Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
you have to admire the work ethic of some of these addicts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
also Cristy is awesome. she's pretty much the person kesha based her personality on. seriously watch the full episode, it's amazing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_PV-7vwivA

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
It's always amazing to see an alcoholic just straight chug a bottle of liquor like it was water

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
hay guyz remeber tha one wif tha chic hufing dusters? IM WALKIN ON SUNSHINE LOL

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012

you should feel bad for posting that

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012

Rambling Robot posted:

"Intervention" and "Hoarders" were quit good shows. obviously A&E (home of "Duck Dynasty') had to cancel them both.

of course they had to cancel them; that time could have went to more duck dynasty reruns

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012

TheReverend posted:

Pardon the ebaums world link but Skyler and his bath salts are pretty rad too.

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/82310574/

what a milf

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012

XK posted:

That's the only person on the show who did nothing but make me mad. All the other people, no matter how incredibly hosed up they were, and how much worse they were making their lives, I could understand, in at least some small way, why they were on their path of addiction. That guy had already started a successful career, had a natural talent for music, had contracts with major music industry outfits as a producer, and was in a money earning band with his hot girlfriend. He lives with her and her family, they are supportive and accept him, have seemingly infinite patience, and just want him to recover. The worthless gently caress regularly smokes up and verbally abuses and physically threatens her family.

I remember watching that episode and wishing I were him, and there he is laying in dirty water in a drainage ditch, under a highway, crying his eyes out about how awful his life is while smoking crack.

I found it, S02E16 Tim.

I'm watching that episode now and I forgot how much of a pussy the dad was. He's just sitting there letting a crackhead verbally abuse and threaten his daughter.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
Can we talk about 16 and pregnant in here too because the trainwrecks on that show are just as funny

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012

haljordan posted:

The best is when they get knocked up more than once.

"Hey you know what's better than a dumb poor hick with a baby and an equally worthless boyfriend? TWO kids!!!!"

I like when the optimistic and naive plans they make while pregnant get shattered by reality.

"Gonna move out and get married right after the baby is born. Oh wait, my baby's father has pretty much abandoned us to enjoy his youth and I'm trapped by responsibility. Why'd I have a baby :("

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012

Cracked_Gear posted:

He's dead now. had a heart attack last year

That's tragic

Cracked_Gear posted:

The one that stands out for me is Adam. he had severe PTSD and he refused to go to treatment, though I hear he had a kid with his bitch of a girlfriend and sobered up. I just remember the crew asking him what happened in iraq and for about two seconds he looked like he was going to murder the camera crew

His girlfriend had an uncanny valley look to her. Like you can tell something is off with her

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012

OctoberBlues posted:

Does anyone want to snort some meth and hunt for burl? Anyone?

sure just let me finish my pint of vodka first

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
I'm watching the Megan/Maryanne one now and it's funny how Megan's brother was there for her when her parents fought and he's talking about how her boyfriend is a piece of poo poo and a coward. Then you find out he moved to scotland as soon as he turned 18 and hasn't been home in 7 years. Plus he's a hard time trying to think about what to say to get her to go to rehab.

Also Tiffany whose grandparents won't say she's addicted to drugs even though she looks like death and that addiction isn't in their family even thought her uncle is in prison for 10 years due to drugs.

Gaunab fucked around with this message at 18:09 on Jan 29, 2015

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012

timp posted:

I've seen that video before, UGH it rubs me the wrong way. I don't have a problem with picky eaters, but she takes it to a whole new level and for some reason everything about her and her cheesy potatoes makes me sick.

The bath salts one is one of my favorites. I binge-watched a bunch of episodes a few years ago and that was one of the ones that stayed with me, along with this one:

It was this middle aged deadbeat dad who was enabled by his teenage daughter, who he'd get to drive him around. His family said he would sit at a bar and open a tab knowing full well that he had zero dollars in his account; then he'd just leave without even attempting to settle up, or, if he got caught, one of his family members would have to come and pay his exorbitant tab. He would just walk around all day with a full handle of vodka, everywhere, and if he went somewhere that wouldn't allow him to walk in with it, he'd just refuse to go inside.

From what I can remember dude was pretty normal acting, not sloppy or mean...he just had to be drunk all the time, and unfortunately for him he was loving broke. The intervention was what made this one memorable: After a long intervention, and with his vodka bottle in hand, he finally agreed to go to treatment. In the van on the way to the airport, he made the driver stop at a rest stop. He begs the interventionist to let him go home and get "take care of some things" and he promises to be ready to go outside of his house at 8:00 AM. They pull up to his house the next morning and he's fled. Assuming his family stood their ground with their terms, he'd be completely cut off and just wandering around out there, no friends or family, and with a serious, virtually unbreakable addiction. I can't imagine he lived much longer after that unless he finally caved and got help.

Saw that one last night. He fled to his 50 year old sugar mama's house. He's dead now too. Died January 4th of last year

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
Jeff Van Vornderan is the best interventionist

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
Christina(S11E01) is also hot despite being addicted to meth

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012

Frog Act posted:

wow in this one this 22 year old girl is prostituting herself out of her childhood room in her parents house to buy heroin whiel her family is in the next room. holy moly

Season and episode?

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
I think that's a different episode

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
Holy poo poo, Jeff grew a beard for the 12th season

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012

dMastri posted:

"i love smoking dust... it tastes like a really, really good permanent marker"

I was surprised he was russian

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012

Frosted Flake posted:

I thought you were joking but...

Maybe life wasn't so perfect for Jeff and Ronda.

holy poo poo

• Locked thread