Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
10 minutes in, my shoulder still loving hurts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgIdJrMoFCE

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
:rip:

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

what happened to you are shoulder

spooky girlfriend
Oct 21, 2014

Give it an hour to really kick up to full strength.

Alternatively, give up now and give them all to me.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
i have no loving clue. that's the annoying thing. it started hurting yesterday. this morning it was okay but as the day progressed it got up to about 9 on the scale at that point i couldn't move my arm without screaming so i went to the dr who of course did nothing but give me meds and say, well i hope it gets better. if not, let me know.

hooray for us medical system #1 in the world!

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

spooky girlfriend posted:

Give it an hour to really kick up to full strength.

Alternatively, give up now and give them all to me.

i'll think about it. are you hot?

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Did you grind them up and put them in a parachute or snort them?

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
I put them in my ears.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
Colonic infusion is the way to go sir

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Flesh Forge posted:

Colonic infusion is the way to go sir

Sounds hot. Directions please?

25 mins. Nothing happening.

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

its probably posture related, you should probably avoid keyboards and desks, just lie down and post on your iphone

also when you get better move somewhere with better health, not australia because we have literal stormtroopers now that will put you in a concentration camp if you try to come here for our health system, but you know, somewhere else

spooky girlfriend
Oct 21, 2014

Waltzing Along posted:

i'll think about it. are you hot?

I will be, I'm like Jem, except my magic power comes from opioids instead my earrings.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Yo I once took like, two vicodin, seroquel, two melatonin, drank two Lagunita's Daytimes, and took some Zzzquil.
Greatest sleep I ever got, like 13 hours, but GOD drat them dreams were loving crazy.

I'm talking dreams where I flew out of my place of work in the Washington Memorial Building on a pig then flew into a giant whole in the sky with like these weird purple stars and poo poo, and when I flew into the whole I was fighting 2D intro Dracula from Symphony of the Night with like, crazy updated cool rear end graphics but it was in FIRST PERSON MODE SHOOTING INTO THE 2D PLANE.

That poo poo was hype as hell, woke up going like "drat GOTY 10/10."

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
I think it's from repetitively reaching out to my iphone/now ipod to switch tracks when I was driving the other day. It's the only thing I can think of that I did that was really different from normal. About 30 or 40 times I reached out to hit the buttons and then stretched an extra couple inches. I think that strained my shoulder and now it's being a butt.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

I will be, I'm like Jem, except my magic power comes from opioids instead my earrings.

Didn't know Asian chicks were allowed to be drug addicts.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

Waltzing Along posted:

Sounds hot. Directions please?

25 mins. Nothing happening.

You think I'm joking don't you

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/486438-Plugging-Oxycodone-Rush

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
according to my sources you need to put it in your butt

spooky girlfriend
Oct 21, 2014

Waltzing Along posted:

Didn't know Asian chicks were allowed to be drug addicts.

I'm not, but it's my secret dream life. I settle for being a responsible person 99% of the time, but would love to just piss my life away hopelessly addicted to opioids. When cancer comes for me, it's go time.

spooky girlfriend
Oct 21, 2014

this is my final form

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

in an attempt at harm reduction, so you don't like, scratch up your anus trying to shove dry shards of a ground up pill in your butthole

quote:

You really don't need to lie down at all...

Well, here.. this is how I do it and I do it with little to no discomfort:
Equipment: I use a .5cc insulin syringe with the needle snipped off

+Crush up whatever pill
+Add 1-2ml of water (enough to make it into a solution that'll suck back into your syringe)
+Mix and suck solution back into syringe (when using a .5cc syringe you'll obviously have to do more than one shot)
+Bend over and shove that syringe up there.. it doesn't have to be ALL the way in.. an inch is fine.. if you wanna get crazy put the whole thing in there lol. Also, you don't have to lay down. I usually just bend over 'doggie style' and do it right quick then go sit down for a couple minutes after. Unless you have a ridiculously loose rear end in a top hat- it aint comin back out.

I truly do find this my favorite ROA (no I don't have an obsession with sticking things up my rear end, and yes I am a woman) due to the quick onset and high BA. It is especially nice with drugs that take a long time to kick in such as Methadone.. I read some study that said the onset was reduced from 2.3(oral) to 1.7 hours taken rectally. I can find the source if you'd like.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

this is my final form

before a bunch of idiots report this, it's not anime, it's Jem

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
you were supposed to take 4, and they take about 45 min to kick in

Tonsured
Jan 14, 2005

I came across mention of a Gnostic codex called The Unreal God and the Aspects of His Nonexistent Universe, an idea which reduced me to helpless laughter. What kind of person would write about something that he knows doesn't exist, and how can something that doesn't exist have aspects?
I helped my grandmother with her physical therapy after she broke her shoulder, have you tried rolling your shoulders yet you stupid old bitch?

spooky girlfriend
Oct 21, 2014

Waltzing Along posted:

I think it's from repetitively reaching out to my iphone/now ipod to switch tracks when I was driving the other day.

So tired of people saying WW2 vets are the Greatest Generation, you know?

logical phalluses
Mar 18, 2009

The living look upon the corpse with their eyesight,
But without eyesight lingers a different living and looks
curiously on the corpse.
i took some of my ex's vicodin a couple times. i didn't really feel like it did anything but then i really wanted to take more and i realized i should probably nip that in the bud while i had the chance.

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
they are obviously doing nothing for u op, mail them to me instead

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
So, my shoulder isn't bothering me now. Feeling pretty mellow. I can feel the pain in my shoulder, but no bother.

So this was a successful trip.

logical phalluses
Mar 18, 2009

The living look upon the corpse with their eyesight,
But without eyesight lingers a different living and looks
curiously on the corpse.
oh also when i was in my druggy phase in college i bought vicodins off people in my dorm for like $5 a pill. if they don't do anything for you you could go hang out outside a dorm and sell them to college kids.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
just drink a lot of beer

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Oh they definitely work for me. I was suprised to get so many of them. Hopefully, I don't need them by the weekend. Was planning on doing some major furniture moving cleaning.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Waltzing Along posted:

Oh they definitely work for me. I was suprised to get so many of them. Hopefully, I don't need them by the weekend. Was planning on doing some major furniture moving cleaning.

haha welcome to TCC

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

this is my final form

would

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Starting to feel kinda swimmy.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

Enjoy the constipation!

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
holy gently caress dude u bad

u bad

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Flesh Forge posted:

Enjoy the constipation!

That's my one concern. But I couldn't even get my shirt off earlier so I'll just have to deal.

Damo
Nov 8, 2002

The second-generation Pontiac Sunbird, introduced by the automaker for the 1982 model year as the J2000, was built to be an inexpensive and fuel-efficient front-wheel-drive commuter car capable of seating five.

Offensive Clock
5mg? 7.5? 10?

need details op

personally I crush up two 80mg oxy's and snort them up my butt. it's the only way they can affect me anymore

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
norco 5/325? Is that right? 5mg of hydrocodone to 325 of tylenol?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Damo
Nov 8, 2002

The second-generation Pontiac Sunbird, introduced by the automaker for the 1982 model year as the J2000, was built to be an inexpensive and fuel-efficient front-wheel-drive commuter car capable of seating five.

Offensive Clock
pretty sure norcos are 10/325 could be wrong tho

• Locked thread