Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
notice i used the word people which happens to include all human beings +1 SJW badge lvl up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum

Tautologicus posted:

Then they'd have to be taken seriously and held accountable for their actions too..i think the present arrangement works out best for everyone

It's impossible to hold women accountable for their actions (I still try all the time though because I'm a glorious white knight) so there's no other option really.

spooky girlfriend
Oct 21, 2014

I want to thank you guys for living lives of quiet desperation and occasionally posting angrily on the internet instead of forming Indian rape gangs. You guys are pretty okay.

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum

spooky girlfriend posted:

Indian rape gangs.

Thanks for the idea spooky

Boof Bonser
Jan 26, 2015

nvj is touched by your generosity!

Indian rape gang

Now that would be a pretty offensive NFL team name

Butthead
May 31, 2011

I want to thank you guys for living lives of quiet desperation and occasionally posting angrily on the internet instead of forming Indian rape gangs. You guys are pretty okay.

It's called a "goon meet."

Frank Jameso
Nov 24, 2014

oh yeah, because quarreling with the opposite sex automatically makes you a candidate for rape.

Boof Bonser
Jan 26, 2015

Frank Jameso posted:

a candidate for rape

Easily the weirdest Jane Austen novel

Frank Jameso
Nov 24, 2014
of course she wrote Indian because they are the least attractive people and they could help being born that way

Boof Bonser
Jan 26, 2015

I almost boned a really gorgeous Indian girl once but then someone started pounding on her door at 4 am and screaming and she told me that it was her "ex" and I needed to leave through the window and climb down the fire escape. True story. Also she had fake boobs.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
you missed the part where she texted her roommate "need to get rid of loser come bang on my door ill take it from there"

Frank Jameso
Nov 24, 2014

Boof Bonser posted:

I almost boned a really gorgeous Indian girl once but then someone started pounding on her door at 4 am and screaming and she told me that it was her "ex" and I needed to leave through the window and climb down the fire escape. True story. Also she had fake boobs.

freida pinto is indian and she's definitely in my top 5 of hottest girls i've ever seen

Frank Jameso fucked around with this message at 09:42 on Jan 31, 2015

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
once you stop being racist you'll realize all the races have hot people hth

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.
Women like athletes and good dancers.

pepito sanchez
Apr 3, 2004
I'm not mexican

thathonkey posted:

once you stop being racist you'll realize all the races have hot people hth

i admit I have twice been attracted to a b lack woman.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

pepito sanchez posted:

i admit I have twice been attracted to a b lack woman.

i mean ... it's a start :thumbsup:

Butthead
May 31, 2011

The Dennis System posted:

Women like athletes and good dancers.

And drug dealers.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

op: women don't owe you sex for being smart, hth

maybe if you try not having a soul made of dog poo poo

chickie nugs for brekkie
May 17, 2010

Frank Jameso posted:

what if women were intelligent

Hahahahaha

If women were intelligent I'd be happily married instead of banging vapid chicks from Tinder.

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum
It depends on how you look at it, Caucasians invaded India thousands of years ago and their caste system was/is largely based on skin tone. That Indian woman is clearly not an Untouchable.... So there's still room for racism if you want

pepito sanchez
Apr 3, 2004
I'm not mexican

thathonkey posted:

i mean ... it's a start :thumbsup:

they looked pretty white though

like im more attracted to indian chicks if it makes sense. they're cool. you know what i mean?

dark skin isn't the problem here. i dont have a color fetish.w

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
^i dont really care im not trying to have a serious convo with you about this on GBS

but im out anyway this thread has gone in all of the terrible directions i figured it would but no new ones. here's a closing thought: stop posting this bad poo poo.

stimulated emission
Apr 25, 2011

D-D-D-D-D-D-DEEPER

C.P.A.N. posted:

Hahahahaha

If women were intelligent I'd be happily married instead of banging vapid chicks from Tinder.

the surest sign that intelligent women exist out there in the universe is that they never have tried to get hitched to C.P.A.N
-calvin n hobbe

pepito sanchez
Apr 3, 2004
I'm not mexican

thathonkey posted:

