Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

babypolis posted:

social media ad campaigns baffle me. like you will see some mundane lovely product and underneath there is hastag to tweet about it. what kind of diseased brain would a person have to tweet about buying/consuming mundane poo poo like a burger or deodorant. why do they pollute our lives with this inane bullshit. why

I'm just amazed that people smart enough to build a massive brand like Coke probably pay ungodly sums of money to 25 year old dropouts to create a VIRAL BUZZ VIDEO SOCIAL MEDIA FACEBOOK TWITTER LIKES.

Seriously, why does Coca Cola even need to loving advertise anymore? I think people are aware of the concept of soda.

Number Two Stunna posted:

gawker is portraying this as some sort of righteous moral victory over capitalism which turns it from funny to insufferable

The last Gawker article I read was from some guy who use a gay hookup app to get a blowjob in a Disney World bathroom while on vacation with his family. NEW JOURNALISM!!!!!!!

Also gently caress Gawker. Their ineffective liberal whining is hilarious though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread