Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NurhacisUrn
Jul 18, 2013

All I can think about is your wife and a horse.
We are working on some SERIOUS SHIT in here.
Good question OP! Yes. I absolutely would make sweet love to a neanderthal lady. Why? Oh so so many reasons. Why not? On the basic premise of chemical attraction alone, I assume my MHC would be ablaze telling my gonads, "that one". Such different genetic structures yet similar. It would be beautiful. Not to mention, she would be strong. Probably way way stronger than a modern man. That is pretty incredible too. As for the position? Doggy. Most definitely doggy. So I can grab them swingin neanderthal lady breasticles and hold on for dear life. The whole thing makes me think of the death by snoo snoo episode of Futurama.

Honestly, I think if you wouldn't sex a neanderthal lady, you're too choosy. Don't knock a woman that can murder a sabertooth with a spear made of rocks and birch, best you can do is bring l33t dps to a raidgroup, or bring muy pwnage to a bag of doritos and chips.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NurhacisUrn
Jul 18, 2013

All I can think about is your wife and a horse.
We are working on some SERIOUS SHIT in here.

Dyna Soar posted:

i think op had the question wrong

the real question would be, would a neanderthal woman gently caress you

Doubtful. I can't bring down ancient large animals with a melee weapon, and that was basically being a gorilla juicehead on the Jersey Shore to them.

• Locked thread