Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ComradeChrist
Feb 29, 2004
Xtreme Radical Leftism!

Beast Pussy posted:

Because her dead husband bought them hamburgers or something.

Have you heard the one where she talks about how he used to pick them up and take them places? It definitely sounds like he may have been doing some inappropriate things...in addition to the whore mastering.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeno-25
Dec 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Tell her she'll only get her money through some sort of dead drop because of all the threats, then just put some crazy bs in the bag to mess with her

Khorne
May 1, 2002

Naylenas posted:

I like that she thinks people will commit felonies for her because $500
People will commit felonies for far less.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
no thanks op i've already listened to serial

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

ComradeChrist posted:

Have you heard the one where she talks about how he used to pick them up and take them places? It definitely sounds like he may have been doing some inappropriate things...in addition to the whore mastering.

don't talk poo poo about the Whoremaster bitch

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

Frogisis posted:

With all that talk about not eating enough and starving yourself? She old, dude.

Then I strongly urge whoever she is calling to reply to her next time to tell her Troy just died. He starved to death. She'll get the satisfaction of knowing Troy is dead and that she was right.

ComradeChrist
Feb 29, 2004
Xtreme Radical Leftism!

Rambling Robot posted:

Then I strongly urge whoever she is calling to reply to her next time to tell her Troy just died. He starved to death. She'll get the satisfaction of knowing Troy is dead and that she was right.

He was suffering from serious food aversion, and was only able to eat crackers. Unfortunately without the aid of supplements, his black van is now indeed a hearse. The four black guys will never get the pleasure of helping out Mr. Teddy's wife.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

the cats are crying out for wet food

IronLawnmower
Aug 28, 2014
Serious question here does your friend mind if I sample some of these for my band's album?

archerb
Mar 3, 2005
This is cool, and sad.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Kumbamontu posted:

those 4 black guys

she will tell them to do it and they will do it for mr. teddy

archerb
Mar 3, 2005
It would be impossible to live alone in your elderly years and not be insane. I'm insane from living alone and I'm in the prime of my life.

archerb
Mar 3, 2005
She sounds like she would be a really good poster, buy an account?

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
im internet lawyer representing the "demented old lady". please cease and desist using her name, voice and text NOW!!!!!

Cracked_Gear
Nov 4, 2013

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

she threatened to get 4 black boys to chop off your fingers till you gave her $500?

no but the way she repeats things and rambles on about details that have little to do with the conversation shes trying to have. Just like grandma who was also starting to slip near the end. if this isn't an elderly woman then its a very well played troll

ComradeChrist
Feb 29, 2004
Xtreme Radical Leftism!

IronLawnmower posted:

Serious question here does your friend mind if I sample some of these for my band's album?

can you pm me? I can get you the appropriate limited license agreement.

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

I didn't think I was going to laugh but this old woman calmly threatening to have your friend murdered is great.

cthulusnewzulubbq
Jan 26, 2009

I saw something
NASTY
in the woodshed.

Rambling Robot posted:

im internet lawyer representing the "demented old lady". please cease and desist using her name, voice and text NOW!!!!!

Dick Fagballzson
Sep 29, 2005
When someone gets delusional like this, meds are the only thing that will make it stop. Sounds like it's time to put grandma in a nursing home.

EB Nulshit
Apr 12, 2014

It was more disappointing (and surprising) when I found that even most of Manhattan isn't like Times Square.
here's what she said in this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3uuYX6XTu18

why did you take it
i dont have any of my papers noe i have nothing
thats so terrrible of you to do
you better start eating so you get brains in your head
you're not feeding yourself properly
come and get those supplements theres loads of them here and they cost a lot of money when we bought them
but i have no use for them anymore because it they were his he was taking them
come and get them so you're get some brains in your head
because youve losdt your brain somelace
since when do you do things like that
thats for criminals
thats not for people of your intelligence
electrician
and you doing thingsl ike that
youve lost your mind
because youre starving your mind
youre not eating properly
i dont know why
why wouldnt you want to eat
food is good
you shoudlnt be starving yourself like you are
thats why youre nuts
youre going nuts
thats an awful thing
did you ever hear about people that dont eat properly they go nuts
well thats you thats happning to you now
start eating
and come and get those supplements
they were good for Ted he lived to eighty-seven
if he wasnt a whore master maybe he would still be alive

