Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
you should have joined in blood prayer to their blood god and cut your palm over their food in thanks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Xaris posted:

their portions have gone way down
this is why i smuggle in an extra 2 pounds of rice to fill out my burrito

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

a starwar betamax posted:

yeah it's definitely disgusting that people believe in God and follow religious observances op

Wooten posted:

Grog think sun okay with abortion.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

happyhippy posted:

Praying over food used to an offering to god, not to thank him for it.
So these dumb fucks were offering god $4 for eternal life basically.
You voted this deal: +1
Reason: "omg thank you so much for finding this i always thought salvation would be more difficult"

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

a starwar betamax posted:

as an atheist..... life just makes sense. for instance
...i bet this is a real attempt at argument :raise:

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
ok gratefulness ...check
but wheres the praying come in before we all start feeling :qq: for each other?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

thunderspanks posted:

in this moment, I am euphoric. Not because of any phony god's blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my intelligence.
this doesn't deal with your real problem of having sinned against god and the reality of hell

• Locked thread