Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

JebanyPedal posted:

I think it is unfair to call him Rapeman he has never raped any one.

He's a cook in a modern army, of course he has, and this comic certainly doesn't play it light with the double entendres in that regards.

Serving the squad German sausage for breakfast indeed cook, indeed.

In short its a filthy comic and should be banned.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Which army.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Sizone posted:

who the gently caress has ever tipped some one in retail? who the gently caress ever said I work in retail? stop posting while dumb.

the difference is that my straw man caricatures are entirely accurate. much like the topic of this thread, corporal yo

im not dumb, says the poster melting down

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien

JebanyPedal posted:

Which army.

The KISS army

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien

satanic splash-back posted:

im not dumb, says the poster melting down

the ignore list comes through again

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Sizone posted:

the ignore list comes through again

Hey thanks for telling us chief.

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien
No prob. Seems to be the unintended point of this thread, to remind you all that that handy feature is only a few clicks away.

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

Ah, the classic "Chinese men don't understand their boners" stereotype

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib
i don't even particularly like rapman but he's still better than u, u ignore list using rear end mother fucker

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien
not a single person with a regdate older than 2009 speaking out against the ignore list. children, all of you, children who have not yet realized it's better to ignore obnoxiousness rather than engage it.

Pivotal Lever
Sep 9, 2003

Sizone posted:

not a single person with a regdate older than 2009 speaking out against the ignore list. children, all of you, children who have not yet realized it's better to ignore obnoxiousness rather than engage it.

your a human being, hth

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Sizone posted:

I've never put anyone on the ignore list and I've posted here for 11 years

logical phalluses
Mar 18, 2009

The living look upon the corpse with their eyesight,
But without eyesight lingers a different living and looks
curiously on the corpse.

Sizone posted:

did you know you can do that without using the ignore list. like, you can see the post and just not respond to it. instead of pretending that things you don't like don't exist, like a child.

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i'd be okay with ignore if it hid the posts of anyone using it from everyone else. it'd cut down on the white noise

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien

logical phalluses posted:

did you know you can do that without using the ignore list. like, you can see the post and just not respond to it. instead of pretending that things you don't like don't exist, like a child.

people consistently post bullshit. it's futile to expect that they will eventually post something worth reading. but, whatever, circumcision, tipping, immigration, abortion, marijuana legalization...

quakster posted:

i'd be okay with ignore if it hid the posts of anyone using it from everyone else. it'd cut down on the white noise

yeah, if it were like forums cancer, like some posters came preignored.

Ragtime Cthulhu
Dec 11, 2014

Sizone posted:

I mean, look at this fucker
fucker

Like, I could see this passing in the daily funnies in the 50's alongside the likes of Sambo Mammie Done Eated a Waaamellon and The Adventures of Tony the Wop and Cullen the Paddy but this slant eyed, yellow skinned mother fucker was introduced in 1990. Only thing the dude is missing is some enormous buck teeth.

I'll say, they referred to that woman as a "girl" and implied that her primary function is to insert meatloaf into men's mouths

The funnies need to be held to a higher standard, #FunniesGate

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Pivotal Lever posted:

your a human being, hth

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
acute sweet heart, putting her meat in me... paraside!

cage-free egghead
Mar 8, 2004

Sizone posted:

yeah the ignore list is real dumb and you're a baby if you use it. hth lol

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
I would read The Adventures of Tony the Wop, just sayin

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

Hector Beerlioz posted:

I would read The Adventures of Tony the Wop, just sayin

isn't he a character in zippy the pinhead, except instead of ethnic racism it's quaint mid-20th century americana?

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

QUEEN OF FRANCE, SAVIOR OF LOWTAX

that's some wisdom there ching-chong

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
if you honestly think that's a racist caricature of an asian guy idk what to tell you, stop being so loving beta I guess. like, do you not see the fat, stupid, balding white guy right next to him?

