Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
Mods, please change the title to "Bobbi Kristina Brown Memorial Thread" once she dies.

TMZ posted:

There's nothing more doctors can do for Bobbi Kristina -- and they've told Bobby Brown it's time to withdraw life support ... TMZ has learned.
Family sources tell us the decision is now in Brown's hands -- but we're told he's refusing to make the painful choice today, and instead wants to wait until after the weekend.
The timing could not have been worse. Today is Bobby Brown's birthday.
We're told Brown has been hopeful his daughter can beat the odds because someone in his extended family battled out of a coma after 8 days.
Bobbi Kristina was moved to Emory University Hospital Tuesday because the facility has a world class neurological department, but it appears doctors have determined there's no hope.
Bobbi Kristina has been in a medically-induced coma since Saturday, when she was found face down in her bathtub.

http://www.tmz.com/2015/02/05/bobbi-kristina-life-support-bobby-brown-decison-birthday/

What are the odds she dies almost the same way as her mother almost three years later, to the day?

I will always respect her work for Tyler Perry's For Better For Worse.

How high do you think Bobby Brown will get tonight?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004
That is pretty funny stuff. I hope she had a kid that will grow up to drown in a bathtub one day also.

Manifest
Jul 7, 2007

HELLO THERE I COME FROM THE FUTURE

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

How high do you think Bobby Brown will get tonight?

HA HA ADDICTION AM I RIGHT

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

quote:

There's nothing more doctors can do for Bobbi Kristina -- and they've told Bobby Brown it's time to withdraw life support

That's his prerogative.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Demonachizer posted:

That is pretty funny stuff. I hope she had a kid that will grow up to drown in a bathtub one day also.

me too, what a stupid bitch. i hope bobby brown dies too and all of his relatives and everyone in new edition ha ha

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

Kilmers Elbow posted:

That's his prerogative.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
You think Bobby gives a poo poo?
He probably is looking forward to inherit her poo poo.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

happyhippy posted:

You think Bobby gives a poo poo?
He probably is looking forward to inherit her poo poo.

ha ha yeah, but i guess thats his PEROGATIVE lol

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax
This family needs to start taking showers.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

BigBoss posted:

This family needs to start taking showers.

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8TPk23Eixw&t=92s

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
imo u have to be some kind of bitch not to just come out of a coma thru ur own willpower

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

whip
Apr 9, 2007

by Lowtax
If they weren't such terrible parents their daughter wouldn't have a crazy nose and basically be dead right now.

Sas
Oct 29, 2014

It is a scary world when a life depends on the wishes of Bobby Brown.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
If I saw my dad finger turds outta my mom's butthole on TV I'd probably go face-down in a tub too.

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

criscodisco posted:

If I saw my dad finger turds outta my mom's butthole on TV I'd probably go face-down in a tub too.

link?

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

chernobyl kinsman
Mar 18, 2007

a friend of the friendly atom

Soiled Meat

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
I don't have a link. It was on that reality show that Bobby and Whitney had on mtv or something.

E: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpgR-2CVJPE

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

criscodisco posted:

I don't have a link. It was on that reality show that Bobby and Whitney had on mtv or something.

:stare:

Clearly this was a suicide attempt. I know everyone's a little embarrassed of their parents, but holy poo poo.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
lets see, found unresponsive in a tub, resuscitated by responders on way to hospital, no update regarding her condition during past 5 days...p sure shes a veggie and the family is keeping things private while they work to see if the MDs can fix her if they keep throwing stacks of money at them.

Pivotal Lever
Sep 9, 2003

opiates make you constipated, that's why bobby had to dig the dookie bubble out of whitneys butthole

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Whitney Houston is dead?

AdolfHitler
Mar 21, 2009

Pivotal Lever posted:

opiates make you constipated, that's why bobby had to dig the dookie bubble out of whitneys butthole

niggy diggy doo doo

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

criscodisco posted:

*crash cymbal*

And IIIiiiiiiIIIiiiiiIiiiiii , will always, love youuuuUUUuuuuaaaaahhhh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NUQJvfDXrM

kindermord
Jun 5, 2003
ducks is chickens with swimmy toes

criscodisco posted:

i sort of get the honey boo boos as they are poors and down on the bottom rung and hell why not act like fools on tv while ppl throw you money?

but bobby and whitney presumably had giant piles of cash to roll around in why the hell would they expose their disgusting selves for all the world to gawk at idgi.

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

kindermord posted:

i sort of get the honey boo boos as they are poors and down on the bottom rung and hell why not act like fools on tv while ppl throw you money?

but bobby and whitney presumably had giant piles of cash to roll around in why the hell would they expose their disgusting selves for all the world to gawk at idgi.

They were both 90s stars and had been off the radar for a while. It's possible they spent their money poorly and needed the money.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

kindermord posted:

they didn't have giant piles of cash

they were loving broke (at least Bobby Brown was) and famously addicted to crack (at least Whitney was)

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

AdolfHitler posted:

niggy diggy doo doo

uhhhh

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Her name made me remember that A. Whitney Brown exists

kindermord
Jun 5, 2003
ducks is chickens with swimmy toes

natetimm posted:

They were both 90s stars and had been off the radar for a while. It's possible they spent their money poorly and needed the money.

wikipedia posted:

Houston is one of pop music's best-selling music artists of all-time, with an estimated 170-200 million records sold worldwide.[2][3] She released six studio albums, one holiday album and three movie soundtrack albums, all of which have diamond, multi-platinum, platinum or gold certification.

presumably most of those (i know there was a big spike when she kicked it) were sold before that reality show. drat they must have been *really* bad with money.

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Manifest posted:

aww whats wong wre you addicted 2 crack lil bitch?
addicts r bad people

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

kindermord posted:

presumably most of those (i know there was a big spike when she kicked it) were sold before that reality show. drat they must have been *really* bad with money.

she signed a 100 million dollar contract with some record company (remember those?)

a few years later she was almost broke which is why she made the reality show

crack is whack

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

kindermord posted:

Besides record companies paying artists lovely, famous people are surrounded by opportunists and predators just waiting to fleece them at the first chance.

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

natetimm posted:

Besides record companies paying artists lovely, famous people are surrounded by opportunists and predators just waiting to fleece them at the first chance.

No, I'm pretty sure it was the crack

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Manifest posted:

Crackheads can be pretty funny when they aren't trying to brawl you over a loaf of dumpster bread.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
Who is this Bobbi Kristina? The only person I know of currently dying is Female Mike Tyson.

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx

Don Tacorleone posted:

they didn't have giant piles of cash

they were loving broke (at least Bobby Brown was) and famously addicted to crack (at least Whitney was)

haha didn't she tell oprah or someone that she was too rich to do crack so she based instead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

comes along bort posted:

haha didn't she tell oprah or someone that she was too rich to do crack so she based instead

She actually used to roll coke into joints of weed, which is a massive waste of cocaine tbqh.

• Locked thread