Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost
I don't care about the Super Bowl, or the ads

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

im gay

Sancho
Jul 18, 2003

Lots of tight butts tonite

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
It was bad

Talas
Aug 27, 2005

I only watch the superbowl of handegg and this was the worst I've ever seen.

IzzyFnStradlin
Jun 19, 2004
i went through a phase where i tried to force myself to enjoy all the things that white trash like. so, i would try to get excited about professional sports, picked a favorite nascar driver and bought his t-shirt, only saw mainstream movies, etc.. etc... fortunately i grew out of that phase.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
way to invent the worlds dumbest sports america

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

i liked the aquatic theme, both teams were blue, port cities, and there were sharks in the halftime show. i really like a consistent aesthetic

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

TEAYCHES posted:

i liked the aquatic theme, both teams were blue, port cities, and there were sharks in the halftime show. i really like a consistent aesthetic

the sucking theme was great too, showing up how much the whole thing sucks and all

Sex Beef 2.0
Jan 14, 2012
actually, by the standards of the superbowl, this was a good superbowl......... which means it sucked. lol.

edut: sports.!

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
I cared about things once and do not recommend it.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
get a load of this. the superbore. superbore.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Orkin Mang posted:

get a load of this. the superbore. superbore.

:eyepop:

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

supersnore

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

This years ads were the worst. The worst!

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
I liked the brawl at the end

IzzyFnStradlin
Jun 19, 2004
right now - right this very second - wives of fans of the losing team are being beaten. i read an article about it. about how husbands get drunk and beat their wives after "their team" loses the superbowl. think about THAT.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

IzzyFnStradlin posted:

right now - right this very second - wives of fans of the losing team are being beaten. i read an article about it. about how husbands get drunk and beat their wives after "their team" loses the superbowl. think about THAT.

Seahawks nation is alive and well tonight

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
The ads sucked.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

right now someone is being tortured at an american CIA black site and hes about to die of dehydration and exposure.. all because the patriots won the superbowl

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

TEAYCHES posted:

right now someone is being tortured at an american CIA black site and hes about to die of dehydration and exposure.. all because the patriots won the superbowl

It was a retarded play

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

TEAYCHES posted:

lol

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
I liked the giant carefight at the end.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
What's it like living outside the US Op?

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

VendaGoat posted:

What's it like living outside the US Op?

lol

SweetMercifulCrap!
Jan 28, 2012
Lipstick Apathy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EG8oMnsmQQM

(I don't either OP)

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I don't like thing

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

amityville anus posted:

I don't like thing

me neither!

a messed up horse
Mar 11, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
between the Ducks and now the Seahawks losing there's a lot of sad football fans in the PNW and that's extremely my poo poo

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

a messed up horse posted:

between the Ducks and now the Seahawks losing there's a lot of sad football fans in the PNW and that's extremely my poo poo

i hope it leads to a spike in the NW suicide rate

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

etalian posted:

Hopefully. We're all doing our part

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

etalian posted:

Stay Safe PsyopMonkey?

VendaGoat fucked around with this message at 05:30 on Feb 2, 2015

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

on a news web site it said "wathc the super bowl ads wtihout the super bowl" is that something that people do

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
Me either but you learn about it anyway over the following few days just by not being a douche and not telling people to STFU. I was at work all day, afterward dropped by the bodega for smokes. Learned the Patriots won. Ok. I don't care but OK!

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

lonesomedwarf posted:

on a news web site it said "wathc the super bowl ads wtihout the super bowl" is that something that people do

Yes most people don't care about the game, they just need to have corporations tell them what products are worth buying.

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

are people like "I know what i want to watch................... advertisements!" serioulsy and without a sense of melancholy and resignation

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

etalian posted:

Yes most people don't about the game, they just need to have corporations tell them what products are worth buying.

if this is true its p hosed up

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

dont kill yourself over these dark thoughts lonesomedwarf

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
I just wanted to watch the Pats lose.
Didn't happen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

I liked the depressing ad in which the kid gets killed in different ways.

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/super-bowl-xlix/nationwide-explains-depressing-super-bowl-ad-n298181

nationwide said it was intended to be educational

• Locked thread