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
If my dick was bigger I'd probably hit it. Wouldn't enjoy it too much, but anything to add notches to the ol' belt.

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

Kuato posted:

If my dick was bigger I'd probably hit it. Wouldn't enjoy it too much, but anything to add notches to the ol' belt.

prudent

Kukash
Apr 22, 2010
i bet her mother was really disappointed in her daughters choice of husband.

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW
WITH HER VIRGINITY LONG GONE YASMIN SET OFF ON A SERIOUS MISSION.

Ragtime Cthulhu
Dec 11, 2014

Miltank posted:

WITH HER VIRGINITY LONG GONE YASMIN SET OFF ON A SERIOUS MISSION.

Quit posting excerpts from my autobiography

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

babypolis posted:

She's only "not that fat" if you exclusively compare her to the people from Wall-E

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
so she's a lesbian couple now?

Harakiri Potter
Oct 18, 2004

REACH HEAVEN THROUGH VIOLENCE BABY
i love my thick nubian sisters and enjoy church crowns and crazy batshit sermons marry me

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

babypolis posted:

I'm with you, man. She's pretty normal looking really.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
I hope she's happy with herself because that's gonna be one nasty divorce

Stockholm Syndrome
Mar 30, 2010

Business Gorillas posted:

maybe she couldnt find a husband because she was narcissistic enough to marry herself and throw thousands of dollars on a ceremony all about her

marrying yourself is pretty much a sweet 16 party that you're paying for

Except... You're loving marrying yourself. Something broke in her brain, that's for sure.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

finally, a digital relationship outside the internet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

Agag posted:

I'm with you, man. She's pretty normal looking really.

she would provide great pocket protection in pickup football games so that's a plus

• Locked thread