Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

thathonkey posted:

how do people who know what they're doing steal/share files predominantly these days? private tracker still or is it really something like usenet?

both, yea

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

TEAYCHES posted:

i love to pirate a digital thing

same

I'd rather pay usenet access fees or tracker donations or seedbox payments than pay the same amount of money to watch a thing legitimately

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

same, just saying hypothetically

tpb going down along with openbittorrent tracker hosed me up but its still workable

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

they would have to collect that money before any work was done

then even more of the production costs would be spent on hookers and blow and it'd never get released anyway

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

the letter says to, but there's no way for them to know

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

BKPR posted:

until there's some magic way to watch bob's burgers online the pirate bay will have a place in my heart.

primewire

• Locked thread