Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Why does everyone think I'm going to get in trouble?

What's good in the Boston area? I wanna try some good local stuff but I never actually hear about local restaurants.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Shadowhand00 posted:

Are you looking for fancy eating or just regular food? For restaurant eating, I really enjoyed the burger at Alden at Harlowe, FuLoon in Malden for Schezuan, and my entire meal at Hungry Mother.

I'm looking for regular food. I'm not particularly interested in stuff at Chinatown, since I went there a lot as a kid for food, but I'll keep recommendations in mind!

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

RedTonic posted:

Ah! Sorry. :blush:

Townsman is a newer restaurant in downtown Boston near South Station. I haven't been yet (might this weekend), but I loved the chef's previous venture in Providence, Farmstead/La Laiterie. I recommend this just on the strength of the previous joint.

No worries, I never actually said I wasn't looking for places in chinatown so that's more my fault then anything. :v: I'll have to check out Townsman sometime!