Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011
I don't really know much about the whole thing except I read in the paper that they're expecting as much as 1 metre of snow in one day or something. Do you count the surrounding suburbs to be part of New York or is it just the big skyscrapers? Do people in various parts of New York have different survival strategies?

Anyway tell us how you're going to make it through the ordeal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cymoril
Jul 1, 2005

Kittens Warm the World
Dinosaur Gum
Suicide.

MUSCULAR BEAVER
Dec 26, 2014

HENDO! HENDO!
it's nearly 10pm and it's still like 32 drat degrees outside and there's 2 or 3 bushfires somewhere nearby making everything smokey so idgaf about some fuckholes who are scared of a little frozen water op

Communist Bear
Oct 7, 2008

The night groaned with cold. The garden lights flickered nervously. In their light the falling snow was dead white before the darkness ate it up.

Snow fell like ash from post-apocalyptic skies, but that was outside. Things would soon get hot in the Don's restaurant.

Helpimscared
Jun 16, 2014

I'm going to make it through by living on the other side of the country

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
lol its like 55 and sunny af here

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

Smash it Smash hit posted:

lol its like 55 and sunny af here

Yeah, summer is probably going to suck though.

GreaseGunner
Dec 26, 2012

Just chillin'
New York is poo poo

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011
I just looked at a map and Rhode Island is not really an island.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
I just hope you all die, American swine.

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011
Why aren't any New Yorkers responding? Are they ok!?!?!? :ohdear:

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

SnowblindFatal posted:

Why aren't any New Yorkers responding? Are they ok!?!?!? :ohdear:
sorry we're all hopped up on valkyr

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011
If I was a criminal druglord mastermind I would definitely name my first custom-made thing Valkyr.

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
hunkering down in california got my bread and milk ready

IzzyFnStradlin
Jun 19, 2004

SnowblindFatal posted:

If I was a criminal druglord mastermind I would definitely name my first custom-made thing Valkyr.

none of your clientele would give the references and you would be trying to explain it to them and they would be like "uhhh, whatever dude, just give me my drugs."

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011

IzzyFnStradlin posted:

none of your clientele would give the references and you would be trying to explain it to them and they would be like "uhhh, whatever dude, just give me my drugs."

They won't be all "uhh whatever" when they're on a murderous rampage 3 hours later.

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011
All programmed to hunt down "the Payne residence"

glowing-fish
Feb 18, 2013

Keep grinding,
I hope you level up! :)
I live in one of three or four coldest states in the US, and it is currently 50F and sunny and I have the window opening, enjoying the gentle breeze.

Edit: I just checked, and according to a document written in Comic Sans font, Montana is the 6th coldest state. But still, Montana is cold usually and it is nicely warm right now.

glowing-fish fucked around with this message at 23:49 on Jan 28, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum
Internet in the NE is going to be down until the cable companies finish the emergency network of snow tunnels they're currently digging. So we won't know until then, I would guess 500k - 2m dead though

• Locked thread