Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EvilMayo
Dec 25, 2010

"You'll poke your anus out." - George Dubya Bush

Fergus Mac Roich posted:

No, I bought a console that let me play good games I would already own for PS3/4, but on the shitter.

Phone plus awful app is what you are supposed to do in the bathroom. If you have time to play games you're doing it wrong or need to find a new chinese buffet.

P.s. I'm pooping right now

Fake edit: I beat orgins last month. I plan on skipping da2 because I heard it's lame or so. Should I play awakening before inquisition or doesn't matter?

EvilMayo fucked around with this message at 01:57 on Feb 4, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EvilMayo
Dec 25, 2010

Bicyclops posted:

Are there good browser games that basically involve zero thought but slowly award points and level you up?

Any of the "idle" games? (on kong)

EvilMayo
Dec 25, 2010

We need the gbs no anime for a day rule. Also just diving into skyrim on ps3. Tried to play oblivion but it was an unpleasant lag fest.
I'm pretty impressed with the world and settings so far.

EvilMayo
Dec 25, 2010

A Spider Covets posted:

a guy next to me is very intently reading a video game magazine - a literal magazine - and im equal parts proud, ashamed, and deeply loving amused as i post on this Internet forum from my phone

Is it a Nintendo power from 1989? Or egm with demo disk?

EvilMayo
Dec 25, 2010

Forming a bulldozer guild to cover the world in dick shaped highways.

EvilMayo
Dec 25, 2010

The last console fps I played was halo (the first one on xbox.) I just started borderlands. Is it "normal" for me to run through most of my ammo trying to kill rats? Any class recommendation?

EvilMayo
Dec 25, 2010

Adam Bowen posted:

When I play Witch Doctor I use dogs, gargantuan, corpse spiders, zombies, and fetishes because I like having a gigantic army that covers the entire screen so nobody else can see what's going on.

I used the mask that lets your fetishes shoot darts for 40 some odd levels just for the hilarity. I just loved the idea of thousands of darts flying around.

EvilMayo
Dec 25, 2010

I always thought Lucas arts did a good job mixing story and gameplay (viz. Grim fandango & full throttle) to create a movie like experience.

EvilMayo
Dec 25, 2010

Alain Post posted:

yeah, I mean, SCUMM games aren't where I usually go when I think of really replayable games.

I'll have to agree they are low on replay value. And by low I mean play once every 10-15 years.

Is the new borderlands game any better about this? Tales from borderlands or something. Only played the demo on ps3. But it seemed the dialogue choices might make a 2nd or 3rd play worthwhile.

And telltale has perfectly priced their games.

EvilMayo
Dec 25, 2010

Fungah! posted:

yogurt pretzels, imo

beer nuts are the best nuts

EvilMayo
Dec 25, 2010

gently caress the haters. Skyrim is major fun so far about 15hrs in

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU