Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
twerking on the railroad
Jun 23, 2007

Get on my level
Well I think it's as Vilerat. Apparently it will be called "13 hours."

http://www.avclub.com/article/james-badge-dale-joins-john-krasinski-michael-bays-214946

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

If he waits long enough he can use his accrued interest from his savings to bring his negative checking balance back into the black.
Who is playing lowtax?

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
ugh

Funkstar Deluxe
May 7, 2007

「☆☆☆」
vilerat will not be mentioned in this movie.. at all

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

I try to guess Vilerat's forums password five times a day.

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
look forward to seeing the tattoo

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

it'll be good because it'll get the eve online fans mad because of a scene with him playing eve online with a controller and all these beeps and boops coming out of the screen and someone saying "you and your video games!"

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
this is the worst october surprise ever.

surely this will sink the campaign of a certain clinton

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Funkstar Deluxe posted:

the credits begin to roll as the dust settles over the compound. The last thing you see as the camera pans across the ruins, as the screen fades to black, peeking from below a pile of rubble, is

IzzyFnStradlin
Jun 19, 2004

Funkstar Deluxe posted:

he'll probably be played by some extra who gets like 2 seconds of screen time, which consists of him turning around from his computer surprised, getting shot, and then falling out of his computer chair.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
vilerat, frantically wheeling a computer table through minefields and withering small arms fire: hold on guys i need to get off vent for a second

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Enfield posted:

vilerat, frantically wheeling a computer table through minefields and withering small arms fire: hold on guys i need to get off vent for a second
Ugh ffs michael bay Goonswarm uses MUMBLE.
gently caress this unrealistic garbage.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Enfield posted:

GOd HELp bey if there isnt a 10min scene where vilerats character shows the love interest and the audience how cool he is by explaining the process to run eve online from a self contained usb !

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

I read the thread title as "John Krisfaluski" and pictured an old animator running around a warzone ranting about Bob Clampett and screaming in Ren's voice

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

whose playing the laughable xhosa girl Nongqawuse

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

:coolfish:

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

i found a clip

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5FAZHwOnX8

Doctor J Off
Dec 28, 2005

There Is
the michael bay movie about benghazi? so is it going to be a history or a documentary i mean benghazi is kind of an open ended idea

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide

IzzyFnStradlin posted:

he'll probably be played by some extra who gets like 2 seconds of screen time, which consists of him turning around from his computer surprised, getting shot, and then falling out of his computer chair.

a rotating cube on his computer screen, protecting the mainframe

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

whose playing the laughable xhosa girl Nongqawuse

who is playing shaka zulu's diminutive penis

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Frostwerks posted:

who is playing shaka zulu's diminutive penis

can black-up my dick as a stunt cock, it's appropriately minuscule

e: circumcised though. was shaka jewish?

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
can i get a stunt-foreskin to stand in for any scenes where i'll need to display one?

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
what does shaka zulu's pork sword have to do with an eve goon?

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide
everything

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Animal-Mother posted:

what does shaka zulu's pork sword have to do with an eve goon?

vilerat used to tell everybody who would listen about the glorious whiteman civilising the savage africans via colonialism,a nd then he got brutally owned in africa lmao.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
Terry Crews for Obama:

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

Funkstar Deluxe posted:

How? There was like only four Americans killed at Benghazi and he was one of them.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

in a collaborative production with CCP Games, michael bay presents Benghazi

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice

Nastyman
Jul 11, 2007

There they sit
at the foot of the mountain
Taking hits
of the sacred smoke
Fire rips at their lungs
Holy mountain take us away

Young Freud posted:

How? There was like only four Americans killed at Benghazi and he was one of them.

quote:

michael bay

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

how many tangos does vilerat take out before he goes down in this michael bay adaptation

Funkstar Deluxe
May 7, 2007

「☆☆☆」

Young Freud posted:

He was barely mentioned in the news.. if at all, when the attacks happened. The main focus was on the ambassador who died.

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

Funkstar Deluxe posted:

He was barely mentioned in the news.. if at all, when the attacks happened. The main focus was on the ambassador who died.

You're kidding right? Glenn Beck claimed Something Awful was a CIA plant because Vilerat was the first to let people know Benghazi was being attacked on Goonfleet IRC.

Funkstar Deluxe
May 7, 2007

「☆☆☆」

Young Freud posted:

You're kidding right? Glenn Beck claimed Something Awful was a CIA plant because Vilerat was the first to let people know Benghazi was being attacked on Goonfleet IRC.

In the US maybe.. in the rest of the world, we only heard about the ambassador who died during the attacks.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Funkstar Deluxe posted:

In the US maybe.. in the rest of the world, we only heard about the ambassador who died during the attacks.

rest... of the.. world??

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Funkstar Deluxe posted:

buhbut my brush with celebrity :qq:

Rodnik
Dec 20, 2003
Another movie where white people are surrounded by hordes of angry browns, sounds like something we desperately needed.

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide

TEAYCHES posted:

how many tangos does vilerat take out before he goes down in this michael bay adaptation

Not a one, but there's going to be a really intense scene where he rotates geometrical shapes on his computer screen to keep the firewalls up

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Dragin tats own

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

TEAYCHES posted:

rest... of the.. world??

This. Make no doubts about this, this Benghazi film is going to be primarily for U.S. audiences and even then, it's mostly aimed at that third of the population looking for more reasons to hate Obama.

• Locked thread