Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
I'm perpetually in a state of the other shoe to drop triggering my suicide but a lost football game is not one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.
I don't care about the super bowl or the ads either, but I do care stupid stuff like vidja games and TV, so I have no room to feel superior to football fans.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

I'm more excited over the next Telltale game episode releases.

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

i wont kill......................... myself..................

this post meant to be read like it was being said byu a vampire saying "i dont drink...... wine"

lonesomedwarf fucked around with this message at 05:37 on Feb 2, 2015

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

lonesomedwarf posted:

i wont kill......................... myself..................

stay strong friend

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.

The Dennis System posted:

I don't care about the super bowl or the ads either, but I do care stupid stuff like vidja games and TV, so I have no room to feel superior to football fans.

I feel exactly the same way. So over the next few weeks when people bitch to me about how the Seahawks managed to give the game away against an incredibly bad team, or whatever else they have to bitch about concerning that lovely superbowl, I will listen politely, make timely comments, and refrain from rolling my eyes just like I appreciate other people doing when I'm going on about my nerd poo poo.

Dick Fagballzson
Sep 29, 2005
Football is boring and gay. Commericals are annoying. Never really got the appeal of the super bowl other than the alcohol and food at superbowl parties.

Dick Fagballzson fucked around with this message at 05:43 on Feb 2, 2015

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Dick Fagballzson posted:

Football is boring. Commericals are annoying. Never really got the appeal of the super bowl other than the alcohol and food at superbowl parties.

it fulfills the need for public homoeroticism and the human need for violence; the modern day gladiators

Dick Fagballzson
Sep 29, 2005
It's not even that violent though. It would suck less and be more entertaining if they would allow fights like in Hockey.

Yo, imma blob
Apr 29, 2007

have you any wool
the nfl is a non profit lmao

Sancho
Jul 18, 2003

i miss american gladiators. so much homo =/

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Dick Fagballzson posted:

It's not even that violent though. It would suck less and be more entertaining if they would allow fights like in Hockey.

it wouldn't work the players would never go for it

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Yo, imma blob posted:

the nfl is a non profit lmao

I have a problem with that. The fact that they can make exclusive contracts is a real problem.

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

Dick Fagballzson
Sep 29, 2005

mookface posted:

it wouldn't work the players would never go for it

It's a sport where millionaires get paid to stand around doing almost nothing for four hours. Of course those sissyboys wouldn't go for it.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiRVMRPDs6k

dehumanize yourself and face to bloodshed

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

mookface posted:

I'm perpetually in a state of the other shoe to drop triggering my suicide but a lost football game is not one
you say that now, but sports media over the offseason will make you reconsider

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Dick Fagballzson posted:

It's a sport where millionaires get paid to stand around doing almost nothing for four hours. Of course those sissyboys wouldn't go for it.

its actual literal slavery, rich white men possessing a team of black men to perform for others who have 10k to shell out for superbowl tickets

before anyone posts black nfl owner, there were those in africa who facilitated slavery in order to further their own wealth and it speaks more to the human trait of greed than anything else

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

after they retire they get to look forward to the life of used car sales and suicide by shot tot he chest in order to preserve their brain to further the academic study of what repeated blows to the head causes

IzzyFnStradlin
Jun 19, 2004

Blue Train posted:

its actual literal slavery, rich white men possessing a team of black men to perform for others who have 10k to shell out for superbowl tickets

before anyone posts black nfl owner, there were those in africa who facilitated slavery in order to further their own wealth and it speaks more to the human trait of greed than anything else

i agree with this to an extent, but then i remember how educated and intelligent i am and how much money i make versus how loving retarded they are and how much money they make, and suddenly my white guilt dissipates and is replaced by righteous indignation and self-pity.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

IzzyFnStradlin posted:

i agree with this to an extent, but then i remember how educated and intelligent i am and how much money i make versus how loving retarded they are and how much money they make, and suddenly my white guilt dissipates and is replaced by righteous indignation and self-pity.

white guilt is actually bullshit made up by racists in order to excuse their hosed up actions and ignoring of actual issues concerning anyone other than themselves and other white people and you have described the path to internet racism so congrats on founding reddit and every other major site with comments enabled

IzzyFnStradlin
Jun 19, 2004

Blue Train posted:

white guilt is actually bullshit made up by racists in order to excuse their hosed up actions and ignoring of actual issues concerning anyone other than themselves and other white people and you have described the path to internet racism so congrats on founding reddit and every other major site with comments enabled
gently caress you friend of the family-lover

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

IzzyFnStradlin posted:

p much what I expected

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

IzzyFnStradlin posted:

shut up idiot

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

IzzyFnStradlin posted:

problematic

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

IzzyFnStradlin posted:

Like what is the sense in this. It's 2015 on the internet nothing is edgy anymore at all

Yo, imma blob
Apr 29, 2007

have you any wool
except suggesting that certain ppl have rights. that stirs up controversy pretty consistently

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

IzzyFnStradlin posted:

i believe u could do with a bit more love in your own life

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

this is a thread about football.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
have a blessed day

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
habvin a bud watchin the game

Antifa Spacemarine
Jan 11, 2011

Tzeentch can suck it.
Won't someone think of the multimillionaire celebrities?!?

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

Blue Train posted:

yeah someone should tell those black nfl stars (and their white teammates who i guess are indentured servants) that they're actually just slaves working for whitey, i'm sure if they only realized this they'd gladly stop earning millions of dollars living lavish lifestyles playing a sport they have loved since they were kids lol you human being

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit

Blue Train posted:

after they retire they get to look forward to the life of used car sales and suicide by shot tot he chest in order to preserve their brain to further the academic study of what repeated blows to the head causes

hi i am the first nfl player to be forced to play, wish i could leave the game and get free scholarships to college solely based on my race but they'll hang me if i leave the nfl plantation lol

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Ramsus posted:

hi i am the first nfl player to be forced to play, wish i could leave the game and get free scholarships to college solely based on my race but they'll hang me if i leave the nfl plantation lol

guess I'll just take one of the other, plentiful, lucrative jobs afforded to me, a young black male in america

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

Outside of the US we only care about the ads because sometimes they are funny. The sport is gay though. Do they even kick the ball with their feet? Why is it called football, not handball?

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

krampster2 posted:

Outside of the US we only care about the ads because sometimes they are funny. The sport is gay though. Do they even kick the ball with their feet? Why is it called football, not handball?

too gay sounding

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

Blue Train posted:

too gay sounding

lol true

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8pxMXiYaNk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

2014; The year I whored myself out for title changes.

Yo, I don't care what y'all do,how y'all do or where y'all do it, just keep it gangsta and never pay for an av change, have someone else do it- Ya boy Pixie
I just found out about tf2, I played right through it.

• Locked thread