Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Master Bateman posted:

Talk about your badass beards and your blood money ITT.

Also, Katy Perry.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

holocaust bloopers posted:

The office told me to stay home today on account of the foot of snow storm we had this weekend. Owns.

i walked out to this poo poo yesterday morning

news had said expect light snow overnight, and when i went to bed at 1am there wasnt much of anything on the ground. 4 hours later it was like that. was only 10 minutes late to work since thats how long it took me to get all that loving snow off the whip

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

Oh hey its been snowing since like 11pm last night, wonder if it stopped snowing yet

...oh

aw how cute you think thats a snow storm :allears:

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

this was a fart of a storm. About 8" or so.

This is a snow storm. (same parking lot)

not bad

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Spicy Guacamole posted:

That's why we need to go back to using the identifying term "sex" on all paperwork instead of "gender." There are two checkboxes; pick one, don't write a loving essay. If at some point in the future that answer changes, whatever. Until then, if you're not sure which one to pick, look in your pants.

this is me
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDCxNHyND68

my preferred pronouns are vrooomvrooom\beep\screech

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

elite_garbage_man posted:

currently getting buried in a snow storm.

nice knowing u all

rip in piss :patriot:

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

we have more and more millenials at my work these days and its loving hilarious to me how inept they are at face to face conversations

take away the time they use to make a response over text/email and boom poo poo falls apart if you call them out

bro im pretty sure you are technically a millenial

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
i refer to myself as a ninja turtles kid to differentiate myself from all the worthless turds born in the 90s and beyond

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
cusp my balls

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

you know not what you ask sweet n4i

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
they should be called simpering whiny pussies imho

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
im calling shenanigans on all you guys claiming beavis and butthead cred since not one of you cocks backed me up when i made a prong reference

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Booblord Zagats posted:

My dad let us watch Beavis and Butthead so long as we went to mass on Sunday.

He'd watch it with us and call my brother and I "Bung-holes", he still refers to us by that to this day.

your dad owns

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
i cant recall the last time i got a flu shot or the flu, guess it must be rough for all you pussies with weakling immune systems

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

yea youre a real bone crusher alright

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Fart Sandwiches posted:

kill all these white ladies for dooming their kids with these names.

that bitch has 2 kids with the same name just spelled different? :psyduck:

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Slim Pickens posted:

No shampoo, just nothing but greasy wooden combs. It's funny watching the next hippieholistic health fad make it's way through my facebook feed. I wonder what's next after gluten.

im gonna guess polio with the way things are going

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

Looks like an unauthorized Wheel of Time pilot aired on FXX during the infomercial period last night.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvNYIEN1vIg

this looks lame as gently caress, i thought wheel of time was about medieval sword and sworcery poo poo like game of thrones, not some fags in puffy shirts chatting in a mansion

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Fart Sandwiches posted:

Yo I read all 15 books or w/e and like 60% is fags in puffy shirts talking to each other (or chicks in dresses smoothing their skirts) with the other 40% being travel and like 1% cool fighting. Series is still 101% awesome (minus book 10).

I don't know math.

i think i read a chapter or 2 of maybe the first book idk, i remember some mongol style dudes. lots of talk about horseback riding nomads then i got bored cuz reading is for nerds

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
hbo should make a loving series based on the re howard conan books

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

The Rat posted:

The 2011 Conan movie did a pretty good job of staying faithful to the original Robert E Howard stories. I really enjoyed it. Seems like a lot of the hate it got was for not being like the old 80's Conan with Arnold. Which completely misses the point, IMO.

I remember reading a review of it that said it was full of cliches. Motherfucker look at the source material, it's because of Howard that those are staple cliches within the genre. Given that it's his work, it's okay that contains those kind of things.

conan the barbarian is a loving masterpiece even if it had real tenuous links to the books, i will brook no ill words against it

the remake sucked poo poo

i want them to take the original stories and give them small screen treatment like they did with game of thrones. yea it would be all over the loving place and lol if youre looking for continuity, but theres some pretty rad poo poo in there

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Slim Pickens posted:

I wasn't sure what a study carrel was so I looked it up and

heil hitler

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Deathy McDeath posted:

Currently listening to two undergrad girls talking about enlisting when they leave college :chloe:

try to gently caress them, rah?

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
lmbo you paid for premium

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
when i put my new shitter in it was a nightmare, the old one was from the loving 70s and evyerthing was frozen on with rust goddamn im having flashbacks :suicide:

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Fart Sandwiches posted:

Ended up having to get 20" because the 9" was just too long and didn't bend, the 12" was bendable but there was a hard crease in it that would probably be bad over time, and the longest one let me loop it around in a safe manner

hahaha

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
paint all the walls with poo poo before you leave for your trek into a cold lonesome death on the trail

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Booblord Zagats posted:

I'd suggest just slamming some super hot chick and sending her the proof on accident

this is spongebob we are talking about here, so lets set realistic goals ok

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Cole posted:

people say its just like.... "their body types" and poo poo when they are fat and that they can't do anything baout it

but then i look at asia and the number of fat people is like 0.0001% of the general population (not counting sumo wrestlers and stuff)

this tells me that asian people are made different than americans because americans are fat and just can't do anything about it, but asians dont get fat

which leads me to believe that there are physiological differences between people

what i am saying is dont let women in the infantry

:agreed:

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
fats are the worst

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
what the gently caress does extra medium even mean?

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
meowlins please get a thing like this then post pics of you wearing it tia

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Tight as a drum, sir.

yooooo

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
gross

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
were currently getting bent over by a buck nasty snowstorm here in denver; white out conditions and icy roads. so of course everyone and their grams decided to go out cruisin while im trying to get home from work

so there i was, chillin at a red arrow waiting patiently, literally 200 yards from home, when some mexican girl decided to lock her brakes up and glide into the rear bumper of my g35 with her beat up piece of poo poo maxima

hell is other people

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
ive been in a few accidents and i normally ask if theyre alright first. when i got out and saw a mexican behind the wheel i inadvertently asked if she had insurance first

Cole posted:

Did you show the cop your action shots that you took while driving

the gently caress would i wait for hours in a blizzard for a cop to come look at some scuffs in my bumper you dildo?

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

krispykremessuck posted:

it's what you get for driving a chick car like a g35 tho

what an odd opinion

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

the dad farm posted:

please just buy a truck and be the veteran this country needs.

my car gets 15 mpg so im doing my part :patriot:

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Casimir Radon posted:

It's not satisfying when I rub my dick on my own things.

i was gonna ask how many times youve beaten it in the stacks but look at you taking the wind out of my sails

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

that guy look airforce as gently caress

• Locked thread