Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...
lady has pro tier dick suckin lips, no alterations needed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

we're are getting into the philisophical discussion where it actually doesn't matter what sub-sub-sub genome group you are part of, life is in constant evolution and you should just care about genes when it comes to reproductive viability and quality of life. furthermore, we must secure the existence of our people and a future for White Children.

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

EnderWiggin posted:

I thought big lips and big flat noses were an African thing.
nice buying into 19th century racism

PowerBuilder3 posted:

Actually all non-pure Homo Sapiens (pure meaning no Neanderthal DNA), should turn over control to our pure-blooded members - native africans from peoples who never migrated.

europeans are basically like the mutants in xmen and should band together and lash out at the enemy before the registrations and purges begin

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

Germstore posted:

Is there enough intact neanderthal DNA to clone one? If so we should say gently caress the moral implications and do it.

we should definitely clone anything we can as often as possible

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

look if she willin to say yes to the d who am i to say no. bring your brainy brawny self over here, gurl. snap my spine

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

Zzulu posted:

would you have sex with an alien?

Libelous Slander posted:

look if she willin to say yes to the d who am i to say no. bring your hyper-intelligent multi-tentacled self over here, gurl. snap my spine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

• Locked thread