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

Gold Medalist, 2014 shit post olympics

Sizone posted:

you are a human being

IzzyFnStradlin
Jun 19, 2004

Sizone posted:

Think Mort Walker's too old to really give a gently caress. Comic's got its moments though, this one, for instance, which made me start this thread.

cliched, but hella true
that's some heavy socio-political commentary...too heavy, dare i say, for the Des Moines Daily or the Albuquerque Observer

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

a bone to pick posted:

if you honestly think that's a racist caricature of an asian guy idk what to tell you, stop being so loving beta I guess. like, do you not see the fat, stupid, balding white guy right next to him?

if only there were an ignore button for funnies, op wouldn't be forced to read it every time he saw it

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
This thread has gone some places.

Like Japan.:japan:

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

:psyberger:

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Sizone posted:

I think it's dumb and i believe the people who use it still click to see what the people say anyway

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Sizone posted:

Lblitzer posted:

yeah the ignore list is real dumb and you're a baby if you use it. hth lol

Pivotal Lever posted:

your a human being, hth

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
Yeah I mean I agree with sizone that people shouldn't engage someone when they're being stupid but ignore lists are still dumb and you don't really need to use it. Pretty much the only valid use of the ignore list is spammers.

a messed up horse
Mar 11, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Sizone posted:

Oh, that's right. I forgot that ignore list usage is one of those gbs retard wedge issues. Like how there are human beings who think mutilating a child's genitals for cosmetic reasons is stupid and there are abhorrent monsters who think it's o.k. or even preferable. And like how there are human beings who tip for food service because they realize that it's a weird industry where it's an unfortunately accepted societal norm that workers in that industry are paid poo poo wages and there's a base assumption, in fact, an almost contractual understanding that their wages will be subsidized by tips and there are abhorrent monsters who don't tip. So too, there are human beings who put rapman the cook on their ignore list as he is, pretty much inarguably, the worst poster on the forums while we patiently wait for him to be permabanned and then there are scrub tier abhorrent monsters who scroll through his garbage posts while they wait for him to be permabanned rather than utilize a feature of the forums that does that scrolling for them, automatically, every time he shits onto a keyboard.

lol

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Pivotal Lever posted:

your a human being, hth

swamp waste
Nov 4, 2009

There is some very sensual touching going on in the cutscene there. i don't actually think it means anything sexual but it's cool how it contrasts with modern ideas of what bad ass stuff should be like. It even seems authentic to some kind of chivalric masculine touching from a tyme longe gone

Sizone posted:

yeah, mock the guy who's worried because there are people who genuinely believe that the invisible hand of the free market will improve humanity, that the just world hypothesis is true, who unironically like ayn rand and who don't see any connection between keeping their cats cooped up in a 100 sq ft apartment for the entirety of their lives and the apparent mental disorders their cats seem to be suffering.

Oh honey

swamp waste
Nov 4, 2009

There is some very sensual touching going on in the cutscene there. i don't actually think it means anything sexual but it's cool how it contrasts with modern ideas of what bad ass stuff should be like. It even seems authentic to some kind of chivalric masculine touching from a tyme longe gone
If you think it is cool or good, truly good, like in the sense of righteousness, to be a beleaguered young guy just tripping the gently caress out about the possibility that the things that are so abstract and yet so obvious to him are maybe not perceived this way by everyone else, well, check this out: it isn't.

GigaPeon
Apr 29, 2003

Go, man, go!
Has Beetle Bailey ever been characterized as "smart"?

Smiling Mandrill
Jan 19, 2015

"The best way to get rid of racism is to stop acknowledging other races exist, because no matter how a white man portrays another race it will be racist." - Goons

Literal Carehaver
Oct 20, 2014

by Cowcaster

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

racism toward asians should be acceptable, were eventually going to have to fight a world war against them and kill them by their millions so we might as well dehumanize them before

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

Smiling Mandrill posted:

"The best way to get rid of racism is to stop acknowledging other races exist, because no matter how a white man portrays another race it will be racist." - Goons

yes that's what this thread is about. you got it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax
IDK what's racist. Is it because they drew a chinaman with slitty eyes? Chinamen have slitty eyes.

• Locked thread