Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Naylenas
Sep 11, 2003

I was out of my head so it was out of my hands

A friend of mine started, in December, getting calls from an old lady regarding some money owed to her by a "Troy". This isn't my friend's name. He assured her that he wasn't Troy, that he didn't know who has her money. She accused him of lying. She called back constantly, so he blocked her number.

But she kept leaving him voicemails. At first it was only one or two every few days, shortly after that it became between 10 and 30 voicemail messages a day. He's received about 300 or so messages from her since the first, all of about 4 minutes in length. Twelve hours.

He contacted the local PD and explained the situation and they assured him they would handle it. She is still calling, leaving messages as I type this.

And now, without further ado:

Voicemails from a demented elderly woman

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Naylenas
Sep 11, 2003

Listen to it with this underneath.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0v6dmme1DU

Naylenas
Sep 11, 2003