Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004
Good evening, all! It's been a while since I've seen a new one of these threads, and I'm always interested in seeing how we have our computer desks set up, and what sorts of awesomeness we all have populating it.

Here's mine (apologies in advance for the very poor lighting):

On a whole it's pretty plain, but I like it. Simplicity works best for me.

The keen observer can see I'm a hardcore Sony fanboy, what with the PSP go, 46" Sony Bravia and PS2 controller sitting on the desk-- addendum: that spindle of recordable media on the desk: Sony.

What about the rest of you out there? Pimp those desks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax
I'm really enjoying this push for more GBS 1.0 style threads.

snuggle baby luvs hugs
Aug 30, 2005

Whirlwind Jones posted:

I'm really enjoying this push for more GBS 1.0 style threads.

I'm liking your use of proper capitalization and punctuation, extra rations for this one mods

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

never trust an elf posted:

I'm liking your use of proper capitalization and punctuation, extra rations for this one mods

sentences end with a period hth

IzzyFnStradlin
Jun 19, 2004

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I've never owned a computer

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

Demonachizer posted:

Good evening, all! It's been a while since I've seen a new one of these threads, and I'm always interested in seeing how we have our computer desks set up, and what sorts of awesomeness we all have populating it.

Here's mine (apologies in advance for the very poor lighting):

On a whole it's pretty plain, but I like it. Simplicity works best for me.

The keen observer can see I'm a hardcore Sony fanboy, what with the PSP go, 46" Sony Bravia and PS2 controller sitting on the desk-- addendum: that spindle of recordable media on the desk: Sony.

What about the rest of you out there? Pimp those desks!

Let's see a closeup of your keyboard.

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

Let's see a closeup of your keyboard.

It is a little dirty so I decided to clean it.

Kind of gross so you have been warned:

:nws: :nms: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3221068 :nws: :nms:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

snuggle baby luvs hugs
Aug 30, 2005

Blue Train posted:

sentences end with a period hth

laws only apply to the underclass,

• Locked thread