Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Patriots won the Super Bowl?
This poll is closed.
Yay! 386 56.02%
Boo! 303 43.98%
Total: 689 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp

BlindSite posted:

Best thing about this is Russell Wilson threw the game away. Allah Akbar

GAME STATUS: MISMANAGED

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp

Mel Mudkiper posted:

There is a weird amount of Schadenfreude on Richard Sherman of all people.

I don't get how he can generate so much hate from you people.

hes an overrated loudmouth POS

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp
hipsters and that disrepectful loudmouth idiot got fuckin owned by the pats d of all things. All is right.

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp
Gisele is having tripletts 9 months from now dude is potent

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp
shermans gonna be the one with postpartum depression and an unreasonable hatred towards his son for all time

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp

Mel Mudkiper posted:

I genuinely enjoyed the game and am ok with the ending because it was hard fought tbh

they sucked hard and you should be ashamed of your fraud of a team.

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp
It wouldnt have mattered either way you could tell the bullshit crystal had been shattered by belichecks archmages so the result was inevitable.

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp

pmchem posted:

thanks, Nationwide

he ended up getting lynched by the bathtub or something that commercial was amazing

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp

little munchkin posted:

Richard Sherman owns and I feel bad for him. He's a really good player who almost won his team the super bowl, and that reaction gif is the face of a man watching a bunch of other dumbasses piss away all his hard work.

p.s. pats rule motherfucker *flips over a parked car*

hes gonna make some other team pay way too much for him and then he can be a disrepectful retard to some other person whos ten times the man he is.

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp

davecrazy posted:

I feel physically ill and I don't have a dog in this fight. If I was a Seattle fan I think i'd try jumping off the space needle.

dont feel bad they had no business being in that game in the first place

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp

qkkl posted:

I'm actually more mad about Brady getting the mvp. How can you throw 2 picks and get the mvp when Edelman saves your rear end multiple times and the rookie singlehandedly wins the game.

brady had 328 yards and 4 tds dude, breaking the all time record. Edelman had a good game with 109 yds and a td but not an mvp one.

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp
Enjoy paying 100 mil for trent dilfer 2.0 with about 1/4 of the self life.

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp
Its saltier than a parma ham in here

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp
Im not a fan of the pats but I can maturely respect quality play and appreciate seeing greatness in the making. Like watching Brady and Manning play is just so amazing I cant believe there are large numbers of people here who ruthlessly poo poo on them simply for being successful. Its small.

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp

Critical posted:

You don't know pain until you've seen your child drown in the bathtub. And you certainly don't know how to wash your child.

I think if you see your child drown in a bathtub you should probably be in jail for willful negligence or even premeditated murder through inaction.

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp

Chichevache posted:

Dude, my team just won a super bowl and came a play away from repeating. This season ruled. And we are looking like king poo poo of the NFC mountain again next year too.

You'll be lucky to go 8-8 next year

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp
The true measure of a teams greatness isnt retarded overrated things like wins or playoff victories. But our special teams and using as little of the play clock as possible

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp

Slickdrac posted:

Seen this a few times, what did he do?

he played a poor taste practical joke when he was in college and retards like to equivocate it to rape or domestic abuse like he just did now.

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp

football fuckerman posted:

PFT: Rift growing between Sherman, Carroll??

Relationships can indeed melt at burn temps of this magnitude.

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp
Hes at that age where even good RBs will randomly fall off a cliff so maybe he wants to avoid that embarassment and leave kind of on top. I assume/hope hes put several mil away for retirement.

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp

cheesetriangles posted:

I wouldn't be surprised if all the media stuff just made him say gently caress it. Retire and go do poo poo with kids in oakland and be happy.

Hes not actually afraid of the media dude hes given shitloads of normal interviews. Hes just really really mad he cant use media day to sponsor stuff so he gets all pouty.

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp

Raku posted:

Marshawn is going to retire and just use his access to NFL teams to jump in front of cameras with beatz headphones

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp

Ostentatious posted:

Marshawn Lynch actually doesn't rock Beats headphones, dude.

Not all giant cans worn by athletes are "Beats", it's the equivalent of old people calling all video games "Nintendos".

Yea you are right they're zumiez

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp

Detroit_Dogg posted:

I'm pretty sure Lynch wears Monster.

Oh right thats the name of the store https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bM0UqODb5tQ

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp

axeil posted:

I just got over the Eagles loss to the Pats in the Super Bowl after we hired Chip Kelly. hth.

edit: or you can be a normal person and laugh at your team being dumb.

I've been kinda catching myself rooting for the pats cuz they're a really cool team for the last few years. So the answer is about ten years

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp

Burger Trench posted:

I'm trying to think of a quarterback I would want less than McCown. Jordan Palmer, I guess?

Id give jemarcus russell another try before mcCown.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp

Qwijib0 posted:

Regarding Fitz's deal for $22M Guaranteed

For more context, here's the current top-10 all-time earners:

pre:
1 	Peyton Manning Quarterback 	$229,732,000

2 	Eli Manning Quarterback 	$150,770,000

3 	Tom Brady Quarterback 		$149,779,500

4 	Julius Peppers O. Linebacker 	$138,428,000

5 	Drew Brees Quarterback 		$131,455,000

6 	Carson Palmer Quarterback 	$121,127,242

7 	Michael Vick Quarterback 	$120,241,000

8 	Philip Rivers Quarterback 	$119,910,000

9 	Larry Fitzgerald Wide Receiver 	$118,282,500

10 	Tony Romo Quarterback 		$105,920,000
That's Elite Money

So this is like "the most overpaid player of the decade" Dude is a WR2. Although any dollar over 0 is overpaying Sanchez for my team.

• Locked thread