Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kinmik
Jul 17, 2011

Dog, what are you doing? Get away from there.
You don't even have thumbs.

Daily Forecast posted:

I feel a little bad that this thread is going unused. Sadly, I don't have any suggestions for SLC. Only drove through it, didn't stop to eat. :(

Anyone have any suggestions for Portland, OR? My fiancee and I plan on visiting next weekend. Hard mode: vegan (I guess not all that hard, seeing as it's loving Portland).
My sister took me to Queen of Sheba and I've had a craving for good Ethiopian every now and then ever since. gently caress, my mouth is watering just looking at their menu.

Any of the East Side Delis are the absolute poo poo. They also have vegan options available.

That aside, we're going to El Paso at the end of February. Any good suggestions there?

kinmik fucked around with this message at 20:57 on Jan 31, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kinmik
Jul 17, 2011

Dog, what are you doing? Get away from there.
You don't even have thumbs.

cyberia posted:

Any recommendations for good places to eat in Honolulu?
Shokudo, on Kapiolani. If you're into nabe, you can't go wrong with Ichiriki or Asuka.