Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Muerte
Jan 22, 2015

Who the hell prays for a fast food meal? I just sat and stared at them as they did it, I hope they feel ashamed. I also threw out half my burrito and told a homeless guy I had no money as I walked out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Muerte
Jan 22, 2015

SpicyMeatSandwich posted:

lol its fast casual dumbass

Yes their employees are real casual douchebags, if that is what you mean. "I love Chipolte I'll work there the rest of my life because it is the only job I'll ever get besides being a tattoo artist in prison". Just make my loving burrito and wrap it right, if it falls apart one more time I swear to god...

Muerte
Jan 22, 2015

Tautologicus posted:

Fast casual religious convictions before a fast casual meal, fits right in imo. Only sore thumb in sight is the OP

Keep your religion out of my dining venues, you have your churches.

Muerte
Jan 22, 2015

natetimm posted:

Laughed unreasonably hard at this. One time I pulled up to a Mexican drive thru at like midnight after getting off work and the female clerk was hastily putting her bra and shirt back on while the cook was grinning at me. I ate there anyway.

Just say Taco Bell, there is no other Mexican drive through unless you live in Mexico.

Muerte
Jan 22, 2015

Tautologicus posted:

Its separation of church and state, not separation of church and everything else

That is where you are wrong.

Muerte
Jan 22, 2015

Mange Mite posted:

Finish your burritos op!

I throw out the basket too, gently caress the man!

Muerte
Jan 22, 2015

What does praying do? Nothing that's what, go take your attention seeking bullshit to your church and pray for your meals there. I don't want my children introduced to your weird and creepy bullshit.

E; I don't have kids but you know

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Muerte
Jan 22, 2015

Butyraceous posted:

I live in Arizona and there are at least 500 different variants of 'berto's' every 10 feet here.

I'm in Arizona as well we fall under the Mexico catigory.

• Locked thread