^i dont really care im not trying to have a serious convo with you about this on GBS

but im out anyway this thread has gone in all of the terrible directions i figured it would but no new ones. here's a closing thought: stop posting this bad poo poo.

you suck

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

lamo op how old are you? you only just figured out that girls are egocentric retards? lol

Frank Jameso
Nov 24, 2014

C.P.A.N. posted:

Hahahahaha

this made me LOL

Butthead
May 31, 2011
OP, women like big weiners because they make their vag's feel good. They don't go for smart guys because smart guys haven't figured out how to make their weiners bigger yet. And those smart guys usually become smart because instead of using a big weiner on a girl all the time, they're studying while their tiny weiner goes untouched.

It just so happens that big athletes tend to have big weiners because they are bigger everywhere, so women like that.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

i went to an expensive school and now i work somewhere that pays me a bunch of money to do computers, and yet there not women lined up around the block to take my patently superior seed

the only logical answer is that women are stupid

Frank Jameso
Nov 24, 2014

opus111 posted:

lamo op how old are you? you only just figured out that girls are egocentric retards? lol

26. i'm actually a romantic, so i try to have faith in them but sometimes i just can't.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

Frank Jameso posted:

26. i'm actually a romantic, so i try to have faith in them but sometimes i just can't.

translation: i insist on paying for dinner then get really mad when she doesn't repay me with sex

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Frank Jameso posted:

then you're a sucker.

imagine you always had everything you've ever wanted on a plate from the age of like 15 just by smiling at somebody. do u think you'd be a) smart b) understanding of what its like to go wanting or c) how to be nice to people wihtout expecting something back?

just find somebody who gives you boners on the reg and who largely has the same expectaitons from life as you. you aren't going to find somebody smart, hot and kind. they dont exist.

Frank Jameso
Nov 24, 2014

Butthead posted:

OP, women like big weiners because they make their vag's feel good. They don't go for smart guys because smart guys haven't figured out how to make their weiners bigger yet. And those smart guys usually become smart because instead of using a big weiner on a girl all the time, they're studying while their tiny weiner goes untouched.

It just so happens that big athletes tend to have big weiners because they are bigger everywhere, so women like that.

that weiner thing is such a myth. plenty of average guys that do it better. only dumb or inexperienced women believe that.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

opus111 posted:

then you're a sucker.

imagine you always had everything you've ever wanted on a plate from the age of like 15 just by smiling at somebody. do u think you'd be a) smart b) understanding of what its like to go wanting or c) how to be nice to people wihtout expecting something back?

just find somebody who gives you boners on the reg and who largely has the same expectaitons from life as you. you aren't going to find somebody smart, hot and kind. they dont exist.

hey i take back what i said about this thread since somebody posted legit good advice.

also can someone please change my username to "actually a romantic"

Butthead
May 31, 2011

Frank Jameso posted:

that weiner thing is such a myth. plenty of average guys that do it better. only dumb or inexperienced women believe that.

You think guys with big weiners are just fumbling over it and have no idea how to gently caress or what? Your comment here is the real myth.

Frank Jameso
Nov 24, 2014

OMGVBFLOL posted:

translation: i insist on paying for dinner then get really mad when she doesn't repay me with sex

i never said i was a bitch. i just like to keep a rosy picture of girls in my head as i prey on them to ignore the fact that 99% of them are dumb sluts

Frank Jameso
Nov 24, 2014

opus111 posted:

you aren't going to find somebody smart, hot and kind. they dont exist.

precisely why i consider myself a romantic.

also, you can train girls you know...

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

Frank Jameso posted:

precisely why i consider myself a romantic.

gay

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum
I knew a girl that slept with a guy, gave him herpes and told him not to get treated because she liked the bumps. His dick almost fell off. That is a true story. So think about that before sleepytime and reflect

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
yeah stop calling yourself that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frank Jameso
Nov 24, 2014

Butthead posted:

You think guys with big weiners are just fumbling over it and have no idea how to gently caress or what? Your comment here is the real myth.

bigger guys have an edge on getting bigger girls but sex is about technique

• Locked thread