Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
glowing-fish
Feb 18, 2013

Keep grinding,
I hope you level up! :)
Well, something must be going on in this picture:

But since I have never seen the movie (and in fact, have someone managed to never see ANY Beatles movies), I don't know. I can only guess, and this is my best guess about what is going on:

I would like to see other people's guesses, and if this particular image isn't fruitful, feel free to use other pictures of the Beatles.

And if anyone wants to put the Beatles on another image, here is them on a transparent background:

Muhammad Ali punching the Beatles: (this turned out choppier than I thought it would and I might clean it up more, sorry for the lack of :effort:)

glowing-fish fucked around with this message at 00:41 on Feb 2, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

dentists

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
cinnabuns said those guys were in his butt

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

dad gay. so what posted:

cinnabuns said those guys were in his butt
Haha drat lmao.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Whirlwind Jones posted:

Haha drat lmao.

yeah he is trying to get this hetro guy from that other thread to suck him off too, hes loving insane

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

dad gay. so what posted:

yeah he is trying to get this hetro guy from that other thread to suck him off too, hes loving insane
hosed up if true, and it is true cause I went into the thread and read all about it.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Whirlwind Jones posted:

hosed up if true, and it is true cause I went into the thread and read all about it.

yeah he is one crazy son of a bitch, but you have to love his enthusiasm

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Napalm bombing as usual.

Trollipop
Apr 10, 2007

hippin and hoppin

:911:

spooky girlfriend
Oct 21, 2014

cinnabuns came to this thread to make a British teeth = bad joke, not to get slut-shamed because he chases heteros asking for more frosting.

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
dropping the hammer on this original content w/ a THREADSHIT- better luck next time cucker man

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

If you don't get it:

The ghost of the first Paul McCartney that is chasing them

glowing-fish
Feb 18, 2013

Keep grinding,

happyhippy posted:

If you don't get it:

The ghost of the first Paul McCartney that is chasing them

But this is before Paul died. You aren't suggesting that Paul McCartney's ghost traveled back in time to haunt his living self, are you?

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

glowing-fish posted:

But this is before Paul died. You aren't suggesting that Paul McCartney's ghost traveled back in time to haunt his living self, are you?

exactly this

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

Trollologist
Mar 3, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
at work don't have photoshop someone put beetles in the picture

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010
they're running from your posting, op

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
your mum, op

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy
they're running from themselves, as we all are

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
Goatse. They've always been running from goatse, and always will. I'd 'shop that up for ya but I don't want no goatse on my hard drive.

Posthuman
Jan 10, 2005

I give all those dicks and cocks sir

R.S. Gumby
Jul 26, 2007

Utterly useless.

Shaddak
Nov 13, 2011

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

Wootman
Sep 6, 2014

by XyloJW

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
The obvious.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

they're not running from anything. they're running towards beans on toast

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Whirlwind Jones posted:

ya i know, right?

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

dad gay. so what posted:

ya i know, right?
Just a reminder, the dude with the first post in this thread was cruising another popular thread on these forums and trying to get a hetero straight guy to suck his long gay dick to creamy completion, and he wouldn't take no for an answer.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Whirlwind Jones posted:

Just a reminder, the dude with the first post in this thread was cruising another popular thread on these forums and trying to get a hetero straight guy to suck his long gay dick to creamy completion, and he wouldn't take no for an answer.

Can a brother get a link

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Also it sounds like the Beatles are running away from op trying to gag on their jolly britstix

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

Can someone identify them. I think I recognise Paul and John, but cant work out which is George or Ringo. I need to know to make my photogag thingy work..

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

fuctifino posted:

Can someone identify them. I think I recognise Paul and John, but cant work out which is George or Ringo. I need to know to make my photogag thingy work..

john ringo george paul, i think

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

Quickscope420dad posted:

john ringo george paul, i think
yase

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

social vegan posted:

Can a brother get a link

i dont know how to link threads (dang internet) but i believe it was the 90s movie gays only poster thread its on this electronic bulletin board system (ebbs)

glowing-fish
Feb 18, 2013

Keep grinding,

Whirlwind Jones posted:

You've got to hide your love away.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

social vegan posted:

Can a brother get a link

ill se if i can find it. its about that cinnabun faggo if i am correct in my memory

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
64 bit lol cas2 mothafuckie hehe

• Locked thread