Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Icept
Jul 11, 2001
this is how you hotwire btw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Icept
Jul 11, 2001

Hopper posted:

So it is as I suspected? The scout has 100% accuracy and no drop?

It definitely has drop, and I think the accuracy is a byproduct of shooting from a vehicle where you are basically treated as perfectly still even though you're moving around. Just some lucky shots at the end of the day.

Icept
Jul 11, 2001
I think the SA-58 OSW is the best of the enforcer weapons, but it needs to be restrained a lot because it kicks like a motherfucker. The 3.5x scope it has by default doesn't do it any favors either.

Icept
Jul 11, 2001
If you get 300 kills with them you can buy a "license" to equip specific weapons as both factions, you can just sidestep that part right now with Battlelog.

Icept
Jul 11, 2001
It's a shame that they didn't keep the Blood Money gamemode for this beta, that was really the standout experience in the first test. Heist is pretty cool but a little too rigidly structured. Oh well, gonna have to buy the game for that I guess :)

Icept
Jul 11, 2001

Liquid Penguins posted:

I also like the emphasis on infantry, getting blown up by a tank when I just want to shoot mans in bf4 got old, but I'm probably in the minority there.

Given the amount of Locker/Metro servers, I don't think you need to worry.

Icept
Jul 11, 2001
If someone scoops up extra copies from Microcenter I will be happy to buy one off this hypothetical person.

Icept
Jul 11, 2001

quadrophrenic posted:

Giant Bomb Quick Look is up, btw, if you care:

http://www.giantbomb.com/videos/quick-look-battlefield-hardline/2300-10017/

They seem generally unimpressed by the campaign. IDK, it looks marginally more interesting than your average AAA multiplayer shooter campaign. More stealthy. Bad acting. Stylish and dark.

Why are we still paying these clowns to play movie directors in 2015

Just sell me the multiplayer game and keep your bloated hollywood-derived weak rear end campaign to yourself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Icept
Jul 11, 2001
Go-go-
Go-go-go-go-
GOING BACK TO TANGIERS

• Locked thread