but he said he was a whore master
he had a stroke
from all the prostitutes that he was playing with
crazy man
and youre nuts too now because youre not eating right and your taking other poples things
since when do you do stuff like that
youre taught from little not to take anything that doesnt belong to you
why do you go back on that stuff
youre able bodied you can make a living
youre an electrician
you make good money
just have to eat properly keep your mind and keep your job and do your job the right way
and behave the right way
you have to eat properly
and if you dont eat properly then you get in trouble

ComradeChrist
Feb 29, 2004
Xtreme Radical Leftism!

EB Nulshit posted:

here's what she said in this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3uuYX6XTu18

why did you take it
i dont have any of my papers noe i have nothing
thats so terrrible of you to do
you better start eating so you get brains in your head
you're not feeding yourself properly

I've been going through the automatic CCs and cleaning them up. If anyone wants to submit user submitted closed captions on any of the videos I will happily accept them. (YouTube facilitates this)

ComradeChrist fucked around with this message at 20:18 on Jan 31, 2015

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes
That transcript reads like lyrics from a Throbbing Gristle song.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

going out at 87 is drat impressive, Whoremaster sounds like a baller

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
a confused old lady repeatedly called our family friend at odd hours and would leave messages on their machine 'can you come over and turn the tv on, I can't turn it off'.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

QUEEN CAUCUS posted:

a confused old lady repeatedly called our family friend at odd hours and would leave messages on their machine 'can you come over and turn the tv on, I can't turn it off'.
hmm. perhaps you and the OP have the same friend? That two-timin' weasel, that scum..

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT

a hole-y ghost posted:

hmm. perhaps you and the OP have the same friend? That two-timin' weasel, that scum..

no the lady on their machine was this creaky voiced gal who clearly had no idea what was going on.

Wheras this lady knows exactly what is going on and is going to chop off the fingers of that crook, that loving crook who took her money even after all she did for him because this isn't the same nice young man she knew ten years ago who would put the money in the umbrella

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Whatever happened to following crazy people home and throwing poo poo thru their windows when they're trying to sleep?

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
This is actually a con run by the elderly, they are perfectly lucid but if they pull this exact trick on enough people, one of them will pay out of sympathy and they use the money to organize trips to Vegas.

Rod Munch
Jul 17, 2001

BossRighteous posted:

This is like Raleigh Soliloquy.

It's almost as good kind of lacks the caretaker taunting "I'm in your room Raleigh"

Hobo Siege
Apr 24, 2008

by Cowcaster
Casual, unwitting racism is the best racism. I love old people.

Cracked_Gear
Nov 4, 2013

is there any news on this? Did the police ever do that wellness check?

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
this is one of those things like ray sipes where they're really just doing multiple stuff like this a day because it means that when they finally stop someone will know they're dead

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

These are brilliant! I wonder if she writes them beforehand. It's also kinna sad she put so much work in to them and they don't even get to Troy.

Spandex Bonerlord
Sep 30, 2014

I hope she can get Larissa down.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Your friend is going to be sad when she stops calling because he'll know that she's dead. Any day now if she's as old as you think.

Mustached5thGrader
Oct 1, 2011

My mother won't let me grow a goatee.
tell the bitch to call jg wentworth

ComradeChrist
Feb 29, 2004
Xtreme Radical Leftism!

Cracked_Gear posted:

is there any news on this? Did the police ever do that wellness check?

He called the local PD and then followed-up. They said they'd go out...but a week later he got a call from a detective asking Troy to give back the wallet he stole. Apparently they didn't go out for a wellness check but a week later went out to take a police report and didn't even see the calls he put in.

Vitruvio
Jan 28, 2015
Somebody do the world a favor and loving shoot Troy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lazer Monkey
Jan 15, 2005

Some strong language in the latest one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmAPT8wkxSA

• Locked thread