Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
synftw
Jun 14, 2007
Chaos-Gnostic Satanist
A friend and I drove to this trash city nearby with shovels and hammers hoping to find a homeless person to murder one night. There were none behind the lovely strip mall like there usually were, and that's the story of why I didn't become a monster one night in high school.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Angela Lansburial
Feb 9, 2005
Nothing to see here.
I consume resources at an alarming rate and give nothing back to society, in effect murdering the future generations of humans who will perish in the blighted hellscape I have helped create.

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

I helped murder this thread by posting in it.

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp

synftw posted:

A friend and I drove to this trash city nearby with shovels and hammers hoping to find a homeless person to murder one night. There were none behind the lovely strip mall like there usually were, and that's the story of why I didn't become a monster one night in high school.

No wait a minute, is this real?

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
im the guy in the hat

no the other one

Count Freebasie
Jan 12, 2006

I was in the bedroom watching her die. I felt bad afterwards, since the backseat of the drive-in was so lonely without her. I was thinking about her when they were playing our song, crying on a Saturday night.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
I murdered my innocence when I was 10 and typed "boobs" into a search engine.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Nigmaetcetera posted:

I murdered my innocence when I was 10 and typed "boobs" into a search engine.

same but it was looking at 58008 upside down on a calculator :rip:

Count Freebasie
Jan 12, 2006

A misanthrope posted:

same but it was looking at 58008 upside down on a calculator :rip:

The correct punchline to that much more involved joke is 55378008

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Count Freebasie posted:

The correct punchline to that much more involved joke is 55378008

*types into calculator and falls out of chair in shock*

Bishop
Aug 15, 2000
The key is to go far enough out to sea that you're over the continental shelf. Dumping bodies is much easier that way, just ask the dudes that took care of natalee holloway after she overdosed while on vacation

Count Freebasie
Jan 12, 2006

A misanthrope posted:

*types into calculator and falls out of chair in shock*

Here is the full joke in all of it's second-grade brilliance (keep in mind, I'm in my late 30s, which will explain the parties involved):

Dolly Parton's bra size is 69 (type that on the calculator)
Kenny Rogers says that's too, too, too, big (type 222)
He thinks it should be reduced to a 51 (type in 51)
Now if she had eight operations on her boobs, what would she be? (multiply by 8)

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

mookface posted:

I ran over a baby seagull one

hitler

great big cardboard tube
Sep 3, 2003

I never have but Glenn Beck raped and murdered a young girl in 1990

Gordong Dongbay
Oct 18, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I murder my hand on the daily with my penis. Some would say that I murder my penis with my hand but I don't agree.

Count Freebasie
Jan 12, 2006

Gordong Dongbay posted:

I murder my hand on the daily with my penis. Some would say that I murder my penis with my hand but I don't agree.

Me too. I don't kill my dick, I just choke him out until he throws up.

Cacator
Aug 6, 2005

You're quite good at turning me on.

President John F. Kennedy

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Count Freebasie posted:

Here is the full joke in all of it's second-grade brilliance (keep in mind, I'm in my late 30s, which will explain the parties involved):

Dolly Parton's bra size is 69 (type that on the calculator)
Kenny Rogers says that's too, too, too, big (type 222)
He thinks it should be reduced to a 51 (type in 51)
Now if she had eight operations on her boobs, what would she be? (multiply by 8)

math is hard tho

even boob math

Fishy Joe
Apr 19, 2005
Eat at Fishy Joe's
I have not committed no murders

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
I post a lot on the internet about how men keep trying to rape and murder me, but I use my wild ninja-like prowess to either beat them up or kill them every time. These things totally happened to me pretty much non-stop. Did I report it? That's none of your loving business. Look, buddy, I don't OWE you police reports about my experiences.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

i murdered a vegan and chopped him up and served him under the guise of pork products (hot dogs, pork chops, tenderloin, bacon, etc)

R.S. Gumby
Jul 26, 2007

Utterly useless.
I hit a man with my car once. I'm pretty sure he died.

I was speeding, and I probably wasn't entirely sober, so I panicked, and drove off. Felt terrible.

A witness must have called it in, as it seemed the police showed up in no time. Started panicking and ran my car off the road. Well, I say my car, but it was actually stolen, so yeah, I had that reason to run as well. Anyway, I wasn't hurt, so I got out, pulled my gun and shot the cops following me. Took their car, and drove off. Before reinforcements could catch up, I had managed to drive up onto a mountain top, where I waited for the cops to stop looking for me. Must have taken minutes before I felt safe enough to drive back into Los Santos.

Bob James
Nov 15, 2005

by Lowtax
Ultra Carp
I killed that fat barkeep.

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp
I killed... at the comedy club!

(this isn't true.)

i hate everything
Oct 15, 2010
I have reaccuring dreams of disposing of one my murder victims body parts inside of really nice bronze sculptures I've made and then having them on display and having people comment on them at art shows and stuff. Dreamt it so often that I'ts a legit memory now.

i hate everything
Oct 15, 2010
The bronze boner they could call me

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
i killed myself and wasnt caught

Apthous
Nov 2, 2014

by XyloJW
I murdered the alphabet and now I can't get out of debt.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
I've shot a number of different animals, but I ate them afterwards so that was OK. The only time I ever felt bad about killing anything was when I hit a raccoon with my car and saw that I'd badly hurt, but not killed it. I pulled over and got out to check on it, and it turned out that it had a smashed back and blood was coming out of its mouth, but it was still alive. I stomped on its head until it died to save it suffering. Felt bad about that.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
Nice try dad but I already told you that I'll never tell

cynic
Jan 19, 2004

Once I punched a dog.

I actually know (of) a person who killed a few people and got away with it. One was a pedophile who raped his sister so I guess that was maybe justified.

My sister-in-law had her wedding video done by a guy who had recently put his wife through a woodchipper (very allegedly). He was drunk as gently caress and her entire walk down the aisle was filmed at a 30 degree angle.

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

I gave my friend's cat a Stone Cold Stunner and it died like 10 days later. Hard to say if I was directly responsible.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
my girlfriend says I murder good taste every time I dress myself

Apthous
Nov 2, 2014

by XyloJW
If I told you I would have to kill you and get away with it and then kill the next person I told about it and so on and so forth.

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp
C'mon Genesplicer. This is your chance to admit to being the Zodiac Killer. Or Jack the Ripper, depending on how old you are.

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT

Bob James posted:

I killed that fat barkeep.

I'M GONNA MOON YA, MAN!

AMINAL
Dec 6, 2014
just a few cats

the trick is to grab them by their hidn legs and swing their head onto a rock or a tree

it usually takes a few swings and they can be really loud so dont do it at night or your neighbors might wake up, and that's just plain rude

Pookum
Mar 5, 2011

gaming is life
I lit a sleeping hobo on fire with lighter fluid.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
I wiped the sweat from my murderous brow and flung the last bit of dirt onto the shallow grave. beneath my murder feet lay my victims, 16 16-year olds from 16 different counties. I took a moment and tried to remember their dead faces. dead from the murders i had got away with. I couldn't. it was all a blur. I walked back to my house and went inside.

I miss my grandma and hated my mom. thats probly why i did all that murdering.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

I tried to shoot John Connally, the governor of Texas, in 1963. He was riding in a car for some sort of celibration. I was standing on a knoll some distance away but I'm not a very good marksman so I only managed to injure him. Then the head of the guy sitting behind him just sort of exploded for no reason.

• Locked thread