Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

gnarlyhotep posted:

iTunes is one of the worst pieces of professionally written software I have ever seen, and I've used circa-2002 Lotus Notes

I like that GZA featuring RZA is in a completely separate part of an itunes library than either GZA or RZA

Or Wu-Tang Clan is a completely separate artist from Wu Tang Clan :thumbsup:

Browse folders and double click MP3s for opening in Winamp without giving a fux about metadata for life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

tripwood posted:

version 2.95 here

itunes is the worst loving poo poo. my friend has that and i brought my usb key with mp3s on it to listen at her place. she tried to explain me the insane process involved to play the drat thing and i was like fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuckkkkk throughout. dogshit

lol I just remembered that

*deletes song from hard drive; is now permanently deleted from phone somehow*

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Blazing Zero posted:

you can still download winamp and it still does the exact thing you expect it to and nothing else.

I'm kind of surprised how it works without issue in Windows 7 64-bit. A program I used to use on Windows 95.

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

88h88 posted:

Yes I still use winamp.

In it, voted 3

• Locked thread