Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nrr
Jan 2, 2007

welp hotwire is pretty fun but it gives me motion sickness and makes me feel nauseous :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nrr
Jan 2, 2007

yeah, can someone explain wtf buy and how to do it because trying to decipher that thing is rough and also im a huge baby who doesn't want to make any mistakes but just buy the absoloute best stuff right off the bat tia.

nrr
Jan 2, 2007

whats the deal with the rep perks? where can I find what each level is for each class, and how long do they last? is it over when they die, or are they cumulative until the level ends? I've definitely had a rep go up, chosen one, died, then a couple of lives later had rep perk again and had different choices to choose from, so I'm guessing that once you have one it's good for the rest of that level?

nrr
Jan 2, 2007

noo mein shartguns

nrr
Jan 2, 2007

uhh its still live

nrr
Jan 2, 2007

quadrophrenic posted:

This is prolly a dumb question, but is beta progression gonna carry over to the full game?

remember when that one lonely girl from the softball team stumbled into you in the parking lot after too many Smirnoff ices and your brittle legs crumbled under her weight and she landed with her crotch on ur face? im afraid that the progress that you made with the female race that night carries on about as much as the progress you made with ur soldier in this beta.

nrr
Jan 2, 2007

Was bad boys bad boys watchoo gonna do on the soundtrack in the beta? Cos it fuckin better have been

nrr
Jan 2, 2007

whats the cheapest internet tomfoolery anyone's managed to swing to pick up a legit key for this so far?

nrr
Jan 2, 2007

ill be at a katy perry concert vOv

nrr
Jan 2, 2007

hmmmmmmm 70 canuck bucks for the bog standard version of this, or 130 for premium... hmmmmm

I mean im probably going to get premium if I get this because otherwise its going to piss me off having to buy expansion packs and bullshit in the future but idk about 130 bucks.

e: looks like I can get this on GMG for $50 but no sign of premium on there. anyone seen a deal on premium anywhere?

nrr
Jan 2, 2007

^ ^ ^ p much what this guy said.

also, holy poo poo, my origin folder is taking up like 60% of my SSD. anyone know how to move games from one HD to another without loving up install stuff?

nrr
Jan 2, 2007

if u aint dyin, u aint tryin

nrr
Jan 2, 2007

quadrophrenic posted:

You wanna blow heads off at point blank, get a shotty
all day errday

nrr
Jan 2, 2007

wth last week I got kicked from slam jam thank you maam and tonight while I was working a 12 hr shift I got kicked from war is hell aka the other cump

q fuckin q

nrr
Jan 2, 2007

if youre trying to earn an enforcer gold star, do all points you earn while youre that class go towards it, or does it have some dumb distribution system where if you're driving a sedan as an enforcer, you only earn points towards sedan stars?

tl;dr: what mode should I be playing w/ what boosts to get the enforcer gold star the quickerest?

nrr
Jan 2, 2007

Dvsilverwing posted:

You get points towards the class service stars the same way you get them in BF4, being on foot and doing objectives/getting kills. They are completely separate from weapon service stars and anything done in vehicles will get service stars for the vehicles.

yeah, this is whats frustrating, because like tube stank said, class stars and weapon stars are different. but you can get points for both of them at the same time. unless you get into a vehicle, and then you don't get class points anymore, even though you're still doing poo poo as that class.

and the boost system is kind of vague too and doesn't seem to make much sense to me either. there's "objective" boosts, but in hotwire if im in a can that's a cap point, it doesn't seem to give you a boost for stuff in there. maybe it does for actually capturing it, but that's it? idk, I wasn't paying too much attention but it seems like if you're IN an actual cap point and you're killing stuff and getting points, they should go towards that same bonus.

so anyone got any tips on most effective boosts to use for different game modes/classes?

nrr
Jan 2, 2007

just after cum puppy got banned and you guys left that server this afternoon, I took down 2 cars driving side by side at the same time with c4. 7 kills at once :krakken::slick::krakken:

nrr
Jan 2, 2007

I don't fraps :smith:

nrr
Jan 2, 2007

if anyones down to cheese that get all 4 rep upgrades in 10 different matches assignement, hit me up. that's about all ive got left until I can dispense double barrel goodness all over peoples faces.

nrr
Jan 2, 2007

Kerosene19 posted:

I'm always happy to help, will be on after work so around 4/5 pm PST.

thanks man good to know, although that's right around when I gotta be heading to work tonight haha

nrr
Jan 2, 2007

Jimby posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmJoE5EzNPM

3 bodies, 1 bullet sniper shot on a helicopter full of enemies

And yes, it is a triple kill with the sniper rifle (R700 LTR) that appears next to there names.

Top that ;)

pssht. call me when you kill 7 scrubs and send two sedans cartwheeling through the air with one squeeze of the trigger, n00b :rolleyes:

nrr
Jan 2, 2007

Eonwe posted:

jimby posts here under my protection

rip jimby

nrr
Jan 2, 2007

That sounds kinda dumb

nrr
Jan 2, 2007

I'm kinda the same with the outfits. I got an ~*eL1Te*~ outfit in a battle pack but I'm not sure who to unlock it for. I'm guessing it'll only unlock for one faction, and then only one of the two subsets within that faction as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nrr
Jan 2, 2007

driving around throwing c4 out the back of your car to wreck the dudes pursuing you loving owned though.

• Locked thread