Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ancient Mariner
Jan 14, 2015

by Lowtax
If most of you guys are like me, when you're wearing pants your dick usually finds a comfortable home in just one pant leg. That's its safe space, a place of resting when not in use. But today I'm doing something different, I'm forcing it to be in my left pant leg.

So far, it's weird and I don't like it. My dick is not ambilegged. But I will persevere.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
Mine isn't big enough for a preference. It just bunches up in the middle on top of my scrote.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

i carry my dick over my left shoulder. i think it'd get in the way on the other side, because im right handed

ScratchAndSniff
Sep 28, 2008

This game stinks
I just wrap mine around my waist like a belt. You mean everyone doesn't do this?

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

Mine isn't big enough for a preference. It just bunches up in the middle on top of my scrote.

Party In My Diapee
Jan 24, 2014
I hide mine up my butt.

Dead Precedents
May 5, 2005

Precedents come and go, but death goes on forever.

gggiiimmmppp posted:

i carry my dick over my left shoulder. i think it'd get in the way on the other side, because im right handed

same 'cause it was getting scuffed up from dragging along the ground

:gizz:

PromethiumX
Mar 5, 2003
most of the time i tuck mine in my right sock but when im feeling sassy that day i go with the left

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004
just perfected tucking it up into my abdomen. but i guess i could do this with my balls.

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW
lol my dick is huge and/or small

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
right leg best leg

IzzyFnStradlin
Jun 19, 2004
i almost popped a stiffy at the tailor when she started measuring in that area.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
robocop leg holster

Ancient Mariner
Jan 14, 2015

by Lowtax

PromethiumX posted:

most of the time i tuck mine in my right sock but when im feeling sassy that day i go with the left

Please stop wearing thigh highs, they're gross

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

Back To 99 posted:

I hide mine up my butt.

• Locked thread