Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A_Bug_That_Thinks
Mar 16, 2011

ASK ME ABOUT HOW MUCH I LOVE BIG SAGGY POKEMON TITS
We'd have badass threads and laughs all the time. But no, posters want to rehash old poo poo, and be bitter to new things, causing new posters to have low self-esteem.

Expand your horizons posters (through posting)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
I'm taking a pretty serious dump right now ( in the downstairs toilet) pretty smelly, I forgot to turn the fan on pee-u

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
I took one earlier ( the morning duke) but I had a massage this morning so I think that mean bitch pushed some more turds to completion phase, gonna write a letter probably (after I jack off)

cthulusnewzulubbq
Jan 26, 2009

I saw something
NASTY
in the woodshed.
good threade

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
could be my tobacco consumption as we'll + amphetamines for my self diagnosed attention problem! started chewing again + smoking + nicotine gum so while mixed with the bloody Mary's and beers could be affecting I'm still thinking that she pushed some turds out of whack

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
What if they only posted bad threads, ironically?

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Way to be part of the problem and not the solution, OP

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
could be looking at a dry heave ( from my rear end) gonna wait and see, but then I will wipe my rear end in a top hat clean of any detrius

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
yeah, gently caress it gonna go ahead and wipe, if I need to come back for more, so be it.

A_Bug_That_Thinks
Mar 16, 2011

Whatever you do, be safe

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
kI, all done, see ya later gator

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
What would you like, as a good thread, op?

Or is it one of those things where it just strikes you like "of course"?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A_Bug_That_Thinks
Mar 16, 2011

This is exactly my idea of a good thread. Clever op, lot of dad.gay so what posts, et cetera

• Locked thread