Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

If you have mid-period sex you get those nice squishy clots that come out to squeze in the post-coitus bliss :eng101:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

Dely Apple posted:

If you have mid-period sex you get those nice squishy clots that come out to squeze in the post-coitus bliss :eng101:

And if you can't handle the Car Wreck there are still two other perfectly good holes.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

nomadologique posted:

IT ENDED WITH U

LOL

It was several years before I was conceived.

... or so I'm told.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
GUESS THSOE SPERM WERE ABOUT AS RETARDED AS U

LOL

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Thread is makin me hungry for some tomato gravy! OH! forgetta bout it

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
da gaba gaba goul

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
Better be on the DVD those fuckers.

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Good, this book sets unrealistic prescient for big cocked powerful lovers like myself, will smash your gash but only that special lady gets life raft treatment when the red tide rolls

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

did they keep the scene where he subjects her to years of manipulative emotional abuse, op?

free basket of chips
Sep 7, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Egbert Souse posted:

Everything about this book seems WASP as gently caress.

Its like someone thought American Psycho could use a love story.

Funny you bring up American Psycho, there was an an absolutely horrific part of the book that didn't make it into the movie. (Although the movie has a much more comedic tone than the book so I'd call it justified. I've never read 50 shades, but the movie will probably be better without that scene) Patrick Bateman slathers the inside of a woman's vagina with cheese and traps a hungry rat inside her to chew through genitalia.

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

Mak0rz posted:

did they keep the scene where he subjects her to years of manipulative emotional abuse, op?

you mean marriage? yep!

*laugh track*

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Red Suit posted:

Funny you bring up American Psycho, there was an an absolutely horrific part of the book that didn't make it into the movie. (Although the movie has a much more comedic tone than the book so I'd call it justified. I've never read 50 shades, but the movie will probably be better without that scene) Patrick Bateman slathers the inside of a woman's vagina with cheese and traps a hungry rat inside her to chew through genitalia.

someones never seen he directors cut

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

Monstrous Dooklord posted:

someones never seen he directors cut

*heads to netflix*

edit: trip report: defeated

Simian_Prime
Nov 6, 2011

When they passed out body parts in the comics today, I got Cathy's nose and Dick Tracy's private parts.

Mak0rz posted:

Hey, the market's spoken. First Twilight, then 50 Shades... Abusive relationships are the new hotness.

Next year's most popular romance will be the torrid diaries of a young woman, caught in the erotic ecstasy of being ritually circumcised and sold into white slavery.

Pochoclo
Feb 4, 2008

No...
Clapping Larry
Just go gay, no more period blood ever

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Simian_Prime posted:

So apparently the Fitty Shades of Gray has a part in the book where Ed Twilight want to hit that pre-teen gash so hard that he pulls out not-Bella's bloody tampon out and throws it across the room, and she gets all hot because pussy blood makes the best lube.

But apparently they won't have it in the movie, and housewives are pissed!

I dunno man, I'm no 50 shades fan, but that seems like making Last Tango in Paris w/o the butter scene

Lol @ the pathetic nerd who didnt do this constantly as a teenager

Tite Barnacle
Jun 4, 2014

Meowdy Purrdner

Grimey Drawer
If you leave only one hole bleeding when you're done with a woman you obviously ain't a real man

Beep Street
Aug 22, 2006

Chemotherapy and marijuana go together like apple pie and Chevrolet.
I don't get period sex as MY BOYFRIEND doesn't like blood at all. I got some disposable soft cups to enable some action but they made a weird rustling noise.

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

fina get poz'd? :cabot: :gizz: :baby:
so pissed bout this movie

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

treat em like dirt, and theyll stick to you like mud

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice
Not gonna see him with a big ol' Menstrualstache?

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

what the gently caress

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
the first major motion picture to be adapted from hosed up fanfiction, momentous

Dr. Video Games 0112
Jan 7, 2004

serious business
I guess even Hollywood is not that desperate yet.

Crash_N_Burn
Apr 19, 2014

clicked this thread while eating ribs. that'll teach me

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Wait, preteen? Like aatrek's fave?

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
Why do people make a big deal about period sex. Louis Ck has that bit where he talks about young men being afraid of women's bodies but I can't say I know many dudes who would turn down sex solely because their gf was on the rag. Like where are these alleged men in committed relationships that just forgo sex for a week every month?

The Cosby Mysteries
Oct 5, 2007

Happy Birthday, Mr. President
so this movie is going to be nc-17 right? might be the first movie with a rating like that to be a huge success in god knows how long but pg-13 will always be the honeypot

Damo
Nov 8, 2002

The second-generation Pontiac Sunbird, introduced by the automaker for the 1982 model year as the J2000, was built to be an inexpensive and fuel-efficient front-wheel-drive commuter car capable of seating five.

Offensive Clock
lol you think this is gonna be nc-17

are you brain dead, its gonna be R so they can actually you know make money from it. if they could somehow make it pg-13 they would have done that

no movie that has a chance of making more than like 500,000 at the box office actually accepts an nc-17 rating

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
i dont know anything about that book, but that is total loving bullshit. period blood makes HORRIBLE lube. it like partially dries or congeals or something weird, causes bad friction. anybody whos hosed on the rag knows this

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

I like to have sex, but - hang on, hear me out - not if my partner doesn't feel like it.

Tite Barnacle
Jun 4, 2014

Meowdy Purrdner

Grimey Drawer

Pastry of the Year posted:

I like to have sex, but - hang on, hear me out - not if my partner doesn't feel like it.

If your regular "partner" isn't down, just use your other hand man

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

i personally dont like my dick covered in coagulated endometrium

Ruddha
Jan 21, 2006

when you realize how cool and retarded everything is you will tilt your head back and laugh at the sky

Beep Street posted:

I don't get period sex as MY BOYFRIEND doesn't like blood at all. I got some disposable soft cups to enable some action but they made a weird rustling noise.

hm, sounds like he's a fag

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

Go home and be a family man!

The Cosby Mysteries posted:

so this movie is going to be nc-17 right? might be the first movie with a rating like that to be a huge success in god knows how long but pg-13 will always be the honeypot

My prediction is pg13 with an "unrated" DVD since stores will carry unrated an sell it to kids no prob but nc17 is poisonous.

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
is the forced poo poo eating scene still in it?

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

Go home and be a family man!

you irl posted:

Wait why is this a best seller?

Jace Madan
Apr 10, 2007

A survivor... unclouded by conscience, remorse, or delusions of morality.

you irl posted:

50 shades of Salo.

Vitruvio
Jan 28, 2015

Jace Madan posted:

50 shades of Salo.

50 Sades of Grey.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vitruvio
Jan 28, 2015

Simian_Prime posted:

Hey, the market's spoken. First Twilight, then 50 Shades... Abusive relationships are the new hotness.

Next year's most popular romance will be the torrid diaries of a young woman, caught in the erotic ecstasy of being ritually circumcised and sold into white slavery.

Hot.

• Locked thread