Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Talk about your badass beards and your blood money ITT.

Also, Katy Perry.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

LITERALLY SHAKING posted:

am I the only one that can't stand lenny kravitz or is there some sort of unrecognized tolerance for him?

I'm not a fan.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

10 months without nicotine here.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH posted:

Also I bet those chimneys I've seen that smoked less didn't drink at least 64 fluid oz's of Rockstar a day.

How your kidneys filter your blood (which is essentially taurine, red blood cells, caffeine, nicotine, niacin and fuckin THC) at this point is beyond me. I bet the GC/MS on any kidney stones you pass come back with yellowcake from IZ and 99% of your Bupropion metabolites and the rest will read like the ingredients on the back of a can of rockstar and a pamphlet on the dangers of premarital sex.

Weird how WTC building #7 just sorta collapsed outta nowhere though, real talk.

Jet fuel doesn't get hot enough to get melt steel either you know.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Grownups ITT.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

I'm generation kill.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

My immune system is strong like ox.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

ded posted:

spartacus is back on netflix

Thank you.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

GiP, what is best in life?

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

I would say gently caress them stupid, but it looks like they are already there.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Changing toilets and loving with wax rings isn't that hard, it just really sucks.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Blue cheese is the cat's pajamas.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

I would gently caress that hand pussy.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

In the past few weeks I have probably put 1k miles on the company car. Never thought I would say this, but Prius' loving own. They actually have balls too which surprised me.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Maybe I'm just a way more aggressive driver than EVERYONE else on the road. That little prius passes everyone and accelerates fast as hell.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

were currently getting bent over by a buck nasty snowstorm here in denver; white out conditions and icy roads. so of course everyone and their grams decided to go out cruisin while im trying to get home from work

so there i was, chillin at a red arrow waiting patiently, literally 200 yards from home, when some mexican girl decided to lock her brakes up and glide into the rear bumper of my g35 with her beat up piece of poo poo maxima

hell is other people

Yeah, so many people in Denver have no loving clue how to drive in some snow.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

LITERALLY SHAKING posted:

I've only ever used my VA ID card for prescription pickups at the pharmacy, and even then it's just "slide through the card machine and let me passively glance at it through three inch thick glass".

I don't really see the point of it if that's all it's used for.

It is used for discounts at Home Depot, duh.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

It makes it so the VA hospital can swipe your card instead of looking up your name. Super important bro.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

I don't have an ID and every time I give them a driver's license instead they complain and tell me somebody from eligibility will call me. They never do.

Kudos to the receptionist for recognizing a guy who comes in for 15 minutes four times a year though.

You have a hosed up face or something?

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

your moms anus is too!

:boom:

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Holy poo poo. I hit five years last month.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Ogrel72 posted:

Just hit 17

:toot:

What was the civil war like?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Make a new thread you lazy fucks.

• Locked thread