Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
gently caress da Mods, 2 weeks in and feelin froggy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

I'm back at zero now

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
thread reminds me of how nice it is to take a relaxing drag off a cigarette and also how cool you look when doing it

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

All of the poo poo posting is great actually because it reminds you that that nagging voice in your head is actually being a human being.

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
I kissed a girl with cigarette breath and almost threw up in her mouth.

Don't stop not smoking, op!

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I hate the feel you get from smoking tobacco but I love the cooling sensation of a Newport 100 Menthol. Can't wait for weed to become legal because I'm positive Newport 100 Menthol Marihuana cigarettes will make a HUGE comeback.

Lollerich
Mar 25, 2004

The little doctors are back,
they want to play with you!
cigarette free for 333 days after 20 years of smoking

Dieting Hippo
Jan 5, 2006

THIS IS NOT A PROPER DIET FOR A HIPPO
i'll be honest i dont remember how long its been since i quit, and thats probably a good thing so my brain doesnt keep going "HEY FUCKER ITS BEEN THIS LONG SINCE A SMOKE"

Lollerich
Mar 25, 2004

The little doctors are back,
they want to play with you!

Dieting Hippo posted:

i'll be honest i dont remember how long its been since i quit, and thats probably a good thing so my brain doesnt keep going "HEY FUCKER ITS BEEN THIS LONG SINCE A SMOKE"
I'm past that point as well. I installed an app to count the days the same day I quit. In the beginning I checked it almost every day. Then I stopped. When I switched phones (android google poo poo) it automatically reinstalled and imported the data, and now I only check it every couple of weeks or months to remind myself.
I have to admit that knowing how long it's been actually helps me.

I eventually got to the point where I could smell smokers and where the smell of someone smoking in my vicinity annoyed me. I think these are all good reminders and good signs of "recovery".

Despite that I kind of sort of remotely miss smoking the occasional cigarette, the fact that I don't like the smell and that smokers annoy me, combined with knowing how long it's been is going to help ensure that I'll never smoke again.

I really, really don't want to smoke a cigarette ever again.

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

fina get poz'd? :cabot: :gizz: :baby:

Lollerich posted:

I'm past that point as well. I installed an app to count the days the same day I quit. In the beginning I checked it almost every day. Then I stopped. When I switched phones (android google poo poo) it automatically reinstalled and imported the data, and now I only check it every couple of weeks or months to remind myself.
I have to admit that knowing how long it's been actually helps me.

I eventually got to the point where I could smell smokers and where the smell of someone smoking in my vicinity annoyed me. I think these are all good reminders and good signs of "recovery".

Despite that I kind of sort of remotely miss smoking the occasional cigarette, the fact that I don't like the smell and that smokers annoy me, combined with knowing how long it's been is going to help ensure that I'll never smoke again.

I really, really don't want to smoke a cigarette ever again.

Great post bro.

Yeah Its been around 2 weeks and I can smell smokers on the train n poo poo. Sucks, but good reminder to stay clean.

Last night I wanted a cig after work but just said gently caress it and kept drinking

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

hows every1 doin

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

i just smoked 1

a real rude dude
Jan 23, 2005

no point stopping you're probs riddled with cancer already op

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

winston tastes good like a cigarette should

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

david... posted:

no point stopping you're probs riddled with cancer already op

Nah brah, lungs are rebuilding

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

I'm smoking irl

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

3 weeks.

Can run, am expectorating a buttload and it rocks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dieting Hippo
Jan 5, 2006

THIS IS NOT A PROPER DIET FOR A HIPPO

gently caress da Mods posted:

3 weeks.

Can run, am expectorating a buttload and it rocks.
give it another week and you wont be coughing up poo poo at all!

• Locked thread