Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Patriots won the Super Bowl?
This poll is closed.
Yay! 386 56.02%
Boo! 303 43.98%
Total: 689 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

:kimchi: Tater Love :kimchi:

Menamino posted:

Patriot haters, I know you're hating life right now, but go to sleep tonight thanking God that he gave you the gift of Eli Manning, he of the the two-time superbowl MVP, he the denier of Brady and Belichick being 6 time superbowl winners.

Russell Wilson tried to channel his inner Eli, but only a bushy eyed man from Baltimore has come close to replicating his magic even once before.

Thank you, Eli, for being you

I'm a Jets fan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

The Patriots never going away, along with the AFC playoff field never changing, makes me want to watch the NFL a lot less

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

Sports are bad

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

davecrazy posted:

I feel physically ill and I don't have a dog in this fight. If I was a Seattle fan I think i'd try jumping off the space needle.

same

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

The Empire State Building is trolling the entire city of New York.

https://twitter.com/EmpireStateBldg/status/562085491139690498

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

Fact: Jets fans are taking this harder than Seahawks fans

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

weekly font posted:

Not here. We were all rooting for Revis.

Get out

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

My super bowl party ended with two Pats fans screaming in delirious joy. I am still a Jets fan. The end, no moral.

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

Intruder posted:

Nah, I wanted the Pats to win because Touchdown Tom is cool and good and likable and now Gronk and Revis and Blount have rings which owns

None of these things are correct

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

If the image of Touchdown Tom lifting yet another trophy doesn't fill you with murderous rage then I don't think we can be friends. Or maybe you know fewer Pats fans IRL than me.

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

evilweasel posted:

how about the thought of him going for his thumb ring next season

Why do you hate me

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

MourningView posted:

Tom Brady is such a complete nothing personality that I am not sure why anyone would have a strong opinion on him one way or the other beyond thinking he was good at football and exceptionally handsome.

Jets fan traumatized by Touchdown Tom marching down the field to sure victory about six dozen times over the years.

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

Grittybeard posted:

Just out of curiousity, can you be happy for Revis at least or do you hate him because he blatantly wants to get paid?

I am happy for him individually. It's the fault of the teams' idiot management that he's gone. I'd be much happier if he had won with literally any other team.

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

JOHNY MANZIEL ENTERS REHAB PER ESPN

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

MourningView posted:

you get so dang mad about people posting stuff that has already been posted

I'm not mad and I don't recall ever getting on someone for it before, I just wanted an excuse to post that :shobon:

edit: according to the rules I should be eating a probation any minute now

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

MourningView posted:

nah it's fine, you just do it in the baseball threads too (or maybe it's another yankees fan I dunno). I'm just teasing ya!

Well I don't post in TFF much so I gotta make it count

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

Grittybeard posted:

Oh definitely, I wasn't trying to say that it wasn't. I was just wondering if Revis getting a ring in a vacuum pissed him off for some reason cause it was in a list of things he said was bad (it was a long list and it really was all bad aside from Revis to be fair).

I'm not nearly that spiteful!

• Locked thread